It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Our world is one of many amongst the stars, we have brotherhood , sisterhood, and family amongst the stars.The Cosmos is the birthplace of thought, imagine it being the fluid in the car that keeps the vehicle running.We are moving past the common knowledge into Space ancestry.The" final frontier" truly is the consciousness, it leads us out of the modern age into a new eon.Anytime there has been an advancement into human advancements it is brought about throught the Ethers, with its theories and new set laws for that paradigm.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I thought that was the Greys?

[edit on 18-4-2006 by SupremeGeneral]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You're obviously new to ATS and I'd just like to inform you such posts aren't allowed.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
3/4ths of our (space factions )are benevolent to us and mean no harm or interference, other than hints here and there into our being or existance.That leaves twenty five percent up for grabs as "resistance" to the human standpoint into our space heritage.Earth is common place for spaceoligy.We exist amongst the "stars".We are creatures of nature governed by our own design.The Earth is a bridge for other existances to bridge the gap in between human standpoints.Our souls can inhabit any entity that moves past its design.There are many human endeavors out there waiting to be experienced in flesh.We are co-inhabitors of the worlds of worlds , we exist in energy form and physical matter.The design is there to move past its set reality into a new endeavor.We are always fluctuating in between lifes veil and spirits design.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguardOur souls can inhabit any entity that moves past its design.T

Don't quite understand, an example or something would help, thanks.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It sounds as if you are a sientoligist.Or at least had some exposure to scientology.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Scientology, I've studied it for a bit. And all I can say is...all you know about scientology is obviously what you see on TV and what people make jokes about.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I have came in contact with these beings that are known as the Ancients and they have servents that are the reptilians.These Ancients are goliath in size.They are in the center of the Earth.What I was told by them is that the molten rock created layer after layer of protection for them and cannot be penetrated underground.They have a black hole vortex machine that can keep souls from leaving the earths atmosphere.[...]When I tried to take off while out of body I was stopped dead in my tracks by there machine.[...]One of the Ancients when stopping me with there machine seemed very willing to let me go while the other one seemed like he wanted to harass me more,in a mocking way [...]The power of command by these beings is amazing,even in spirit I felt outclassed.These Ancients are giants by every sense of the word.The reptilians are their reptoid servents and scouts.The underground tunnels are gigantic in size.
[edit on 9-6-2005 by menguard]

These "Ancients" are fallen angels...trapped in the earth (Hell, Tartarus etc)
see the book of Jude v6

These reptillians are their offspring with women
see Gen 6, these things are like the Nephilim

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci

Originally posted by menguardOur souls can inhabit any entity that moves past its design.T

Don't quite understand, an example or something would help, thanks.

It means that we can use a different body/design for a soul passsage into another universe.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The greater the light, the darker the shadow.
An imbalance would be catastrophic, wouldn't it?

The 'light quotia'. Would that be in essence of 'mana'?
Also, is your 'light quotia' capacity inate? or can it actively expand through training?
If inate, can you perform a psuedo-death or refurnish your inate capacities?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawater999
see the book of Jude v6

I think that when you are thinking about something as abstract as this it is always inevitable that there will be biblical arguments. Personally, I don't accept that angels and demons exist; however I do believe that something influenced early man to believe in these entities.
Furthermore, I don't accept the bible's words (mainly regarding God) because even if there was a war in Heaven there is a saying that "History is written by the victors". Until both sides of the story are heard, I am saying neither god or the devil are good or evil.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Perhaps biblical references can lead to truth of aliens? Sure, you don't have to believe it, but maybe it's a hint that'll give what we've been looking for.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   

see the book of Jude v6

Fallen Angels simply refers to any extraterrestrial on the Earth. Atleast that is what had meant before Judaism was founded.

Then it refered to Angels that disobeyed God and were punished as so.

Well there are extraterrestrial criminals and they are "punished" so to speak...

But they wouldn't be given a plot of land under the Earth as their restricted environment. They would be throw into a cell which would secure them from interacting with the outside world, highly guarded by Annunaki and Draconians.

They would be likely subjected to psychological treatment to re-introduce them back into society as benevolent beings. Sort of like the good side to brainwashing someone.

If such a proceedure doesn't sucessfully work, they are brought into a personal confinement (Prison Cell), in which they live out the rest of their days in. But normally the brashwashing treatment works and helps insure no more criminal activities from such an individual. I know what you are thinking and no its really nothing more than subjecting someone to learning the effect of their own actions. And exactly why they are not suppose to break the laws. And nothing more than that, usually, but there a rare case of individuals that might have an actual psychological disorder in which they are treated with gene splicing and other medical practices and perhaps to have their whole mind re-configured, solely to prevent such calamities from happening again. But this a good thing, because of such wasn't applied then those beings could easily break Intergalactic Laws and just come to Earth and take a few humans and splice them apart and dumb their remains across a city like New York or Los Angeles. I don't know about you, but I surely don't want human body parts raining down from the sky on me.

Now with the Ancients... Giants? Hmm... Well the Annunaki can be considered Giants as they are roughly between 7 and 9 feet tall. The Draconians can be considered Giants as they are roughly taller than the Annunaki. There are several other races like the well known Mantis race which can become as tall as 12 feet.

Technically there is more than just one... giant race...

And technically all the extraterrestrials work together and seperately in a sort of confederacy of Kingdoms, Republics, Dictorial Regimes, Federacies, and Parliamentary like systems. But the entire domain is situated with the Annunaki as the supreme race with associating their Empress (head of state) as the head of state of the entire confederation. But this is because the Annunaki have been around longer than a good majority of the other races and they are by far superior in terms of mental and physical strength. Only the Draconians are physically stronger than the Annunaki and only by a small degree. So that basically shows why the Annunaki are the top dogs of this portion of the Universe.

Now unfortunately Reptoids and Averoids cannot mate with humans, just as birds and aligators cannot mate with humans. And they find us quite repulsive, so they wouldn't try.

Technically only the Annunaki and four other races in the Confederacy might find the humans as attractive creatures and might decide on presenting themselves to intermingle and perhaps mate with a human or two. But this is very rare and normally occurs with the result of the rise of a great prophet or king. Like the long lived kings of myth in Ancient China or Ancient Mesopotamia. It would be very rare back in those days to have an evil hybrid. You are more likely to have an evil hybrid out of today's corrupt society than back in those days.

But you have to understand is that myths are fictional retellings of actual stories and shouldn't be taken as complete truth, regardlessly.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsunamiLight
Perhaps biblical references can lead to truth of aliens? Sure, you don't have to believe it, but maybe it's a hint that'll give what we've been looking for.

Which is why I said I believe 'something' inspired these references.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer

see the book of Jude v6

Now with the Ancients... Giants? Hmm... Well the Annunaki can be considered Giants as they are roughly between 7 and 9 feet tall. The Draconians can be considered Giants as they are roughly taller than the Annunaki. There are several other races like the well known Mantis race which can become as tall as 12 feet.

Can you list all of assumed races that do exist and their descriptions?
It might be helpful if we can distinguish which is which.. >_>

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsunamiLight

Originally posted by Timeseer

see the book of Jude v6

I sure hope this isn't in the intention of trying to ridicule me, because I have been asked to verify the different races of extraterrestrials before only to be criticize to the point at which I banned clearly for being too much of a target for the cause of flame and spam wars, only because I'm there on the forum.

But I'll tell you anyways, but I need to what kind of a format you want to present my information in.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Just do some searching on the Sumerian gods and aliens or something. You have access to Google and Wikipedia so use them.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
TimeSeer, could you post it in a table format with name/description, origin, and some other stuff someone might be interested in. :]

Thanks. :]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
There are hundreds of hundreds of extraterrestrial species that in a part of the intergalactice confederation headed by the supreme monarch of the Annunaki Empire, the Empress herself.

Alright lets first talk about the Annunaki...

Extraterrestrial Species #1: Annunaki
Human Linguistic Translated Identity: Raezorian or Zorian
Planet of Origin: Planet Raez (A cold climate planet, about the size of Mars, located in the Andromedian Galaxy)
Species Appearance Familiarity: Homo Sapiens
Genders: Two (Male and Female)
Average Adult Height: Seven to Nine Feet (202 to 260 cm)
Skin Color: Different Shades of Grey from White to Black and can appear to slight blue, green, tan, or yellow.
Hair Color: Any, except black, white, and brown.
Common Hair Color: Violet
Eye Color: Any except brown and rarely green.
Common Eye Color: Red
Life Expentancy: Over four hundred thousand Earth Years
Extraterrestrial Heirarchy position: Head Bureaucrat species in dominion of the Milky Way, Andromeda, and several other galaxies.
Earth Involvement: Protectors and Creators of the Homo Sapien Species, created by a volunteer natural reproductive crossbreed of Annunaki and Homo Erectus.
Supernatural Abilities: Skin Color Manipulation (Like a chameleon), Telepathy, Telekinesis, Psionic Teleportation, Ki (Inner Physical) Energy Manipulation, Psionic Environmental Control, Psionic Molecular Control, Psionic Time Control, Psionic Optical-Sensory Control, Levitation, Super Human like hearing, Super Human like sight (in both depth and complexity), Super Human like strength (able to lift large and extremely heavy structures without much effort, example would be one of the blocks to the great pyramids), Super Human like Resistance (Sort of like Superman with bullets or anything similar to such), Super Human like Intellect (ability to solve almost any problem that any human could not), Super Human like agility and reflexes, and Super Human like tolerance to cold conditions (however they cannot tolerate heat that well at all).
Interest with humans: Most often it is an interest in science or philosophy, but sometimes they can be reproductively interested with a human, depending on the human. Their ability in choosing a mate is no different from our own, except they perfer those who suit their psychological and intellectual needs. Intelligence is valued as a aspect of sexual attraction.

Extraterrestrial Species #2: Draconians
Human Linguistic Translated Identity: Draezorian or Draeckz
Planet of Origin: Planet Draeck (A warm marsh like planet, about the size of the Earth, located in the Milky Way Galaxy)
Species Appearance Familiarity: Vulture Humanoids with Teeth
Genders: Two (Male and Female)
Average Adult Height: Eight and half to Eleven Feet (245 to 317 cm)
Skin Color: Varies
Common Skin Color: Red
Hair Color: None
Common Hair Color: Doesn't have hair. Has feathers which are oftenly white.
Eye Color: Varies
Common Eye Color: Grey
Life Expentancy: Around a hundred thousand years
Extraterrestrial Heirarchy position: Head species in dominion of the Milky Way in terms of Enforcement and Military, primarily to just the Milky Way Galaxy.
Earth Involvement: Primarily Enforcive individuals (Police) to insure that other extraterrestrials are following the intergalactic laws.
Supernatural Abilities: Telepathy, Telekinesis, Psionic Teleportation, Ki (Inner Physical) Energy Manipulation, Psionic Molecular Control, Levitation, Super Human like hearing, Super Human like sight (in both depth and complexity), Super Human like strength (Like the Annunaki, but a bit stronger), Super Human like Resistance (Like the Annunaki), Super Human like Intellect (Similar but not as great as the Annunaki), and Super Human like agility and reflexes (Less great than the Annunaki).
Interest with humans: None... They are more interested in other extraterrestrials, in combat, and in poetry and philosophy.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
PLEASE
Contact me on [email protected]

I`m more like brain chipped
Beamed somewhere some day 90`s
then scary particle pain...
Please contact me (im overloaded
& lots of undone work + my planned book

They are mission oriented
Our group seems more important involved