It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain Your Username II

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
hahahaha

LOL

I like that name

CalmStateOfMind

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
...........for the benefit of the reader, I'm a patriot and whereas people born within the mainland of the U.K. declare nationality as British, English, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish or Manx I submit myself as Anglo Saxon because that is exactly what my racial proflie is and I'm proud to be a son of this land as was my male ancestors.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Mine comes from when my little brother was a baby. He would try to say the word kevo, my name is Kevin obv. lol, and it would come out tebbo. So since then it has been one of my nicknames.

T.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well, really boring. I have a big love of parrots, inparticular the Hyacinth Macaw. It's the largest of the macaws and is a deep blue with yellow patches around the beak and eyes.

Here is me holding one;

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
im sure my username needs no explaining. i work soft and play hard!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'll assume what you hear here, stays here right? lol

Well, my gram told me (when I was 17 and we were shopping for my honeymoon 'night wear'), that what a man wants is a lady by day and a slut by night. (That was the only time I ever heard my gram used words like that!)

Anyway, a forum I wanted to register to all had names like 4play and well... it was a relationship type place. So, I choose LadySlut because it fit right in with their names, and because I was their to ask some questions about men (research and gathering poles/opinions). I was interested in making 'man' happy in short.

But, LadySlut is a bit OMg - so, It became LadyS.

Then I decided I didn't like hiding behind a user name and wanted to be more 'me'. So, I added my name. AngelaLadyS

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
mine also has to deal with spajetti cause i like it. a lot mmmm think about it.

but i have none right now
instead these bagel bite conptratipions type thing bacotti hell if know i just eating them now

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Mine comes from the fact that I love Thunderstorms especially in a boat at sea and I love the music of the Doors, you know, "Riders on the Storm"? So, I am a Stormrider, so to speak...now and then...err, anyway...Next!

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Dr. Strangelove was the evil genius/mad scientist in Kubrik's "Doctor Strangelove: Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb."

Like him, I have a few long-term plans up my sleeve; and I like leather gloves.

H.P. Lovecraft was a writer of supernatural horror stories up to the mid 1940's.

He wrote a great deal of "fiction" about the suppressed history of the earth. He basically said that westerners had become materialists in self-defense, so that they could deny the unacceptable realities that swirl around the borders of everyday life. If the sleeping masses ever awoke to the cosmic truth, they'd be driven to madness . . .

I originally registered on Yahoo in the mid 1990's for email purposes, and their system wouldn't accept any name with a space in it, so I had to use a "_".

Typically, modern systems won't accept the "_", but now they will take a space.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Skadi was a norse goddess. The goddess of winter, mountains, hunting, skis, and revenge.

And I am an evil elf.

:w:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
its my real name

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Mine may seem simple, but There is quite alot of thought that went into it. And no, it has nothing to do with the ATS GEAR Store!

Okay, as you know, a Gear (aka cog) is one of the most important component in a mechanical device. Despite it's importance, There may be thousands of gears in the most simplest device, and if so much as ONE gear is damaged, The entire device will fail. Every gear is just as important as the rest.

The universe is made up of 'gears'.

For example:
Although I'm an individual, I am made up of 'gears'. Without them, I cannot function. These 'gears' are my internal organs. These organs have their own 'gears'. These gears being cells.

This concept of GEARS is my own philosophy that can be applied to any and every aspect. From Society to Quantum physics, nothing can exist without smaller components. Every component is equal to every other.

Thanks for listening!

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ras Obasi is my real name (some of it anyway)

As for the 420 part, I know what you're thinking, but it's just a coincidence. Back when I had an AOL account I tried for the username rasobasi, but it was taken

Then I tried a combo with my birthday, rasobasi421, also taken. Out of curiosity, I then tried 420, and it worked.

Since then it's been a matter of continuity.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Isn't Ras the Ethiopian word for king, as in "Ras Tafar?"

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
well basiclly im in to cryptozoology and im a man simple enough lol

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Do you know what would be a more than good username (i.e. even better than Risitar)?
Why ASTSilver of course!

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Isn't Ras the Ethiopian word for king, as in "Ras Tafar?"

Ras is Ethiopian for Prince. And Obasi is Nigerian for God. I actually have 5 names (forgive me if I don't list them here) and each one has specifc meaning, and actually is a phrase meaning "God is all knowing". My father is Rastafarian, and gave me the Ras as a title.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I like to look at Stars in the night sky and the nick Star was already taken so I tried my second choice and that is Stari.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am the thirty-second in a line of Mechanics.

After thirty two, they broke the mould. Therefore, I will be the last of this family tree.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
my guts taste delicious.

RLY!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join