It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO hit list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I've read on various sites about people being on an NWO resister list. I'm wondering how would one get on that list? By visiting web sites? By making those Chimpy McFlightsuit jokes? By e-mailing back and forth? Or by being an activist?

I'm just curious about that.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Why dont you check out this site...I still dont know its purpose.

www.illuminati.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.betterwhois.com...

le joke?

^_^

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Lysergic:

So what's the verdic? Is this a legit?

Have anybody try to look up this address:

Registrant Name:Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers
Registrant Organization:Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers
Registrant Street1:245-M Mount Hermon Road, Suite 137
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Scotts Valley
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:95066
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6502123765

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwen

www.illuminati.org...

its a joke,
that site has been beaten to death so many times

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Lysergic:

So what's the verdic? Is this a legit?

Have anybody try to look up this address:

Registrant Name:Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers
Registrant Organization:Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers
Registrant Street1:245-M Mount Hermon Road, Suite 137
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Scotts Valley
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:95066
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6502123765

maps.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
I've read on various sites about people being on an NWO resister list. I'm wondering how would one get on that list? By visiting web sites? By making those Chimpy McFlightsuit jokes? By e-mailing back and forth? Or by being an activist?

Not sure,
You would probably have to be a public figure, pretty high up and be against them.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

Some lubricant, a Rothschild, one gay man and I'm sure the rest can be left for you to imagine...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If you get on the NWO watchlist, be wary of flying. After the sloppy job on JFK, mysterious plane crashes appear to be the prefered method of how the NWO snuffs you out...

If JFK Jr. were alive today, he would confirm that!
hehe

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

www.illuminati.org...

"We'll be seeing you soon" that is the most pointless website that I have ever seen, and I have seen some pointless one's

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
At any rate, until I wind up being on an "NWO Hit List", I'll still keep trying to poke 'em in the eye...

But yes, it's true...That Illuminati Website is & always was a joke....

...Unless, of course, it's just a smokescreen that actually tells the truth but in a fashion that makes people laugh at it instead...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
From what I can tell, knowing the about NWO isn't enough to warrant being on the hit list. Look at the numbers of sites that have detailed info and names about NWO activities (like ATS) where the owners are never silenced. It has to be someone that poses a credible threat.

Kennedy threated to scatter the CIA into the wind, and had the power to do it. Danny Casolaro had hard facts about a secret government working throughout the world and ended up being suicided in a hotel bathroom. Countless witnesses to the JFK hit were silenced.

So it appears to me you have to pose a credible threat through your own political power or through proof you've obtained. Its not enough to say "I believe there was a conspiracy around 9-11" for example, you'd have to have hard evidence.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
From what I can tell, knowing the about NWO isn't enough to warrant being on the hit list. Look at the numbers of sites that have detailed info and names about NWO activities (like ATS) where the owners are never silenced. It has to be someone that poses a credible threat.

Kennedy threated to scatter the CIA into the wind, and had the power to do it. Danny Casolaro had hard facts about a secret government working throughout the world and ended up being suicided in a hotel bathroom. Countless witnesses to the JFK hit were silenced.

So it appears to me you have to pose a credible threat through your own political power or through proof you've obtained. Its not enough to say "I believe there was a conspiracy around 9-11" for example, you'd have to have hard evidence.

That's kind of what I'm thinking too. I think if you're someone with firsthand knowledge, and proof of your allegations, and you go telling all and sundry, you're a threat. Like Alberto Rivera.

I was just tossing this out, basically.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
At any rate, until I wind up being on an "NWO Hit List", I'll still keep trying to poke 'em in the eye...

But yes, it's true...That Illuminati Website is & always was a joke....

...Unless, of course, it's just a smokescreen that actually tells the truth but in a fashion that makes people laugh at it instead...

Im probably on the list too....
I bet you im higher! lol

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The thing is by the very nature of a NWO plot, we are ALL on the list. We are just priortized differently. You're either in their way, or controlling you is part of the plan.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you go into the archives regarding www.illumati.org you find something other than the "be seeing you" garbage.

Archive Link

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Scotts Valley is like 30 minutes away from me.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
Scotts Valley is like 30 minutes away from me.

Go scout it out then? Got a digital camera? I am guessing you have to register a domain to a real address that is the same as your credit card?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i kinda want to. I dont have a digital still camera but i have a digital video camera.

new topics

top topics

join