It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas City Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As a result of the business I used to own I meet a very diverse part of America. One day I met a gentlemen and ended up having a conversation about nuclear submarines and alot of other military issues. Being a former military officer I was surprised by the vast knowledge this man had in military affairs. Seldom do I meet a person in or out of the military with such knowledge.

Over time I found this person thought he was a prophet. Since he did business with me I humored his prophetic talk as we went about our other business. In time however he was a bit too persistant on the issue so I told him that all he said was interesting but in order for me to take him seriously I would need to see a sign that his prophecies come true.

About three months later he stopped by and handed me a package with his visions from "God". I have long since thrown them away since the general idea was he was a prophet and its his job to gather a church around him. He did however say that he was given the sign I requested. He said he had two visions which would confirm him. The first was that George Bush would be reelected because he was destined to sheperd us through some dramatic war against China and Russia. Well at the time I figured that this was a coin toss prediction so gave it no heed. His other prediction I list here, not because I really believe it but on the off chance it comes true it can be shown to be listed somewhere before the fact:

Kansas City is supposed to be destroyed by an act of nuclear terrorism. The nuclear weapon is flown in from Canada and detonated in flight.

If I lived in Kansa City I wouldn't sell my house since I don't believe it but if by some chance this does come true the "prophet" said Sacramento, California was a sacred city that would be spared during the world war between America and China/Russia that comes in the future.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
That's an interesting prediction. Did he give any insight to why Kansas City was chosen as the target? Did he mention anything else about a future war?

Interesting that Sacremento is the "sacred" city. That's where the Governator is.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
well we need the governator
watch the guys next prediction be that arnold swaznegger turns into the terminator and saves us. i dont mean to sound unsuporrtive but the facts make little sense. russia will not go to war against the usa neither will china they are not that stupid. plus we help them too much. and why sacrmento and why kansas city. new york or washington would have sounded much for better targets.
the only prophet i belive is nostradumas he mentions nothing of this so...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
That's an interesting prediction. Did he give any insight to why Kansas City was chosen as the target? Did he mention anything else about a future war?

Interesting that Sacremento is the "sacred" city. That's where the Governator is.

Remember that I am not a believer in the guy but I figured with a forum for this type of stuff it was interesting. As best I know here is the answer to your question:

I think he was a minister in Kansas City before he moved to the Sacramento area. From what I understand he had a falling out with whatever denomination he was in. If I was a psychiatrist I might guess that if he is not a prophet his mind picked Kansas City because he was not treated well by the church hierarchy out there.

According to him he was commanded by God in his visions to gather a flock and lead them to safety in Sacramento. From what I understand his efforts in this area started in the Kansas City / Independence Missouri areas. Maybe it was his becoming a "prophet" that caused his issues with his church.

He does seem to think Sacramento was given the name for a reason in God's plan. He has a newspaper he puts out called Sacra Metro playing on the words sacred metro.

According to his visions there will be some event that results in an all out war between China, Russia, and other anti-American countries against America. He doesn't see any U.S. allies supporting us because in his vision everything is stacked against America too badly. It basically becomes the U.S. against most of the world. He sees us going through a nuclear exchange followed by an outright attempt by the Chinese and Russians to come to North America as an invasion force.

In his vision America doesn't surrender but ends up in some climatic battle against the oppossing nations here in North America. Although all appears lost somehow God intervenes to assure America's victory in that battle. From there America goes on to win the war. All this should happen between now and 2009 as George W. Bush is supposed to be the President during these events according to him.

He seems to link his visions and the war to something called George Washington's vision. I read up on the vision purportedly by George Washington at Valley Forge. The history of it however seems more likely another one of those prophecies written after the fact of its initial predictions used to build faith in its future predictions.

I do think the prophet honestly believes in the visions and is not making it up. I am also 95% sure he is a crazy man but its the 5% possibility that makes these people interesting.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thats an interesting vision,

However, Sacramento wasn't named that because its a sacred metro. It was named by a Spanish explorer.

"The Spanish explorer Gabriel Moraga discovered and named the Sacramento Valley and the Sacramento River after the Spanish term for "holy sacrament", in either 1806 or 1808."

The word sacrament, doesn't mean sacred metro. It is from the latin word,

sacramentum "a consecrating," or from sacrare "to consecrate"

Interesting vision though.

PJ

[edit on 8-6-2005 by PlainJane]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by areyosicker
i dont mean to sound unsuporrtive but the facts make little sense. russia will not go to war against the usa neither will china they are not that stupid.

Don't overlook the fact that another county (or perhaps individual) could do something to Russia and/or China and make it look like it was the U.S. Then in 'blind' retalliation, the two countries attack the U.S.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well if you were going to make a point about no city in the USA being safe, dropping a nuke on one of the cities in the middle of the country is a start.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The internet backbone runs through Kansas City. Coincidence?

www.cybergeography.org...

Makes sense as a target for me.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Actually, concidering that this man had a good military mind, he was just using common sense. THe bomb that he is talking about is an EMP bomb. If detonated in the air over the US, just one bomb can knock out all the electricity, and communications in the U.S. It would be like lightning stricking everything electrical, it would fry everything. It would take several months to several years for the U.S. to recover. Until then, we would be living in the 19th century again. It is not a bomb that would take lives even though it is a nuke. Well, not right away. With out electricity, we would not have any clean water, refridgeration, cars, walmart, grocery stores, sewage systems, etc. not to mention our military would loose their radars and most weapons. Not to mention, that one of the nations largest amunition plants (nukes too) is about 15-20 East of Kansas City. We grew up being taught that if there was a war, we were one of the top 10 targets in the U.S.

As for it comming from Canada, that is not surprising at all neither is the whole Russia/China thing. Canada is on their side if it comes down to it. We have been stepping on a lot of toes lately, I dont think it would take much for Russia/China to wanna kick our butts.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

As for it comming from Canada, that is not surprising at all neither is the whole Russia/China thing. Canada is on their side if it comes down to it. We have been stepping on a lot of toes lately, I dont think it would take much for Russia/China to wanna kick our butts.

When he told me the Kansas City vision he said or implied that it was a terrorist attack. I don't think Canada as a nation was involved only that Canada was the way the nuclear weapon was brought into North America and the terrorist has access to an airplane there to fly it in.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
antelope, one of the reasons it does not surprise me is that it wouldn't be difficult to get a nuke into Canada. They wouldnt need to come across our borders to hit us with a nuke. Right now Iran has tested missiles that detonate via remote control. Now if you strap on one of the nukes that N. Korea is saying it has, you can fire it off from Canada or from a normal carrier in the ocean. We would never see it comming. Some of our top military men has come out and said that it is a very good possibility, and there wouldnt be much that we could do about it. You cant shoot it down because that would cause it to go off as well. If they can shoot it up into our sky, then we are screwed. They now have the means to do it. Comming from Canada is just as likely as it comming from a carrier out in the ocean.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
``
These two replies:

Originally posted by Mainer; Well if you were going to make a point about no city in the USA being safe, dropping a nuke on one of the cities in the middle of the country is a start.

Originally posted by valkeryie
The internet backbone runs through Kansas City. Coincidence?

www.cybergeography.org...

Makes sense as a target for me.

these 2 [remarks/insights] may actually cobbled together, and a kinda different event could take place in the future,
the prophet guy just may have been 'coloring' the inspiration to fit his own internal dialogue.

There might be a concerted & focused cyber attack aimed at the internet
seeking to disrupt communications, disrupting power-grids and/or defense support and/or nuclear power generating plants.....and this cyber attack
was/is equated as a Nuclear bomb attack in this particular prophets' frame-of-mind...(a mis-diagnosis as it were)

here's something to stir into the kettle...as far back as 1991, there was
'information' accessed in the realm of noosphere/gnosis/morphic resonance
that there was, on the horizon, a calamity in store for a middle class, middle american city, in the heartland of america...and the 'seer' suggested it could be Kansas City, Kansas(as strictly an example)...and this calamity had a possibility of occuring in 1-5- or 10 years... conventional wisdom has since suggested that the Oklahoma City bombing(1995) might have been the actual 'mid-american/middle-class/geographic-middle-of-America' site of a calamity that would be seen as a terrorist attack.

myidea is that the Oklahoma City bombing, being questionable as initiated by Zealot Arabs, was not the complete fufillment of that 1991 warning...
and this 'prophet' guy from Sacremento, has also 'accessed' the universal-subconscious realm which gives us warnings and feelings...and K.C. is once again being a 'focus point'....some 10 years after the OK City 'diversion'!!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antelope
He doesn't see any U.S. allies supporting us because in his vision everything is stacked against America too badly.
followed by an outright attempt by the Chinese and Russians to come to North America as an invasion force.
He seems to link his visions and the war to something called George Washington's vision.

I've read GW's vision too. It said US would be invaded either from the west or from the east.
Usually I would dismiss Europe as a possible attacker of US. But not anymore.
You see, Bush want to make weapons in space that can hit any country in the world. Well, my generation (Europe) grew up in the -70's with the nuclear weapon threats hanging over our heads. We remember the fears and the only reason I can see that Euro would decleare war on US is over this new space weapon Bush want. We would not permit the next generation to grow up under such a danger. It is logical for parents and grandparents to protect their little ones. But if he drop his plans I can see no trouble between EU-US.

The Chinese and Japanese is supposed to join forces and invade Russia. Europe will eventually help Russia when they come too close to EU. We are also told EU will be invaded from the east (possibly muslim nations as I belive china is too far away, China/Japan is not supposed to be able to conquer all of Russia). Turkey is supposed to end up almost whitout any people.

Visions given by angels and/or aliens tells different things in different continents. In Europe at last they suggest we stop all wars and tell us to 'live as you must'.

Actually they do not claim US will win the war in GW's vision. They say they will end the war, not that they will let US win it. That's GW's own imagination/wishful thinking. At least I cannot see that aliens (or angels) treat europeans OR asians as enemies. Not yet, anyway...

new topics

top topics

join