It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

after much research i must confess i no longer believe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
As a student of science I must report that after many intense studies of so called expert encounters I have found that although many of the abductees state the claim of world peace none of them,even the ones who channel the spirits of aliens, can explain even the basic aspects of inter-dimensional travel or what quantum mechanics entail speed-of light travel. Now while I believe our government may have tapped into anti-gravity through quantum physics I do not believe Drunvalo and his 3000 year old society from atlantis, no more than I believe a Jesus son of God no more than I believe a war that is not about competitve oil buisness. I believe we need to focus on reality and not let fantasy interfere with what really is.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Huh?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
he said his species was in inter dimensional travel

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
in other words how many times have you been abductded....Huh??

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I sympathize. I started reading about UFOs in the 60s. People keep producing more evidence and sightings, but as far as I'm concerned, its all more of the same.

I'll pay attention again when the UFO lands at the UN and somebody steps out of the hatch, with CNN cameras rolling.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
how many times have u been abducted?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
exactly, just another buisness, like lottery tickets keep on buying if you believe hard enough

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
i will probably win the loterry before I get abducted

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I mean I want to belive as much as the next guy. even ever since I was a child, but as an objective student of nature, if I had never heard of a UFO through some sort of media I would not have known of them does this mean they do not exist? No. But it does not prove that they do. Reality is relative to the idividual. DO I ever expect contact from ufo's no but one thing I have learned is never say never

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
how ironic is this? i won the lottery and spent it on a 4 day 3 night trip being abducted. lol

-Ryan-

Once again, making a useless post and wasting space.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I thought I was abducted witnessing the best ever mobile phone video clip I ever took in my life abduction

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
once again, Ryan making a mockery of other peoples posts because they oppose his views

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
it is funny that we can see people like ryan with their hopes and beliefs pasted on their sleeve with quotes such as "If we are alone in the universe, then it is a waste of space". Like that solidifies the fact that we are not alone. He is just another very obvious case of "wishful thinking". Yeah Ryan, it may be a waste of space but that doesen't obscure the fact that it is true. WELCOME TO REALITY.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
did u witness my abduction video. Class aint it

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
serious replies only please.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kleversdad
As a student of science I must report that after many intense studies of so called expert encounters I have found that although many of the abductees state the claim of world peace none of them,even the ones who channel the spirits of aliens, can explain even the basic aspects of inter-dimensional travel or what quantum mechanics entail speed-of light travel. Now while I believe our government may have tapped into anti-gravity through quantum physics I do not believe Drunvalo and his 3000 year old society from atlantis, no more than I believe a Jesus son of God no more than I believe a war that is not about competitve oil buisness. I believe we need to focus on reality and not let fantasy interfere with what really is.

So what do you not believe? UFOs? Extraterrestrial visitation?

Have you researched events like the 1965 Edwards Air Force Base incident? Or what about the 1957 The RB-47 UFO Incident? The 1984 Rendlesham/Bentwaters case? Perhaps the 2000 Illinois triangle incident. There are cases which essentially prove UFOs exist. Some of these cases, such as three of the above that I mentioned have U.S. military baffled as to what these objects might be.

There is certainly a preponderance of evidence for the existence of UFOs. Whether or not you think there are extraterrestrials involved in piloting them is a bit harder to prove. However because UFOs are real, I don't see why anybody should deny a possibility that some (not all), might be created and piloted by non-human entities. Don't discount the possibility entirely as a result of some research which has led you away from such a conclusion. With the existence of UFOs, this proves that our governments are indeed lying to us about the subject. Which means there is a conspiracy to hide the details. Just how deep the secret is, is as yet unrealized to the public.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Some people like Jaques Vallee and John Keel (who wrote The Mothman Prophecies) believe that much to do with UFOlogy may in fact come down to the idea of a 'trickster', that is a kind of archetype/entity that co-opts and references a cultures myths to make mischief and have fun at our expense by appearing in the forms familiar and known to that particular culture, in days past it might be fairies in our modern space age it's et craft. I've never seen a UFO or been abducted and I'm not suggesting this as a blanket explanation but it might help explain some of the seemingly ridiculous and innacurate aspects of certain cases. Channeling being a case in point where supposed alien entities give out false, misleading or sometimes totally innacurate information.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

Originally posted by Kleversdad

So what do you not believe? UFOs? Extraterrestrial visitation?

Have you researched events like the 1965 Edwards Air Force Base incident? Or what about the 1957 The RB-47 UFO Incident? The 1984 Rendlesham/Bentwaters case? Perhaps the 2000 Illinois triangle incident. There are cases which essentially prove UFOs exist. Some of these cases, such as three of the above that I mentioned have U.S. military baffled as to what these objects might be.

There is certainly a preponderance of evidence for the existence of UFOs. Whether or not you think there are extraterrestrials involved in piloting them is a bit harder to prove. However because UFOs are real, I don't see why anybody should deny a possibility that some (not all), might be created and piloted by non-human entities. Don't discount the possibility entirely as a result of some research which has led you away from such a conclusion. With the existence of UFOs, this proves that our governments are indeed lying to us about the subject. Which means there is a conspiracy to hide the details. Just how deep the secret is, is as yet unrealized to the public.

I agree
Considering the amount of evidence there is, the photographies, videos, official statements, documents and governments acting suspicious around the subject I belive there is something to it.

EDIT: Added picture taken in 1927 Oregon. Pretty convincing and the phenomena was not widley known back then.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by Phood]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
ive seen ufos with my own eyes

so i know personally they are real and true

i did not have a video camera at the time sorry; i do regret that

dont you just love it when credulous people claim

"The Absence of Evidence is obviously the evidence of absence"

anyways
keep thinking whatever you wanna think

as a scientist i cannot deny the fact i saw with my own eyes a flying saucer

im not trying to convince you of anything; other than the simple fact i will always disagree with you about this

why dont you learn something called "patience" and go find the ufos yourself

step 1 : get your lazy butt off the computer!
step 2: go outside a little bit and look at the SKY!
step 3: stop the ADD/ADHD and just chill out! keep watching the sky

if you watch the sky for at least 2000 or 3000 hours i will give you the benifit of the doubt and i will fully respect your disgust over the absence of ufo phenomena

but im pretty sure within 2000-3000 hours you will find your own evidence

from my expierance within 200hours you should have seen More than One unexplainable event

all im saying is that your speaking all this rhetoric without even knowing anything about what your talking about
how could you? you havent seen one yourself! lol

instead of wasting our time trying to help you overcome your doubts why dont you just go invest some work into it and try to find one yourself?

or r u 2 lazy to get ur butt off the comp?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
At this point I think a UFO could double-park on the White House lawn, two greys roll out and crack a can of beer open with Bush and nobody would believe it even if every major news station carried a live feed. Ive seen such a hardcore ammount of skepticism take over ATS that its not more important to refute anything and everything rather than being open minded. Its almost not worth even discussing UFOs here, may as well stick to the politics, seems to be the hot new thing now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join