It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Remember:

Everything with life has a soul force, we are no different along with other existances that live out their term so to speak.Earth is no different.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Josun,
These are the Reptoids that he encountered and got ridiculed for telling truth.While I met them it was out of body.And yes the description he gave on them worked for me."I could only imagine the feeling of that encounter in the human body must have felt."He did right by running like hell.

Yea right so these creatures hidden by molten metal are able to stop souls leaving the earth but not stop menguard from oobing...Mmmmm.

Can I have some of your medication please, I am beginning to have difficulty with reality too

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Certain electromagnetic fields are held to certain frequencies.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Earth is headed for a wave of uprising from the utopia of time all is well we will be bringing further implications that Earth is our playground and you are the inventors rendering your science through your dreams.Many times over have new occurences have begun because of new happenings of the mind.We are on the conquest of helping you prevent your destruction.You are embracing ways of spirit or self through your own linguistic ways of learning.You will be harboring new waves of information in the time to come.

Life is a learning scale from the highest pitch to the lowest it is all information accesible through your fingertips.The Earthlife is through living and learning does one begain to understand the intricacies of life and living.In periodical times things have been rewritten only to arrive at a new foundation of learning through the process system.This is an integral part of the learning.Refinement is what offers a new range of involvement as far as the processing goes.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Where've you been for so long? You disappear and suddenly appear. Something wrong? I remember you just appearing randomly in and out. Are you traveling through the space and time continuum? x]

Anyways, yeah, everything gives off frequencies of energy. No matter how faint it may be, it's still there, even to the minimalist degree. We'll just have to widen our range of senses then, right?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
you're a freakin nazi, thats basicly what hitler believed

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
In a sense yes we are all going through the voids in time.Are awareness is increasing along with it our senses are picking up other layers overlapping onto this one.This is the DimensionaL shift that has been so sought after through times occurences.A raise in consciousness.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Some of you have already picked up past lives that are being lived at this moment all time is happeining at once" A Simultaneous Reality".Thats right you might be picking up yourself in other layers.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The Majestic twelve is really Majestic 1+2=3

3=TRIANGLE= TRIAD

I know of a ("Black Triad") group that is part of an (elitist group) that has thirteen Galactic empires.What if they are Souly conscious people that know of their origins and are trying to recreate what is out there, here.The Majestic twleve is really more than what it appears to be....

I am going to leave that up in the air for you to decide.Also look for it to be the Majestic 13. 1/3=3

[edit on 10-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Remember this is all about opening are awareness, certain factions have their own way of doing things.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here some more info for you other "alliances" out there that being the majority want the Human race to come together and have off spring because this brings us closer to having the "Ultimate Human" or Ultimate hybrid.They want other races merging with one another because this will stop the confusion not only on a Global level but Galactic.

Why because this ties up all the loose ends and brings together all the factions no matter what because noW they have an "Intermediary Human".That means there is no Black,white,brown,red, and yellow it is one big pot.Do you see it now.Or if you are awake you already know souls are endless in their indeavors.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Certain souls come from certain factions and if there is a UNIVERSAL ONE then it makes it that much easier to commit to that person on knowledge.Well if you don't merge with other races and get one Universal Race, then you have to experience all the races in one big Reincarnation system.To know Universal Routes.This is actually speeding up the progression rate instead of having to keep coming back as other races on a reincarnation level. Thats why there is a merging of races we have to speed the rate in which we move up in levels one way happens to be quicker because within the human body are light codes that respond to light.That is how you become Universal by becoming one.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
u said the illuminati rulers are reptoids or hybrids and that these reptoids communicate through telepathy

does this have anything to do with monautomic gold and how it can be used to stimulate the pineal gland and our psychic awareness

is this why gold is mined by the illuminati leaders or reptillians/ hybrids, etc

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
We are "Interplanetary people" and we are chosen by the Ones.Our souls have existed since the dawn of time nothing has changed other than we are predestined in a way to our future.We chose this out along time ago.Everything that is happening is because of our initial response to our world events, things are unfolding for a reason.

(typo)

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
For the time being look at me putting out the information as fast as I recieve it.A lot I know is from months built up I will spill all that comes to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
We are conduits of time interfacing at all the same directions, we establish contact with you so you will foreward the messages above.We are here to establish a new means of getting along.Through worldwide poplulation.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Look for the "Universal People" to be the ones that dictate the rules because they are the forrunners of the Universe.Do you see a potential for a new race here.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We are your "Guidance Councilers" for things that have been foretold.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Remember the sub conscious is just the unconscious reaper of life.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am being dialed in right now to information outside our plane.

We are volunteers in this life, you are conduits leading the way to an unpoverished world.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join