It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really freaky stuff.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have had some really freaky stuff happen to me in my life,Cannot explain how it could have happened,not that many things really,just really freaky.
Share?.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Remember, We control the transmission.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
is that like control=on/off?
or shift 1st-2nd-3rd-4th-5th?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
uNBaLaNCeD why don't you tell us about your experiences?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I locked my keys in the car one night,it really did not matter because I was at home and had a spare key to get into my house,no prob.But the fact that I locked the keys in the car was gnawing away at me,so I went to try to get the car opened up.No matter what I did I could not get the car open,I tried everything short of busting out a window,was just about to start looking for something to break it,getting quite frustrated by it all.
I reminded myself that it really did not matter,and started to calm down by thinking of other things.
I looked at the car just as I was going to go into the house and heard a noise,the doors unlocked by themselves.
I kind freaked a bit,but everything was ok now,so I thanked God for doing it,hopefully I thanked the right entity,but then if he created everything I suppose he was responsible,right?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It could be your own energy...

Garzok had some really good ideas on my thread
"haunted house."....in this section

mine involved things happening around my house ...
We came to the possible cause of it being the energy of the child in my house....When she gets angry or emotional things happen,,,
could it be that your energy is the cause??

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by asala]

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Possibly,it seems that most people that I know in my area feel threatened by something when I am nearby,for some reason or other.....
I avoid.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Possibilities could include:

Telelkinesis (sp)
A helpful ghost or spirit
Or Luck.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Luck. Hahahaha... Sorry, but I think there's no such thing as luck, coincidence or randomness.

top topics

join