It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why havent they attacked us yet?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I have heard of different Aliens that may be hostile. Ive heard about Aliens who abduct people to experiment. Ive also heard that Aliens are in need of our resources..But what i dont understand is why havent they attacked yet?

It would seem that these Aliens are far more advanced than us so i would assume that are tanks and missiles wouldnt do much compared to what they have in their military. It would also seem alot easier to take our resources and experiment on us when were under their rule. Perhaps they are studying your military strategies and weapons just to be sure we are no threat before they attack....


Any thoughts?




posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Maybe they just want body parts, and are taking what they need from those they abduct? They can clone an awful lot of stuff from a few choice cells.



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
But why would they go through all the trouble of making humans when they can just take some? If all the accounts of them already being here is true, it seems weird that they are putting so much energy into not being found. Why dont they just come out front about it and say we are your new rulers?



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
In my opinion, any intelligence that has mastered interstellar travel should have matured to the point were violence was out of the question. Now if in fact these Grey's or other ET's don't have emotions like we do, than there actions would seem correct in there eyes because of survival. So maybe for them, abductions and experimentation would be alright.



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well,according to some more or less questionable information (aka Dulce Files and such) they are actually atacking.But not by military force like we think...actually is more an invasion than an attack



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Bursuc i dont understand what you mean...How are they invading us? I guess they are technically invading us if they are already here without our permission...is that what you meant?



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The answer is simple, its seriously bad karma. Wipe out a species just to take over some little planet in a trail off of a galaxy is not something a rational alien species would want on their concious.

Plus it looks bad in the galactic newspapers. It would be front page news from one end of the universe to the next. Look at it this way: You have more than enough intelligence to walk into the local zoo, pull out a weapon and kill every single animal there. How would the rest of humanity look at you for doing such a thing though? The aliens have to be thinking along those same lines. How would the rest of the universe look upon them if they came in, guns blazing, and wiped out this primitive zoo we call earth?

Now, when a tiger is taken from its cage for a physical examination does it consider it an alien abduction? Probably not, but its still probably confused over what the hell just happened. When A human is taken from its cage for a physical examinations it usually has its mind erased so it won't even remember what happened. Only thru hypnosis and regression are those memories recalled.

The aliens are not here to hurt us, they want us healthy, we are their zoo.



Oh, this is just my humble opinion,

Wupy



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
The answer is simple, its seriously bad karma. Wipe out a species just to take over some little planet in a trail off of a galaxy is not something a rational alien species would want on their concious.

Plus it looks bad in the galactic newspapers. It would be front page news from one end of the universe to the next. Look at it this way: You have more than enough intelligence to walk into the local zoo, pull out a weapon and kill every single animal there. How would the rest of humanity look at you for doing such a thing though? The aliens have to be thinking along those same lines. How would the rest of the universe look upon them if they came in, guns blazing, and wiped out this primitive zoo we call earth?

Now, when a tiger is taken from its cage for a physical examination does it consider it an alien abduction? Probably not, but its still probably confused over what the hell just happened. When A human is taken from its cage for a physical examinations it usually has its mind erased so it won't even remember what happened. Only thru hypnosis and regression are those memories recalled.

The aliens are not here to hurt us, they want us healthy, we are their zoo.



Oh, this is just my humble opinion,

Wupy


I agree with you.



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok wupy i see what you mean about the Zoo but in a Zoo, even though the animals are still alive, they are practiacally enslaved to smile for cameras inside a cage...It doesnt look bad to the world when you have a Lion inside of a Cage in a Zoo. So why dont the Aliens just come here and take control...they dont have to kill us or anything.



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
the reason the aliens have not attacked is because they believe that the tranmissions like the movie Independence Day and MIB have made them assume that we can defend ourselves from ani alien bastards who decides to take on us puny humans
. since then they have not attack because of those movies. also the new movie The War of the Worlds where we are being invaded will tell the aliens that someone else has already invaded and that they should invade some other planet and that earth is already being invaded by other aliens.



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yes Stalemate,

That is why i was implying.The "information" i was reffering too is highly controversial and i personally take it just as a nice bed story

Nonetheless,maybe there is a grain of logical thruth there,when they say that an invansion ( a silent one) is a lot more effective than an attack.Why attack somebody when you could invade and control otherwise ?
I guess that the only logic i see here is that the idea of an invasion is more "productive" than a direct attack when you want to control and take over resources.That's how i would answer to your question.



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Read these 2 books and have an open mind...a lot of the questions we have about E.T's and UFO's are answered and fills in a lot of the missing information to say the least.

Elohim Project Book 1


Elohim Project Book 2



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
LOL delta i guess they are scared of running into Will smith since hes always the Alien killer



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stalemate
Ok wupy i see what you mean about the Zoo but in a Zoo, even though the animals are still alive, they are practiacally enslaved to smile for cameras inside a cage...It doesnt look bad to the world when you have a Lion inside of a Cage in a Zoo. So why dont the Aliens just come here and take control...they dont have to kill us or anything.



And how do you know they haven't?

If this planet is their zoo and they are watching over all the little beasties then, (as many here already believe) the aliens are already running the show and mankind is really nothing more then their pawns.

When mankind builds a zoo we try to supply the animals with a habitat that is pleasing and familier and even comfortable to them. Its called being humane. We honestly try to make them ok with the situation they are in. The animals see us at a distance but actually know nothing of us. If we get to close to them their first instict is to kill us, fight to the death or run away.

Mankind would have that same reaction if aliens got to close. we'd try to kill them, fight to the death, or run away.

We wouldn't do that to an animal, they wouldn't do that to us.

There is no point in it.

Wupy



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Who ever said they've never attacked?



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
cuase they are scared of the mighty human race...



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 321cba
Who ever said they've never attacked?



Quite so.


Oh, it would be so nice if it were simply because they were too spiritually based to attack us. I'm afraid that the real reason is deeper and more sinister than that. (Although in all honesty, there have been skirmishes reported -- like the shoot out at the Dulce Facility for example.)

They don't attack us is simply because they have what they want: the subtle domination of this planet and its peoples. Many if not most of us are viewed by them to be nothing more than laboratory animals and slaves, and this is one big farm for them to harvest as they wish.

According to Retired Sgt. Clifford Stone of the Disclosure Project, the Zetan-Greys have probably twelve or fewer full-scale operational bases around this planet. Another member of the Disclosure Project said that they also have a base on the Moon.

Hey, you don't burn down the barn unless the animals get completely out of control, which has yet to happen in "modern times."


Originally posted by mrwupy
The aliens are not here to hurt us, they want us healthy, we are their zoo.


Good way of putting it.


[edit on 8-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Boy will the aliens be mad if bird flu gets out of control. Here they go to all that trouble to construct bases all over the world, then bird flu goes and kills all us zoo animals before they can enjoy their conquest. Unless the aliens planned it that way...

OK, yes, I have bird flu on the brain. LOL.



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If Aliens wanted this planet for any reason they would have taken it a 1000 years ago when all they would have had to contend with would be swords and arrows. They wouldn't wait until we could nuke the cream cheese out of them.



posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stalemate
I have heard of different Aliens that may be hostile. Ive heard about Aliens who abduct people to experiment. Ive also heard that Aliens are in need of our resources..But what i dont understand is why havent they attacked yet?

Any thoughts?


How about we start at square one.

Why is there still no conclusive proof that aliens even exist?

And to reply to your standard, "The government....blah, blah" response: No. Simply not true. Doesn't even make sense.

You may think otherwise, at that's cool. I mean, we are all entitled to our opinion, right? But to make wild claims, have zero conclusive evidence to support your claims, and then expect serious replies to even more outrageous claims of the potential for the non-existent aliens to attack should be answer enough for you.

For all those not understanding: it's because aliens only exist in your immagination.




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join