It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott Muslim Stamp !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
the evidence....lol

the truth is in the pudding...now if we can just get that damn rice out of it.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
take it 2 steps further and ban muslims and every other fanatic blood sucking religious group from this country.

So no religions at all ? Great ! When ?! When ?!?

You bash muslims, but you should take a look at what christians and jews have done, they're not better.

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by Salem]

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't know what attrocities the Jews have done, they've only had attrocities done TO them for 2000 years.

I would be against a Palestinian stamp or some schei�e like that...but not just an ordinary muslim thing...no different than a Christmas stamp.

Problem is when they want to remove Christmas as a federal holiday, then they can kiss my a.ss!

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
I'm not anti-muslim, but please rethink this statement; the actions of a FEW??? Try the actions of a few hundred thousand. Every religious group has its' zealots, but you are lying to yourself if you say muslims are not the most violent, fanatical religious group on the planet.

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by goregrinder]

If you really think they are the most violent, you should look at the history of Christianity. Native Americans were slaughtered for not turning toward Christianity. People in Europe were tortured then killed if they wouldn't believe.

To quote Jesus, "You hypocrites!"

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

Look...

1. MUSLIM does not equal TERRORIST.
2. Terrorists are extremist Muslims. To assume that all Muslims are terrorists, is like assuming all Christians like speaking in tongues and playing with snakes....
3. Most Muslims are just like you and me...they go to work every day, and come home to their families, and concentrate on life, not death. Terrorism is practiced by a small minority. However, you'll never see the moderate muslims in the news, as it doesn't make for a good story.

Perhaps this has clarified things for you?
I sincerely hope so.
Banning, is the first step to hate...let's not take those steps...hmm?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
www.enquirer.com...

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp when purchasing your stamps at the post office. To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

And remember this people....we will never have civil peace when living amongst fanatic religious animals.

Just simply the most racist and ignorant statement about religions and people with faith.
No worth even answering....

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Christians

The crusades in middle ages where they butchered thousands of christians first then thousands of muslims ordered and orchestrated by the Pope

Spanish Inquisition.

WWI & WWII.

Suppression of Africa, original Americans north & south, Australia.

Basically everywhere christianity has gone war has quickly followed.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Not all muslims are terrorist and i have muslims friends who don't hate the west. Since sept 11th muslims have been labelled terrorist. The war on terrorism is basically a war on islam. Christians are the most violent if you go by history. The things they done throught history are worst then any islamic group has done.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join