It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
They are putting more pressure on us with their technology.But when we make the jump to multidimensionals we are closer to our true selves and this makes it easier for us to keep unfolding the process.But yes we will feel the inner conflict of being multi dimensionals we will feel tired a lot and expereince headaches and other energy shifts in the energy centers in our body.We will be in many places at once but this can spread us thin in our physical reality.We have to stay grounded.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
can you tell me the entire back story of this unbelievable plot.Like who created us and why and who's planet is this.I remeber that lacerta was saying that we are the 7th creation and the saurians were the original inhabitants of this planet and our creators want this planet to be a zoo planet.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This planet to my knowledge was up for grabs so to speak,before the ancients took it over.I heard a story where there was an intergalactic war and the ancients lost the space battle but took up earth for refuge.This was before our soul journeys to earth.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
2nd seed, or anybody that knows about David Icke just out of curiosity what did he say about the reptillians.I just want to get a bigger picture of the whole.I think the shadow people are nothing more than the reptillian/reptoids checking on our progress of our spiritual evolution.I think they feed us their thoughts until we start to see them then they are always seen fleeing or exiting.They like to come in when our guards are down so to speak.When the ego is perched high on a horse they like that.Because it helps sustain their reality of the fear vibration.Well if anybody has any input go ahead.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
...yeah right...

I cant say this is the worst thing I've read here on ATS, because there was one other thread that was worse, but this thread is really bad, there is no logic in this, if these Ancients are so massive, how do they fit in the center of the earth, and if there creating quantum singularities on a wide scale, our solar system would be gone.
Also, we exist in 3 spatial dimensions and one temporal, we arnt some special race that exists in higher dimensions, jeesh, really though, people really try and make us sound special, well geuss what, we're not, were just hairless monkeys with some technologie, on a mudball planet in a normal solar system, really though get over it.

You know I was so hoping this would be a good thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The Ancients do communicate through sound projection.I saw these beings melting down a metal of some sort on a conveyor line of some sort.The Reptoids are genetical engineered hence the droid sound to it.The Ancients have the capability of creating sound waves that create life/sustain it and destroy it.The Reptoids are just The Ancient ones experiment so to speak.The Ancients know the right force or should I say the right balance to use in the Earths center.And compared to us I would say they stand 45-60 feet tall.The Reptoids are the ones in the foreground while the Ancient one is the one behind it all.The Reptoids are in a service so to speak to them.And let me tell you my encounter with them is a humbling experience by every sense of the word.Warthog in reply to the Lacerta files this is highly accurate from my own experience."I finally checked out this file and this is highly accurate."The Ancient ones weren't happy when I voiced my intent to see who was running the show.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
These Anchients your talking about, are they the ones that are like 9-10 feet tall & have perfect physical structure.? Are these the being Admiral Byrd met when he traveled to the center of the earth.? Also do they have blonde hair & live very long lives.? I also read that these Anchients are protectors of humans from other alien civilizations & giant meteors from hitting our planet, like the one in Russia in the early 1900's (forgot what it was called, tugnuska or something).

Also are these the beings that some cave explorers encounter.? & do they have any connection to the city of Telos & the Telosians under Mt Shasta.?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Josun,
These are the Reptoids that he encountered and got ridiculed for telling truth.While I met them it was out of body.And yes the description he gave on them worked for me."I could only imagine the feeling of that encounter in the human body must have felt."He did right by running like hell.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The Ancients themselves are generators of this frequency distortion that creates three dimensional frequency/vibration that contracts are light to a certain frequency/vibration.But we have other planes of existance sending us their frequency/vibration to make our energy bodies align with higher planes of existance.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What are their connection to the Greys.?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Josun,

I didn't hear their name brought up once,these marauders of space the Ancient ones are into there own agenda with earth.They want to become the overlords of realities.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I must admit, my earlier post is a bit harsh, but I stick to it, I would like answers to the questions I asked.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This all correlates to the information I have been reading on operationterra.

They have a completely FREE area where you can read the incoming messages, and they want you to read them in order. It is all about how humans should prep for the upcoming dimentional shift.

It all sounds ~SO WACKY~ but as I read this information from the Terra site it ~FEELS~ correct. I try and follow my feelings so they have my attention.

What you are saying on this thread.....sounds alot like what they are saying on that site.
www.operationterra.com

Edit to make the link clicky

[edit on 9-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thank you River Goddess,I am just living my truth,my inner light for that matter and I thank you from the depths of my very being for you posting your truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sounds like something my favorite author wrote about around 75 or more years ago. You want to see something really interesting? Look up the short story Polaris and read the poem in the end. From what i gather some of this event has already happend. As for the Chaos, there is nothing to fear. Chaos is the natural order of the universe. For without it, there would be no order. No good there would be no evil, etc etc

-Aza

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
How did you come into contact with them. Please explain step by step.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I must admit, my earlier post is a bit harsh, but I stick to it, I would like answers to the questions I asked.

We both would like the answers. If our planet was up for grabs, why did they not simply enslave us, or if our, "Souls" had not yet made it to Earth, why not would they have taken it? Great story, oh wait. IT'S NOT.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Jonsun,

I setup myself for dreamscaping.When you are falling asleep you have the intent of waking up in your dream.Then from here all you have to do is intend to go to any destination.The power of intent in the dreaming body is your vehicle of transportation.Once you are conscious of what you have done the next step is gathering information.Go there with the intent of finding answers to your questions.Write down things on paper before you go to bed and wake up and write down what you found out.You will aquire a lot of knowledge just from your energy body alone.The experiences of the unknown are housed in the energy body.So if you don't write down them its okay because its inside of you and all you have to do is wait for the energy to resurface from the unknown.The energy body is just the physical composition of you in energy form,meaning you are out of body.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Jonsun,

I setup myself for dreamscaping.When you are falling asleep you have the intent of waking up in your dream.Then from here all you have to do is intend to go to any destination.The power of intent in the dreaming body is your vehicle of transportation.Once you are conscious of what you have done the next step is gathering information.Go there with the intent of finding answers to your questions.Write down things on paper before you go to bed and wake up and write down what you found out.You will aquire a lot of knowledge just from your energy body alone.The experiences of the unknown are housed in the energy body.So if you don't write down them its okay because its inside of you and all you have to do is wait for the energy to resurface from the unknown.The energy body is just the physical composition of you in energy form,meaning you are out of body.

I'd cut parts out but I feel I should be listened to. From where I'm standing it seems that everything you are doing is in order to gain attention to yourself. I'd like stone evidence, not upon your word alone. The Capability of Deamscaping, what exactly is it? How can you awake yourself in a dream in the first place? If you had the knowledge in your, "Energy Form" wouldn't it involuntarily show itself in dreams? What is the energy body? Explain, PLEASE.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
menguard I think you should come to David Icke's forum and post.
Only if you want to.

Link to forums ===> *David Icke's Forums site*

[edit on 9-6-2005 by Wenty]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join