It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I have came in contact with these beings that are known as the Ancients and they have servents that are the reptilians.These Ancients are goliath in size.They are in the center of the Earth.What I was told by them is that the molten rock created layer after layer of protection for them and cannot be penetrated underground.They have a black hole vortex machine that can keep souls from leaving the earths atmosphere.This machine stops light from passing through it when the black hole vortex machine is running.These Ancients know of our reputation of beings of light.They don't seem intimidated at all.In fact they might even have a superiority complex.They know that we have gobs of energy while they have unparalelled awareness.These beings have possesion of the harp machine.When I tried to take off while out of body I was stopped dead in my tracks by there machine.These beings were the original creators of this technology I was told.This machine seems to trap light and compresses the energy to where it is almost ready to burst from within when pointed at matter.I know this sounds sci-fi but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt they exist.One of the Ancients when stopping me with there machine seemed very willing to let me go while the other one seemed like he wanted to harass me more,in a mocking way like I don't see what the hype is about these beings of light.Well this was an informative meeting none the less.The power of command by these beings is amazing,even in spirit I felt outclassed.These Ancients are giants by every sense of the word.The reptilians are their reptoid servents and scouts.The underground tunnels are gigantic in size.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by menguard]

Everyone here refer 'The Ancients' as commen knowledge. Did I miss something? I remember my friend talk about 'The Ancients' once, telling me something like, that thier hate to mankind got stronger every day than a human soul could ever posses. But I remember him talking about the 'necronomicon' and 'Khatulu' But surely this is not was this is about, right??

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
chrisdk,

I'm not for sure if these beings are the same but might very well be.I know the book dealt with Marduke fighting some ancient god or gods.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Interesting links:
www.reptilianagenda.com...
www.andromedalliance.com...
www.earthportals.com...
www.abduct.com...

[edit on 28-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
hmm so the galactic federation is really true.BUt the problem is that according to the sherry shrinner the owner of www.thewathcerfiles.com they are the fake second comming and would inforce NWO.Earthsister might throw some light esp what is NESRA which the GF supports it and according to the sherry they are evil.
ps:so when will there be disclosure menguard?2012?.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Let's just say when we move up in vibration and frequency then we will be infused with knowledge , we always had and it will be like a light going on in the brain that will process the information from the source.When this happens we will be in the right state of being to understand the truths and except them because we have access to it.I feel that 2010-2017 will be a turning point of what is known and uknown.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Can anyone answer this question (assuming the whole "reptilian" thing is true for the sake of argument).
If "reptilians" have been around living underground in the Earth since before mankind and "greys" have not been know since the 1940's, why are there masses and masses of reports of contact with "greys" and only a very small amount of reports of contact with
"reptilians"? On top of that why has the whole "reptilian" thing only come to the attention of others in about the last 10 years or less?

Would it not be logical that there would instead be masses and masses of "reptilian" reported encounters and over a long period of time since they have supposedly been around since before mankind?

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Gregnow,

"The easiest way to stay in power is to divide and conquer".Look into the bible look at the egyptions the aztecs and chinese scriptures and others,the truth is universal.They have been in the background for a long time that is how they like it.They want you to think them as a myth what better way to control you.The ego is the root of the promblem.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Gregnow,

"The easiest way to stay in power is to divide and conquer".Look into the bible look at the egyptions the aztecs and chinese scriptures and others,the truth is universal.They have been in the background for a long time that is how they like it.They want you to think them as a myth what better way to control you.The ego is the root of the promblem.

exactly..and regarding the Mayans(who I'm strongly interested in) and Quezalcoatl; was this god of theirs not described as a reptiloid with feathers(possibly just for show)?...I notice more and more that there are some 'hidden' things' out there..even in certain media that is portrayed a certain way..

and this could easily be nothing, but for those who watch Futurama, I find it interesting with those reptoids too, who also crave human endorphines to achieve 'ecstasy', yet don't realize that the only true way to experience it is through the heart/soul(definitely read that somewhere before, I think on a dulce site)...who knows if it is one of those little truths that are hidden in a comedy to be laughed off

and also...I really appriciate those links you posted above, I already knew of repitilianagenda.com, but seeing this andromedalliance site..along with their msg board which is awesome from what I've checked out so far has really sparked me

the civilization section of the andromedallliance site was probably the most interesting so far for me...

I'm surprised by the connections I've made with this picture and some of the civilizations mentioned from the andromeda site...mainly the ones related to Brazil and the pyramid of Giza....

my interest in this subject only continues and I hope with the help of the akashic library I can get a clear idea of what really is

[edit on 28-6-2005 by invisibleplane]

[edit on 28-6-2005 by invisibleplane]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
more links:
imageevent.com...
ks.essortment.com...
www.symbols.com...
www.unitynet.nl...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Mengaurd, that does not really answer my question though. You would think that if "reptilians" have been living in the earth since before mankind that there would have been a lot more contact/sightings by now.
Look at the "greys" who came to the publics attention in about 1947 and there are masses of reports of contact with them.

Yet "reptilians" who have really only come to the "public's" attention for about the last 10 years because of the internet and books people have written, are rarely reported. You would have to reason though that if they have been living in the earth since before mankind that there would be a lot more reports of them then there are.

Also if the "reptilians" have been here since before mankind and they want to "take us over", why did they just not do it along time ago? Why wait till mankind has developed all types of weapons that would allow us to defend ourselves? Why would they just not have taken us over when we were more ignorant in intelligence and when we did not have strong weapons?

Is it because they are under restriction from a higher form of authority (God) on how and when they may be able to take us over because we let them in a way or what is the answer you have to the above questions I have posted.

Mengaurd , please just answer the questions I posted above, thanks. I am not even saying i believe all of this but i am trying to give you and others the benifet of the doubt to present why you believe what you do when there really is no physical proof presented. I do know that "dragons" and serpents" have been mentioned in the Bible and other sources but those sources do not go as far as you and others do in all these stories about "reptilians" taking us over.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The reason why reptilians\saurians are now popular cuz they now want themselves to be known.Humans are not in position to talk to aliens.When aliens want to talk they will show themselves.SEcondly saurians use shapeshifting so they appear humans.You never know the queen of england could be a saurian.And about control you must read david icke books.EIther the reptilians are controlling earth for the past 5000 years through secret societies or posing as world leaders.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I can not use David Iche books as proof of what may or may not be going on with "reptilians" though. David Iche has yet to provide proof of "reptilians" other then him just saying they have taken over people in high places. He offers no proof other then he just says it is so.
Remember a man does not have to be a "reptilian" to be a bad person.
I am not saying that "reptilians" do or do not exist. But I can not just believe something someone else has written without the author showing some kind of proof.
Also, if the "reptilians" have been around since before mankind, then why are they just now "showing" themselves now as you say? What purpose does it serve them to now start showing themselves? Why wait 5000 years as you say?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
CUz they are now 100% sure that they control this planet.Its all going according to our creators plan.The evil greys\reptilians are goaana do a fake ufo invasion and have NWO and force humans to have the mark of the beast and do a second comming of jesus and then our creators are gonna come and whoop thier asses to hell.Read the revelations in bible.Our creators were one helluva astrologers which means that the matrix theory is true.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Warthog, who is 100% sure they rule this planet and where is "their" proof to show why they are 100% sure?
Also what do you base the "matrix" theory being true on?
Please give some kind of evidence other then just saying that someone wrote something saying so, thanks. Can you do this?
Also Warthog, you constantly amaze me on how you tell people to read the Bible to prove your points, yet the things you tell people to read in the Bible are not in the Bible. Where in the Revelations of the Bible does it say that reptilians and greys are going to stage a fake second coming and that are creators were astrologers, etc., etc., etc,.?
Where in the world do you come up with all this stuff Warthog?

[edit on 3-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I don't know about all this but if the world is completely hollow then where does all the magma come from? The fact that the temperaturs of this magma is well over in the thousands and could turn pretty much anything into ash in seconds, makes it hard to grasp. I believe it is possible that some species could live in deep earth, just not in the core. But it does kind of makes sense that intelligent lizards sensing the Ice age would burrow as deep as they could to survive. Because the core's heat would keep them nice and toasty. If they survived lava possibly venting into their chamber.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
I don't know about all this but if the world is completely hollow then where does all the magma come from? The fact that the temperaturs of this magma is well over in the thousands and could turn pretty much anything into ash in seconds, makes it hard to grasp. I believe it is possible that some species could live in deep earth, just not in the core. But it does kind of makes sense that intelligent lizards sensing the Ice age would burrow as deep as they could to survive. Because the core's heat would keep them nice and toasty. If they survived lava possibly venting into their chamber.

-Aza

Thats the 1 thing with the Hollow Earth theory that puzzles me also. I guess since in the theory the Earth has a 600 mile thick crust its somewhere in there. That is a long way since the distance from Chicago to Memphis is 500 miles.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
Warthog, who is 100% sure they rule this planet and where is "their" proof to show why they are 100% sure?

AGain its up to you wheather to belive it but the evil reptilians are controlling earth for the past 5000 yrs.THe galactic federation also says the same thing.

Also what do you base the "matrix" theory being true on?

WEll lacerta,the galactic federation,zetans and the hindu religion says that the entire universe is nothing but a computer generated sim and our purpose is to be with the one but i think god is a machine and we are battries for god and god is using divide and rule tactic.

Please give some kind of evidence other then just saying that someone wrote something saying so, thanks. Can you do this?

It's all available on the internet but the problem is that you dont want to believe it.BTW what to you mean by "can you do this."

Also Warthog, you constantly amaze me on how you tell people to read the Bible to prove your points, yet the things you tell people to read in the Bible are not in the Bible. Where in the Revelations of the Bible does it say that reptilians and greys are going to stage a fake second coming

There was an ats user lizardamok who had a reptilian abduction but was banned for his temper.YOu can find him in the branton group at yahoo groups.He also said that the third anti christ would be fake.Also do you know that the greys said that they created christ, again they are fulfilling the role of fake christ and do you kow that the letter 666 when decoded means UFO.Here is the proof www.thewatcherfiles.com...

and that are creators were astrologers, etc., etc., etc,.?
Where in the world do you come up with all this stuff Warthog?

Our creators were one helluva astrologers cuz the revelations is comming true day by day and do you know that the problem in making video\pc games is that the entire story has to be written and when you think that astrology is true it means everything is already written. these ideas i got from the internet the matrix movies,the bible and the hindu belief.
[edit on 3-7-2005 by GREGNOW] Text

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Warthog, again you come up with not proof but stories you have read off the net. How do you know Lacerta is true? How do you know there is a "galactic federation"? How can you believe in things just because you read them on the net somewhere?
You say I can find evidence all over the net? No, I can find stories about all types of things on all sorts of topics, but there is not really any proof to back up what you say.

Also, now where in the Hindu religion does it say that we are a computer generated sim? Please send that info. Can you provide that? Also what do you base your belief in God being a machine? If he is a machine then who built him and would that then not make the builder God?

Also you send a link to a "666" theory. That means nothing as there are many different "666" theories. What makes you think the one you sent the link to is any more true then any of the other theories out there? Also this still does not show where in the Revelations it says that "reptilians and greys" are going to stage a fake 2nd coming. So again you state that the Bible says things that it does not say.
Also if you actually read the Bible Revelations it clearly states that the 666 number is that of a "man", not an alien or ufo.

Warthog, other then the stories you read on the net (which are not proof of anything), where is the proof that you base all your statements on that the things you say are the truth of what is going on?

Do you relize that for each "theory" you call the truth, I can provide you with alternative theories that could make just as much sense (if not more). What makes you base your belief that the stories you read on the net about "reptilians" are true and that other alternative theories are not? Have you actually ever met a "reptilian"? How in the world could you 100% say that something like the "Lacerta files" is 100% true and that it was not just made up by the author?

[edit on 4-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
Warthog, again you come up with not proof but stories you have read off the net.

Do you relize that for each "theory" you call the truth, I can provide you with alternative theories that could make just as much sense (if not more).

[edit on 4-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

Its upto you wheather to believe in it or not and as for the hindu belief goto wikipedia.com and no one knows what the real world looks like,you can only guess it and for your alternate theories you would be acting like a debunker trying to say the reptilians dont exist.I know a ats user who has an reptilian implanet(vertu).We got in deep conversation about the reptilians and they hated greys(it could be a lie imo as dulce files say the totally opposite thing) and then he offered me millions but he has not been online for the past 1.5months.Anyways this thread is going off topic.WE are talking about the ancients and not matrix theory.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 4-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
CUz they are now 100% sure that they control this planet.Its all going according to our creators plan.The evil greys\reptilians are goaana do a fake ufo invasion and have NWO and force humans to have the mark of the beast and do a second comming of jesus and then our creators are gonna come and whoop thier asses to hell.Read the revelations in bible.Our creators were one helluva astrologers which means that the matrix theory is true.

Warthog911, do you know of a time frame?

BTW:Stop listening to TOOL. Even though they most certainly rock.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join