It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Ideas To Create A More Perfect ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
ATS is more then just a "website"

its ''the'' website

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
its ''the'' website

ATS is the BOMB!!

wahooo

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
Once you have 10,000 points ... whats the point?

Do you mean the point? Or the point point?

#1 - You can Create Cool and Subject-Matter Oriented Avatars,
Back-Grounds for Sale in the Member Center.

Why charge for them when members are graciously giving them away for free? In fact one of the most talented graphic artists on the entire site will actually make a custom avatar for you, for free, to your specific design requests. Neat, huh? U2U JAK for details.

#2 - The Member Center needs to be completely Re-Worked and turned into a SHOP ZONE ... where you can use your points.

Umm...to buy what? I still haven't got the ATS coffee mug I ordered.

#3. - Can can Create a Game ... cheap little game like gallactiga where you shoot the aliens... but change the alien ships into Ufo's and your weapon is a gun mounted on the space shuttle.

Check this out:
Extreme Farm Sim - Use your shotgun to shoot down the alien ships trying to steal and abduct your cows.

#4 - You can SELL Smiley Faces instead of giving them away freely. AND ADD NEW SMILEY FACES!!! maybe aliens or something?

There already are secret smilies for the points Rothschilds of this forum. Yes, there are.
We just don't use them very often because they're so expensive.

#5. - You should be able to GAMBLE your Points in some kind of game against other members.

I bet you 1009 points and a Pope-Palpatine avatar that this idea won't take off.

#6. - I like to chat room ... but there must be another more creative way to turn ATS into more of a Community...than just a website.

Some members occasionally organize meets in RL. Ask cmdrkeenkid.

#7 - Here's an idea ... how about a Trivia Game about conspiracy and Ufos and TITOR ...

Trivia is dead in the Internet age where you can google the answers.

#8 - The Ability to change my Website BACKGROUND COLOR ... this grey is depressing.

If you're into interior design, you should check out BTS wich is decorated in a lovely sky blue, and PTS which is in a not-so-lovely baby-poo brown. ATSNN is decked out in a professional navy-blue, grey and white which matches just spiffy with the curtains.

#9. - How about a JOHN TITOR only FORUM ???

How about not. A lot of Titor's dates for predictions have already passed. And in another 6 months, it is forever officially bunk.

#10 - This one is very important... say i make 100 posts in a day ... and then someone quotes me in one of the threads i would like an ALERT letting me know that the thread is waiting for a response from me. That would be great! Maybe an Automatic U2U ?

Maybe an automatic U2U to ask you to stop spamming the boards with 100 posts a day. Anyway, learn to use MyATS and it pretty much will cover the same needs.

What do you all think ... and what are your ideas to create a more perfect ATS ???

I think you have good intentions and want to do something positive. Don't take my comments the wrong way, I'm just having a bit of fun. Maybe hang around a bit longer and you'll get more of a feel for ATS and where it is headed. In the meantime, you can concentrate on posting quality stuff. You might be interested in the ATS Council Member elections. Check it out, and then you can vote here. Not much time left!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Strippers sent to my house. I think it has got everything else already covered.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
1) Admins/Mods answering members when something is put through the "suggestions" feature

2) Rules and regulations being followed and adhered to, even the ones that they feel are not important, though I still haven't figured why there are regulations if they aren't important enough to be enforced.

3) Fairness/rules, followed for everyone, members and mods alike.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
1) Admins/Mods answering members when something is put through the "suggestions" feature

they always answer back to me

2) Rules and regulations being followed and adhered to, even the ones that they feel are not important, though I still haven't figured why there are regulations if they aren't important enough to be enforced.

The rules have been enforced lots of times, this place is becoming a police state lol

You saying the rules aren't fair??

[edit on 9-6-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Aw c'mon. Once the questions are answered, do they need to be again and again? This dead horse has been beaten for too long.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
This dead horse has been beaten for too long.

Wonder what its like to beat a dead horse? we could invent a new ATS game

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
/pulls out his deadhorse beating stick

let me at it!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
/pulls out his deadhorse beating stick

let me at it!

WAHHHOOOOO

My turn

*beats away*

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Here's my Idea, start your own site if you dont like ATS.

Could you try to give it more than 4 days?

Ok I am sorry, some of you took offense to my posting this subject.

I understand the point system and how it works ... that why i posted this subject. I knew that I would get a lot of feedback, and it would add to my point total.

I have only been here for 4 days and I have 1,000 points ... i am on a quest for the 5000 needed for Way Above Top Secret. You people should see what I am doing such as "Cross Promoting Different threads to get more views on my own threads... and creating open ended threads like this one ... that are bound to have a lot of views and posts.

But what am i Supposed to do with all of my points after I reach my goal of 5000 ... I just wish that there was more.

after reaching the 5000, I am going to feel really ... unmotivated to find new material.

Just a few ideas I had, after my first 4 days... I think ATS is the best site on the Web, I was thinking of ways to promote the growth of this site to include people with just a passing interest in current events and conspiracy.

Just trying to Help.

BTW I love the T-Shirt and Coffee Mug Ideas !!! Also bumper stickers would be kinda cool... and a great way for ATS to do some fund raising!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
promote conspiracy theory. show how the conspiracies are possible, rather than 'moderate' a 'moderate' stance on major conspiracy issues.

there is a constant need by certain moderators here to constantly herd the truth by the tried and true disinfo tactics(which you can find listed in some threads right here at ats. do a search). the site is becoming increasingly one-sided. 'tinfoil hatter' is a common term used to berate people, as is, 'take your meds' or similiar. i rarely see these insults get a warn. some mods chime in and actually encourage this.

there are black helicopters. they are whackenhut private mercenary forces. there are black budgets deriving money from the drug trade. there is backroom powerbrokering. there is a cabal within the us gov/corporate star chamber literally arresting control of the us. the media lies and, mostly, OMITS. there is an NWO. NASA is not our friend. the UN is not our friend. china is not. there are no friends anywhere. there is only the tao for now, brown cow. the bankers who own the world are criminals. the greatest criminals of all time.

only a grass roots conscious revolution will change anything. good luck, brothers and sisters.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by billybob]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I got a game to play Where2Hide2006!

Go to Secret Societies section and tell all the masons that they are apart of a blood sucking, child killing, illuminati, world ruling cult....then see if you dont get flamed

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I got a game to play Where2Hide2006!

Go to Secret Societies section and tell all the masons that they are apart of a blood sucking, child killing, illuminati, world ruling cult....then see if you dont get flamed

Already done that enough times for the majority of us.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Already done that enough times for the majority of us.

its funny to watch though

sometimes, it can get abit heated, but its all good

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
1. Stay civil.
2. Stay on-topic.
3. Don't point-monger (just, you know, opposite of monger).
4. Use the Search Function for repeat topics. It's l33t.
5. OMG LOOK! SUPERMAN!!!

*closes thread*

top topics

<< 1   >>

join