It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the government hide UFO Secrets?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Everything Einstein said agrees with my position, because the "popping" of quanta out of nowhere is not made physically precise in the Copenhagen version, unlike the rest of the quantum theory.

(Sigh.) OK, let's try this:

In November 1922, when Einstein and Elsa were visiting Japan as part of an extended tour of the Far East, they received the news that Einstein had been awarded the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics. Although Einstein was most famous for his theory of relativity, the prize was officially awarded for his work on quantum theory. Throughout the first quarter of the century, Einstein made many important contributions to this field, the first of which was his 1905 paper on the photoelectric effect. From 1905 to 1923, he was one of the only scientists to take seriously the existence of light quanta, or photons. However, he was strongly opposed to the new version of quantum mechanics developed by Werner Heisenberg and Erwin Schroedinger in 1925-26, and from 1926 onwards, Einstein led the opposition to quantum mechanics. He was thus both a major contributor to and a major critic of quantum theory.

www.sparknotes.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

Everything Einstein said agrees with my position, because the "popping" of quanta out of nowhere is not made physically precise in the Copenhagen version, unlike the rest of the quantum theory.

(Sigh.) OK, let's try this:

In November 1922, when Einstein and Elsa were visiting Japan as part of an extended tour of the Far East, they received the news that Einstein had been awarded the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics. Although Einstein was most famous for his theory of relativity, the prize was officially awarded for his work on quantum theory. Throughout the first quarter of the century, Einstein made many important contributions to this field, the first of which was his 1905 paper on the photoelectric effect. From 1905 to 1923, he was one of the only scientists to take seriously the existence of light quanta, or photons. However, he was strongly opposed to the new version of quantum mechanics developed by Werner Heisenberg and Erwin Schroedinger in 1925-26, and from 1926 onwards, Einstein led the opposition to quantum mechanics. He was thus both a major contributor to and a major critic of quantum theory.

www.sparknotes.com...

perhaps before he had deducted all he had ......
perhaps in his intellectual infancy he knew quantum theory was right, but after he learned more he knew that mechanism could not be the answer.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
- Albert Einstein

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Hi Qwas, I found the above paragraph of your post especially interesting, do you have any further information on this, any links to articles about it, I'd like to know more, I confess I've never heard about this before, but I'm fascinated!

I've never studied these cultures but I think I heard about National Geographic doing a study on them. Here is a link that might help get you started.

South American Primitive Cultures

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
There are other places to find the truth as well mi amigos

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Where do you think the government is hiding UFO info? How do they keep it quiet? How many people know? Will we ever know the truth?

Everyone knows this....

The basement of the Alamo!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
You guys underestimate the precautions the government takes. They're smart enough to make sure all the computers which need to be secured, aren't connected to any network which is connected to the internet. Therefore you CAN'T HACK IT. END OF DISCUSSION.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The basement of the Alamo!

LOL! I've been to the Alamo. It was well searched. There were no basement secrets.

There are rumors of ghosts, though...
Oddly enough, it's said John Wayne haunts the place.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
second file cabinet, third drawer from the bottom.
Knock twice. Spin around once and open with your left hand only.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What happens when you open it with your right hand?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I can't tell you.
That's an even more closely guarded secret.
The world conspiracy is actually built around left handed people.
OOPS, I may have said too much already.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Spin around once and open with your left hand only.

Is that spin your HEAD around once? Sounds like The Exorcist, to me. An aliance between UFOs and the demonically possessed?

Perhaps using your left hand alludes to the fact your right is occupied containing the green pea soup ....

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have to admit that I do not "know" in any proveable sense where such highly sensetive (as defined by the powers that be) information is secured.

However, at the risk of sounding like a total whack-job, I will admit to the following. Earlier this year (2005) I attended a lecture on remote viewing presented by Dr. Russell Targ, one of the original researchers associated with what was to become the Stanford Resaerch Institute (SRI). Dr. Targ is recognized as a pioneer in the field of remote viewing, having developed the fundemental methodologies utilized in the development and application of RV as a verifiable phenomon, and useful intelligence gathering technique.

It is Dr. Targ's contention that RV is merely a skill (or set of skills) which all humans posess, to a greater or lesser degree, as one would posess a skill or talent for music. As a skill, he believes RV abilities can also be enhanced by training and practice.

The audience was invited to participate in several demostrations of this skill as part of his presentation.

Although dubious at first (I seldom if ever even sing in the shower for fear of scaring the cats!), I was pleasantly suprised at my performance that evening. Although no virtuoso in either music or RV, my self-proved ability at RV left me open for more experimentation (and the cats would never have to know!). With this curiosity in mind, I recently posed the following question to myself:

"Where/Who/How does our government (USA) maintain it's most secret intelligence?"

Although I really did not expect a "True Revelation" (cue special effects!), I had hoped for maybe a interesting dream or two.

So I was quite suprised when the following phrase jumped into my head:

"The Well"

The impression I got in that brief flash was of a secured database serving as a sort of clearing-house for the most secret of the Nation's intelligence: everthing from verified UFO encounters, advanced technology and applications, historical anomolies, and even info on what other government's are sequestering from their populace..."to maintain the order and safety of civilization".

Compartmenalization is de riguer. No one persaon has access to all of the files. The scarey thing is, I got the impression that no one has ever wanted to know everything they contain for reasons of...sanity?

The files are maintained by an adjuct department of the NRO, currently; although the shepherding agency seems to have changed over the years. The NRO appears to be the most qualified agency, currently operating, to handle the task.

The final impressions I got were along the lines of, although there are some stunning things in the files, it's not so much what is in the files that matters as it is the implications, the connections that can be drwn from the data and what those implications point to, that is threaten the true potential for world-wide hysteria of some type.

And secondly, it is a Very Good Thing that "The Well" exists, for now.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Compartmenalization is de riguer. No one persaon has access to all of the files. The scarey thing is, I got the impression that no one has ever wanted to know everything they contain for reasons of...sanity?

Compartmentalization is how secrets stay secrets - no one knows it all, so no one can tell it all.

Your post was interesting. I've also read many articles on remote viewing, and have had some surprisingly anomalous effects on some of the on-line randomized testing.

But ... Information overload I understand - too much information could make anyone go crazy. But how could truth, whatever it might be, cause someone to go insane? For example, Einstein's theories and Quantum behaviors are pretty out there and your mind twists around trying to understand them, but they're no threat to sanity.

What (give an example, if possible) could possibly be both truth and a threat to sanity?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

What (give an example, if possible) could possibly be both truth and a threat to sanity?

Ever watch "The Jerry Springer Show"?

"Hon, Mama's got sumtin to tell ya, Your older brother, heah, well he's really also, your daddy..."

Sanity is often not black or white, but subtle shades of grey. What might be a mere curiosity to one might be phsycologically shattering to another.

And I have to confess, although there are Truths which might drive me to phsycosis, even self-destructiveness; I was not able to, in the brief impression I recieved , put form or detail to anything in particular.

I can only describe the feeling thusly: Imagine coming upon the scene of a horrific auto accident, just a moment or two after it has happened. The scene is quiet, as such scenes often are in the moments before the victims begin to experience their pain.

And you can tell, without further proof of gore, that lives have been lost in the most hideous of fashions.

At that moment, your curiosity is at least briefly overcome by your instinct to flee the palce. At that instant, it is not fear that grips you. There is nothing to fear here; afterall, nothing tangible threatens you. No, at that instant your urge to depart is motivated by your mind's unwillingnes to witness what it knows will alter it's perception of life, hope, perhaps even your self-image as a living sentience, valued by the Universe as you have come to know it.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
The files are maintained by an adjuct department of the NRO, currently; although the shepherding agency seems to have changed over the years. The NRO appears to be the most qualified agency, currently operating, to handle the task.

By NRO, you mean the National Reconnaissance Office?

Does anyone know if there is a statistically high number of people "in the know" committing suicide?

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Junkheap]

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
most people comment about these aliens like they are EXPECTED to come from another planet , star system etc

seems to me that this is a deliberate contrivance, getting us to look / think , in a certain way , while there's something else really going on.

and SETI pissing away millions, continuing the illusion , to con the masses to look up and out there somewhere ,

not down [ underground ] or under water or another dimension....where the real goods are hiding out...

I dunno WTF is the truth about them things , we surely won't get that from any government...at least not ours.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
True dat sista, we got to find that needle in them there hay stack

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well, if the Aliens have the power to travel to multiple galaxies, they have the power to whipe of off the planet at anytime. And it's been around 500 years since we've known, they would have already of done it if they were mean or evil.

Plus, they probably aren't coming down the Earth for a bit because there is always that somebody that is a scared and wants to shoot them. (Humans tend to be scared of the un-known and they are the un-known.) And we have killed one of their ships with their men, but they know we didn't kill them becaus we are mean. They knew we killed them because we are afraid. Isn't it weird they came down when we invented the Atomic bomb. They had to save us from destroying ourselves with that bomb even if they knew they were going to die or not. I want you to just think for moment about this post. I am sure you will beleive what I do right now...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This guy did L570,000 (I think that's roughly $1 Mil, although I didn't look it up) in hacking, and he didn't find a thing (unless the gov't covered it up).

Where do you think the government is hiding UFO info? How do they keep it quiet? How many people know? Will we ever know the truth?

Call me stupid but if somebody hacks in and they don`t find something isn`t safe to assume it doesn``t excist especially when you consider it is secret therefore nobodyhas been able to verify its existence before the hack.

Sorry also forgot to mention the govt recently released all its Secret UFO investigation documents to the public domain.

Oh and its been known for a long time which section within the govt investigated UFO incidents, seeing how the govt is quite open about UFO admitidly denying the excistance of Aliens but still release unexplained objects may also be safe to assume there isnt any Secrets left to keep.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by nescafe8572]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoopla
. And it's been around 500 years since we've known, they would have already of done it if they were mean or evil.

You seriously suggesting the planets been around for 500 yrs

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join