It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

true meaning of masonry

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The true meaning of masonry is nothing more than the paganistic belief in nature and the effects the transitions of the planets have on the effect on society as a whole including spending habits and the fluctuation of the stock market. Although the trend cannot be "pinpointed" the correlation does exist on a larger scale that would benefit larger corporations that operate on a large scale influx of population spending, such as wal-mart or gas companies, based on certain times of year and certain years, believe it or not, spending habits by the general population can be consolidated and translated in big sales. Ever heard the "Call of the wild" or "reaction to the full moon". It is all substantiated through observational techniques dating back ten thousand years through the study of planetary movement and its correlation to human behavior. We can also recognize the attempt at discrediting this iformation during the Church's "inquisition" or "Dark Ages" Therefore creating the need for a secret society such as "Maonic temples"..
THink about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I doubt the meaning of Freemasonry is THAT. ^

Wherever did you get such information?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kleversdad
The true meaning of masonry is nothing more than the paganistic belief in nature and the effects the transitions of the planets have on the effect on society as a whole including spending habits and the fluctuation of the stock market.

I am curious as to how you came to this conclusion...? Are you a Freemason? Were you taught this in lodge?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I forgot to add that of course such correlations would exist among certain times of the year. People buy more gasoline during national holidays than any other time in the world. Why? Becuase it is a time a travel. The same goes for sales during such times as Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. at retail stores.

As for "call of the wild" and "reactions to the full moon" I think of these to be mere behavioral expressions than anything else.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The true meaning of masonry is nothing more than the paganistic belief in nature and the effects the transitions of the planets have on the effect on society as a whole including spending habits and the fluctuation of the stock market. Although the trend cannot be "pinpointed" the correlation does exist on a larger scale that would benefit larger corporations that operate on a large scale influx of population spending, such as wal-mart or gas companies, based on certain times of year and certain years, believe it or not, spending habits by the general population can be consolidated and translated in big sales. Ever heard the "Call of the wild" or "reaction to the full moon". It is all substantiated through observational techniques dating back ten thousand years through the study of planetary movement and its correlation to human behavior. We can also recognize the attempt at discrediting this iformation during the Church's "inquisition" or "Dark Ages" Therefore creating the need for a secret society such as "Maonic temples"..
THink about it.

WHOAAAA I've learned more about the true meaning of Masonry in this post than I have learned sitting in Lodge for years. This fella must be a 69th Degree Call Of the Wild Mason and I hear there is only one or two of that Degree in in the whole wild world. I'm just in awe. Thanks for sharing the with us your version of the Light.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by mrfixit]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrfixit
WHOAAAA I've learned more about the true meaning of Masonry in this post than I have learned sitting in Lodge for years. This fella must be a 69th Degree Call Of the Wild Mason and I hear there is only one or two of that Degree in in the whole wild world. I'm just in awe. Thanks for sharing the with us your version of the Light.

Sarcasm is cynicism's ugly twin brother. You WERE being sarcastic, right?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Sarcasm is cynicism's ugly twin brother. You WERE being sarcastic, right?

HAHA what ever gave you that idea

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

WHOAAAA I've learned more about the true meaning of Masonry in this post than I have learned sitting in Lodge for years. This fella must be a 69th Degree Call Of the Wild Mason and I hear there is only one or two of that Degree in in the whole wild world. I'm just in awe. Thanks for sharing the with us your version of the Light

Sarcasm is bliss

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't think it has anything to do with spending or economy, but from what I understand, the workings of nature (position of the planets, astrology (in a loose sense), the effect of the sun/moon on the Earth) and such do play a part in the teachings of Freemasonry, but in the context that it is only the Hand of God that could create and maintain such balance in the universe...

Just speculating, but it seems as though I have come across similar ideas in my reading. Of course, when you consider the fact that pretty much every religion in the world (Let me clarify that I am NOT saying that Freemasonry is a religion, before anyone tries to say I did.) is based on such concepts, it really makes sense that Freemasonry and other fraternal organizations like it touch on these things.

I would venture to say that other Orders go far more in depth about such things than Freemasonry.

I'm with Seb though, I am curious as to what brought you to your conclusions...

And I thought mrfixit was being SERIOUS!!!

[edit on 6/9/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrfixit

THink about it.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by mrfixit]

If you have been sitting in the Lodge then you understand what the dropping of the star in the east and its symbolism, please explain for us...? I would suggest you read "the meaning of masonry" by W.L. Wilmhurst published in 1922. Get it at Barnes and Noble. I am sure he would have Labled you a "sleeping" member

[edit on 9-6-2005 by Kleversdad]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

If you have been sitting in the Lodge then you understand what the dropping of the star in the east and its symbolism, please explain for us...?

Why don't YOU explain it for us, since you seem to have all the answers...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes please enlighten me with your eternal wisdom, Klevers.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Read it yourself. I can't do all your thinking. the meaning of masonry by W.L. Wilmhurst publishesd in 1922. get it a b and N. Then talk to me. I have my copy on my lap, where's yours?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just explain so we all don't have to waste a wad of cash for some book.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Its nothing more then the dropping of Venus below the horizon line during the winter solstice on Dec 21st. Any other thinking I can do for you.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Its nothing more then the dropping of Venus below the horizon line during the winter solstice on Dec 21st. Any other thinking I can do for you.

Any more condesending can you be?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
its a shame to see that people do not research for themselves any longer and are eager to study the opinions of others instead of the facts of nature. Knowledge without experience is just information- Mark Twain

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

If you have been sitting in the Lodge then you understand what the dropping of the star in the east and its symbolism, please explain for us...?

Why don't YOU explain it for us, since you seem to have all the answers...

No that's condescending. Mine was a retort.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Fine, not condesention, let's check the attitude then. I haven't seen any reason for it.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

It means the super glue holding the star in place has gone bad and it won't hold the star in place anymore. It symbolizes the fact that nothing lasts forever and everything will fail given enough time under stress

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join