It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
david icke says they want nwo before 2012 cuz by 2012 we would move in the 4th density but i think it would take 100's of years before they fully control earth and by that time our creatos are gonna come(the second comming) and whop their asses. and what to you mean by stop listining to tool?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
david icke says they want nwo before 2012 cuz by 2012 we would move in the 4th density but i think it would take 100's of years before they fully control earth and by that time our creatos are gonna come(the second comming) and whop their asses. and what to you mean by stop listining to tool?

Fair enough.
I was just joking regarding TOOL, some of their songs reflect similar things you have talked about.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
how did you contact these beings???

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Artemisfowl,

I recomend reading the whole thread for questions one might have.This should answer the questions that pop up and if not I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The Ancients had some type of technology that seemed to refract light and makes them transparent from what I remember.I think that it was on the chest or by the navel where this device was displayed.This kind of reminded me of how The Predator would look after cloaking himself.Kind of like looking through a raindrop.The silouette is seen but transparent.Also when they spoke of The Great War, I was at Stonehenge when one appeared to be in a white robe giving me this information.The spiritual scientists always seem to be in the white robes.Remember they have different divisions of them.As far as their philosophers and their warriors.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well guys here it goes about my physical appearance of one he was probably six feet and weighed around 245-250 pounds.This so called guy was built like a well sculpted body builder.I encountered him when I got off the elevator.A lot of my Spanish friends that I know were gathered around this guy.He had a dark complexion and his hair was brushed back.The strange thing about him was when I caught a glimpse of this guys eyes around where the white should be their was none the white was red and the iris was a yellow/black slit.Now my rational mind said okay this guys wearing contacts until he blinked his whole eye seemed to close sideways like a reptiles.There was something not human by this encounter,this was like looking into the eyes of a cold blooded reptile.My eyes locked onto him so I knew he would feel my intension was to read him,when I locked onto his eyes they seemed to go from human looking to reptile looking he blinked his eyes twice like to make an adjustment and his eyes weren't human.When he did this with his eyes my words out of mouth was what the ****.This was at my work and he looked like nobody I have seen in town ever.My solar plexus could feel something wasn't right with this encounter.All I can say is WHOA,not normal unless surgery can perform this marvel with the eyes.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
didn't you asked him any questions like do they secretly control world govts or some silly questions like have you seen star wars or jurassic park.ALso how did he looked liked.Did he looked like a vip or a gangsta
.BTw where do you live ?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I wouldn't know where to start like I said I was at work,and it was a busy day.But I did watch how he interacted with people and he was well liked.I watched him long enough to where he got nervous with me.I'm ninety miles out of Vegas and fifty miles out of ST.george.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
ok start by step by step.What time,place,conditions,your health conditions.And why did he got nervous,cOuld he sence you with his psi powers and is he a regular customer?.If you talk to him talk in a friendly manner and ask questtions like is bush,queen are reptilians,will our creators come and why in the name of jesus are they fulfilling the prophesey of being satan then he\she might answer.Tell them that you can change your fate and destiny otherwise it is a classic matrix thoery.A lot of aTS members will be skeptic here so be in detail.
ps:debunkes will diss you just like lizardamok so be patient.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
No he looked like a new hire,but the way he interacted with people as if he was just a well known person.What was weird to was all my spanish friends seemed to be hanging around him as if he was the Fonz.He was wearing what looked like a dishwashers wardrobe.He had a tan coco complexion,he had a friendly face.This whole encounter caught me by surprise.As far as my heart rate it was normal I am use to life or death encounters and helps to keep the breathing rythmic when encountering the unknown.I have looked into peoples soul gates my whole life and something isn't human about this one.My encounter was brief but that's all I needed was to look into his eyes and H is eyes were that of ancient ancient times.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
well if you find him again ask the question that i told you.This could be an exciting thread.
ps:where is gazrok,atleast reply man.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thats just it I know that was the only encounter I will have with that one.The only difference between this encounter and that of the men in black was this being knew his surroundings and his enviroment so well he felt comfortable wherever he went.It was to well liked almost like being brainwashed. No wonder I like to go with my gut feelings first.And as far as the men in black story I will post this in a later time.My mom also encoutered this men in black being in her store back a few years ago I believe this deals with my grandpa that was a natural healer.The Rosicrusians use to stop by his house when my mom was younger.Well this I will post at a later time but know that things are not what they seem.My grandpa was mentioned in Fate magazine I think it was in the 40's or 50's.My grandpa was way ahead of his time even now.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
One thing im having a very difficult time swallowing is simply, why the cloak and dagger nonsense? Trust that i am am a believer of things being beyond our comprehension of the physical world as well as a sincere believer in things spiritual, without doubt. However I still must ask this question, I mean in all forms of efficiency and a desire to have ones goals met, if the "higher powers" intent was for all of us, whether the spiritual beings that we are or the physical, to finally realize "the power that lies within us all", wouldnt it be to everyones benefit to just COME OUT WITH THE HOWS AND WHYS?? Ya know, a roadmap to happiness and spiritual fulfillment if you will...dont leave it to "us err prone beings" to determine our best course, just TELL US. This is just my $.02

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is part of our spiritual process to find out through our own soul searching to find out what is what.We have to reach a certain point of existance to reach the truth of the cosmos.It would be to easy if things were handed to us without the know how to deal with it.We have to do it in stages,thats the only way we really get it,through experiencing through our very core of being.LIve your light fear nothing,respect things but fear nothing,your heart will guide you to your light.Living a path of heart is as rewarding as anything could be.Test your limits find out why fear seems to pop up when dealing with the unknown is it just a human condition?I recomend conquering your fears little by little ridding yourself of the I or ego let loose and gain acces to freedom through your emotions. "We fear to die because we fear to live."

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I wouldn't know where to start like I said I was at work,and it was a busy day.But I did watch how he interacted with people and he was well liked.I watched him long enough to where he got nervous with me.

From what I understand they can control human minds to see them as also human. You were probably able to look past that & saw him for what he was & he noticed that.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Jonsun,

I would have to agree with you most definate,The facade of his reality didn't meet up with my reality.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
This is part of our spiritual process to find out through our own soul searching to find out what is what.We have to reach a certain point of existance to reach the truth of the cosmos.It would be to easy if things were handed to us without the know how to deal with it.We have to do it in stages,thats the only way we really get it,through experiencing through our very core of being.LIve your light fear nothing,respect things but fear nothing,your heart will guide you to your light.Living a path of heart is as rewarding as anything could be.Test your limits find out why fear seems to pop up when dealing with the unknown is it just a human condition?I recomend conquering your fears little by little ridding yourself of the I or ego let loose and gain acces to freedom through your emotions. "We fear to die because we fear to live."

I want you to understand that im not trying to cast doubt on your experience, like i said im just finding it difficult to comprehend the rationale of NOT alluding to us in a more concrete fashion as to the right path to travel. Also, like i stated, since we ARE error prone, we may be experiencing something yes, but the true secrets of and meanings of those experiences may be tainted by our own perception or misperception of its meaning. You and I both, could witness a murder..I see a man avenging his wife whom the perpetrator raped, you see a man on a needless killing spree. Unless the man comes out and states his reasoning, the truth that lies behind it is forever hidden and when we both write our book on the experiences we've had, our experiences certainly dont coincide albeit we were standing side-by-side.

I guess what i should have said, in summation, is that if we misperceive any experience at all, that is not leaving us geared with "the know how to deal with it".

[edit on 6-7-2005 by alphabetaone]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Alphabetone,

I am glad you brought this up I feel it deals with our alignment of the universe to percieve what we percieve.If we align ourselves correctly with the right vibrations/frequencys we will percieve different layers of existance.Thats why when one person says hey I just saw a ufo and the other says I did not see anything,it's because he wasn't tuned into the right frequency/vibration.Either by changing speeds of vibration/frequency.And as far as the post above wasn't meant to be directed at you, but a generalization of a question posed.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Warthog911, I have not been on in a few days but I am repying back to you now.
First, I am not a "debunker" as you put it just because I say there are many other "theories" out there that may not agree with the "theory" you believe in. I am not saying I do or do not believe there are "reptilians". What I am saying (and what any other sane person would say) is that just because there are stories of "reptilians" on the net or in a few books does not make it true. No one has provided any real proof to back up any of those claims. Maybe they are true and maybe they are false. The truth is there is no proof to back up those claims, plain and simple.

Also you say we are going off topic in this tread because we are talking about the "reptilians" and that this thread is about the "ancients". However we are not going off topic at all as the author of this thread is saying that the "ancients" are "reptilians" or have "reptilians" working for them. So no we are not off topic.

now again, as far as the Hindu religion saying that we are all part of a "computer generated sim", You do not provide the info. I asked for where the Hindu religion actually says that. Instead you tell me to go look it up in wikipedia or something. I do not have to look it up as when the Hindu religion was started there was no such thing as computers, so how would the Hindu religion state that we are all a computer generated sim?
I seriously doubt you can provide the actual passages in the Hindu religion that state this. If you can, then by all means prove me wrong.

I also asked you where you get your info. on your belief that God is a "machine". You did not answer that. Again if God is a "machine" as you say, then someone built him which takes away the fact of you even stating that the "machine" would be "God". That does not even make sense Warthog. Please do not refer to the "Matrix" movies as your proof of this Warthog (like you did in a previous post). They are movies, not proof.

You also say that just because you chatted with someone over the net that says they have impants given to him by "reptilians" that that proves "reptilians" are real. Again that proves nothing as the person could be lying or mentally disturbed or they could actually be telling the truth. Either way though, simply talking to someone over the net that states things over the net is no proof of anything.
Also if this person indeed has impants of an E.T. origin, than why do they not go and report it and have themselves medically examined and proof it once and for all? Also why in the world would anyone want to leave any kind of "implants" in their body if they know they are there?

Warthog911, I and others are not "debunkers" just because we ask for some kind of "real" proof to back up claims like yours and others. All you offer of "proof" of your claims that all the "reptilian" stuff is indeed factual is "stories". Stories are not real proof. You have absolutly no way of knowing if the author is making it all up or is mentally disturbed or if they may indeed be telling of something that happened to them that actually may be the truth. Bottom line is there is no way to say your claims are true just because you read it somewhere or chatted with someone online. For whatever reason you have a diehard belief in all the "reptilian" stuff you claim to be true, yet you only base it on stories you have read on the net. You then try to say that these things are stated in the Bible and the Hindu religion when they are not.

Again where in the Revelations of the Bible does it state that the "reptilians and greys" are planning a fake 2nd coming? Did you simply read on the net somewhere that someone says this or have you actually read the Bible and found that yourself?

I am not saying "reptilains" are or are not real, they may well be the real thing. I am saying that neither you or anyone else has offered and real proof that they are. Yet you are willing to bet your life that everything you read on the net about "reptilians" is fact.

Also you say that their main plan is "divided and conquer". Dude are you living on planet Earth? Mankind has been "divided" since mankind first came into existence. Being divided is nothing knew to mankind so the whole "divide and conquer" thing has been going on since the begining of mankind and you make no sense in stating that that is "their" plan. There is no need to "divide" us to "conquer" us as mankind has always been "divided".

And again, quit stating the "Lacerta Files" and the "Dulce report" as your "proof" that what you say is all fact. How in the world can you say wheather or not those two stories are fact or not? How in the world do you know that they are not just simply stories made up by authors on the net?
also how do you know they are not just stories made up by REAL "disinformation" agents to confuse people like you who demand no real proof and believe everything they read on the net?
The gov't. itself has admitted to making things up as misinformation when they do not want people to know the whole truth. so who is to say that the stories you believe in, that offer no real proof, are themselves not just put out as "misinformation".

Warthog, if people started writng on the net that when we actually look at the color blue it is actually red, but we are being subliminally brainwashed by the gov't. with techno fechno rays that make us thing red is blue, would you start to believe it without more proof? and if you did not believe it, would you then agree with others that do believe it if they called you a "debunker" or misinformation" agent? Do you get my point here yet?
There are all types of "theories" and stories being written all over the net, but without more proof other then just the stories, how can you say they are all factual to waht is going on in the world?

What you claim may actually be the truth, but without more proof other then stories, there is no way you can claim it is indeed the truth. how can you bet you life that the whole "reptilian" thing is the whole truth based on nothing but stories people are writing?

I do believe there are "powers" out there that we can not see and may be able to see in certain circumstances, some good, some evil. I also believe them may influence us to a certain degree, but we also have free will to do what we will. But to actually say exactly what those powers or beings are and to say "this is the whole truth and the way the world is going down" just because you read it on the net is no proof that what you say is the whole truth or any truth...

[edit on 6-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So Mengaurd, what you are saying now is that you saw a human that you know is a "reptilian" and he is a dishwasher by trade? Then you say that your "spanish" friends were all hanging around him? Could this be that your "spanish" friends also work as dishwashers or kitchen workers like a lot of mexican immigrants do? At least in NY they do as I lived there for 5 years.
you say all your spanish friends were gathered around him like they really liked him or something. Could it simply be that he is just a friend of theirs that they are now gald to see and is working with them now as they have not seen him in a while or they are gald that he made it across the border to join them in America?

Are you saying that this "reptilian" has nothing better to do then work as a dishwasher and infiltrate a group of spanish people for some kind of information.
What in the world are you talking about now? This does not even make logical sense.
Also you do not need technology to make you eyes entirely black, all you need is colored contact lenses. Even so, if this eyes eyes are nothing but black, don't you think everyone would be talking about it that sees him?
Come on already...

Also why did you not just ask your spanish friends who he was? You don't make logical sense here. You act all "secretive" like you are "on to something" because you looked at this guy and in "your head" you felt he was not "right". Mengaurd, I took a final on my EMT class today and I had a "gut feeling" that an answer I picked was right over another I though may be right. However afterwards when the test results came back I actually picked the wrong answer, so...

You know, people with mental disorders look at people like you say you do and push them into subway trains and kill them and things like that. Are you sure you may not just be becoming a paranoid and delusional?
I mean now you are saying that a dishwasher is a "reptilain"? Yea, i am sure that is the goal of the "reptilians", to work as dishwashers and infiltrate the spanish imigrant worker community. Just think of all the info. they could get if they break into that community...
Mengaurd, for about 2 months I bartended in an restaurant/bar where the whole kitchen was illegal mexican immigrants. In that 2 short months I saw 2 new mexicans come to work in the kitchen. Both were greeted by the other mexicans in a very welcoming manner as though they were glad to have them on board. That community is very tight knit as they are illegal and constantly live in fear of being sent back to Mexico.
Even if they are not illegal, they are still a close knit group. This is probably why your friends treated the person you say is a "human/reptilian" the way they did.
Let me guess you work in a resturaunt or some place that employ's mexicans that may be illegal immigrants, right? and even if they are not illegal, the mexican community simply treats other mexicans like what you describe, it does not mean the "new" spanish guy on the block is a "reptilian" with influencial powers. I saw it all the time in NYC...

[edit on 6-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join