It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain Your Username II

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm sure there's a similar thread back in the annals of ATS somewhere, but I can't find it.

So, tell us why you chose your username and explain what it means.

I'll tell mine if I get a few replies. I don't want to be the only one to streak nekked across the field and no one else follows.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
My user name has been passed down for hundreds of years through a secret order, the order was founded in northern Italy in the 1600's, UK is believed to represent Uber Kool, modern day language has however changed the K to a C as the mass infidel populations do not respect the old ways.
Wizard is believed to point towards to great power and wisdom that the members of the order have, they are believed to be in control of the NWO and McDonalds which are often believed to be the same thing, but infidel minds should not venture to such places.

Now you know too much and must be locked away in a box...

[edit on 8-6-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My name!!!

Well my first name is Michael which Micky is obviously short for, and my middle name is Dean.

One day a friend just decided to write Mickey D on my foot when i was asleep, the name stuck and i added to two e's at the end a while back, making Mickey Dee!

There you go!

Mic

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Gazrok was an Orc Shaman I intended to play, back when the Online MMORPG "Horizons" was still in the creation stages...and I was playing "EverCrack"... However, no matter where I went online, "gazrok" was never taken, and didn't need any stupid numbers after it, etc. hence, I started using it everywhere...

Previously, I used "Nazrym" or "Dinin" (Drow names), but they were often taken...so "Gazrok" became the name of choice, out of convenience...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Noun

1. S: (n) space, infinite (the unlimited expanse in which everything is located) "they tested his ability to locate objects in space"; "the boundless regions of the infinite"

Adjective

1. S: (adj) infinite (having no limits or boundaries in time or space or extent or magnitude) "the infinite ingenuity of man"; "infinite wealth"
2. S: (adj) infinite, non-finite (of verbs; having neither person nor number nor mood (as a participle or gerund or infinitive)) "infinite verb form"
3. S: (adj) countless, infinite, innumerable, innumerous, multitudinous, myriad, numberless, uncounted, unnumberable, unnumbered, unnumerable (too numerous to be counted) "incalculable riches"; "countless hours"; "an infinite number of reasons"; "innumerable difficulties"; "the multitudinous seas"; "myriad stars"; "untold thousands"
4. S: (adj) infinite (total and all-embracing) "God's infinite wisdom"

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
At the time I joined I was reading some of William Cooper and related stuff and about how the greys are actually anything but benevolent or peaceful, so "we come in peace" is an ironic/sarcastic play on the old cliche.

Also at around the same time I found this cool little slapstick flash animation about a dumb alien that has all sorts of stuff happen to him, and the cartoon is called "We Come In Peace".

So, the combination of these two made me choose that.

You can check out the flash cartoon here:
wecomeinpeace.free.fr...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I was hungover when I signed up.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ah, mine is also of the more unoriginal creations. My first initial and my last name. The number is in there because most of the time "MCory" is taken, most likely by someone wanting to ruin my good name. And when I signed up, I was in a hurry and didn't really want to sit there and think for an hour about a killer name, only to find it was already in use.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There I sat...I had lurked ATS for well over a year and I was ready to join...Now I usually use the name Scuzem, which is a name I used to use in D&D...But I decided I needed something a bit more fitting...

Something with 18 characters...That almost rhymes....And makes no sense to anyone but me - YEAH! That's the ticket!

Enron - Hopefully that part is obvious - Corporate corruption at its best...Gov't connections....Cover-ups...

Outrun - What the people of Enron have thus far been successful in doing - Dodging bullets...

Homerun - B/c regardless of what happens to Kenny and company, they got away with it - If only for a very brief period of time, they made fools out of everyone and have coaxed the judicial system into stalling and suspending hearings, making a grand show out of the corrupt system we live in and yet people continue to eat away at it everyday...

Wow....Too much huh? And who’s to say even follows a logical thought process…or for that matter a rhyming pattern….
….Go figure

I should have made ya'll guess

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Mine means to speak openly, plainly, boldly, confidently, freely all that you have to speak without keeping anything secret or holding anything back.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad
I was hungover when I signed up.

LMFAO

Now thats great

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm a news junkie, someone who also happens to be interested in world affairs and not just my neck of the woods. Hence the term worldwatcher, there is also that alien and spiritual interest within the choice of the name too. btw there is also a pc program called worldwatcher for studying earth and climate changes for kids, another one of my interests. It seemed to fit me when I finally decided to commit.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
when I first came to ATS I was a lurker but decided to add my theologically educated input to the religious themed forums. So I needed a biblical name. Jehosephat is a name that allways implies jumping (see avatar) yet by having the plain name It isn't long or dorky. Jehosephat is one of the kings of Judea after King Solomon. I mispelled the name for two reasons, dont want to be found by web spiders, I have a real hard time spelling.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
United States Marine Core and i like the number 42

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It just seemed like the right idea at the time. I have always had this image, probably due to my sunday school upbringing, of the truth being in the light and evil or ignorance hiding in the darkness.

I seek the light to find the truth and try like hell to stay out of the dark~
and don't you know I have a huge electric bill
Seriously though, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
when i first started to read info. on the pages of ATS, i always had a desire to "join in on the fun"...

then it hit me...

what name should i pick???

i wanted a name that had something to do with conspiracies...

thus, "they see ALL" was born...

i really don't know who "they" are :shk:

maybe a form of gov't...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
LIghtseeker, I swear your avatar looks like David Hasslehoff in disguise.

It's a moron! It's an apeman! NO!! It's...

Superhoff!!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I suck at names.
So this just popped into my mind, I'm just a random person.
A good example at my name suckage is my Yahoo...
couldntgetanamesoichoosethis
See?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
LIghtseeker, I swear your avatar looks like David Hasslehoff in disguise.

It's a moron! It's an apeman! NO!! It's...

Superhoff!!

Wecomeinpeace, you totally blew my cover. Now I have to change my avatar because everyone knows I'm a secret Hasselhoff fan, Baywatch Forever!ROFLMAO....and it took so long to find the one I thought was just right

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well, there will be no more snide remarks from wecomeinpeace regarding my now defunct Hsselhoff look-a-like avatar. Just try telling me my avatar looks like anyone famous now!... I mean no, don't, please..:bnghd:

[edit on 6/9/2005 by lightseeker]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join