It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to handle the Koran , Official DOD guidelines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
Hm, I wonder what the Armed Forces guidelines for handling Mein Kampf was in World War Two?

Shoot to pieces, douse with gasoline and set on fire.

When an Enemy all carry the same book, I'd be worried about it being used as a cypher key. The Christian Monks used the Bible in this way in the Middle Ages. I wouldn't let them have squat, but thats just me.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
u didnt get my point did ya? its ok i already pointed out that the person holding THE BOOK is an infidel, nothing to do with who looks like a Muslim. in anicase im trying to show how Muslims would react if some non-muslim was holding the book wat would they do, and if he or she dropped the book by accident what would they do, how would they react?

so why would a so called infadel be holding a Quran?
just woundering

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

just woundering

have u ever thought maybe he wants to look at it? or that he wants to see wat the people around him reacts wen he holds it?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

just woundering

I'm not a terrorist, but I have been pursuing a copy of the Koran. I despise the book so much, I have special plans for it. It will be defiled!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

The Koran, which is a book of war that fuels radical Islam now cannot even be touched by a FILTHY INFIDELS hands, unless they are wearing WHITE GLOVES and have the commanders permission.

The Qur'an is pretty much the first testament of the Bible.
The Bible IS the original Book of War and i'm sure Christians and Jews the world over would love having their books pissed on or thrown in a toilet when they've been locked in a cage for 3 years without charge, contact or explanation.

Bush was the one that started the holy war by saying America was going on a crusade against muslims or 'terrorsists' as he calls them.
(and don't say they started it on 9/11 because that would mean forgetting 30 years of American involvement in the middle east and assuming some men in caves could plan a series of hijackings which crippled the worlds most sophcisticated and expensive intelligence and defense systems)

"This is a new kind of, a new kind of evil... And the American people are beginning to understand. This crusade, this war on terrorism, is going to take a while. And American people must be patient."
-- Simultaneously placating American anxieties, and stoking those of Muslims worldwide, who don't exactly associate good things with the word 'crusade', Washington, D.C., Sep. 16, 2001
www.dubyaspeak.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Oh Joy another muslim bash fest! just what the world needed.

Oh well no matter what anyone here says the ignoramus's will still believe that all Muslims are out to get them and due process only applies certain people. Any further comment is pointless.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainJailew

Originally posted by BadMojo
Captain, wake up. Have you many posts here?

Yes, certainly my post count on a conspiracy theory website indicates my level of education and my desire to maintain whatever current level of rights we have left (no matter how little they may be)

Bad Mojo, who the hell are you to pull this "post count" crap? Is it like you to want to belong to a clique? Does it make you feel better than other people because you have a bigger number in your profile? Do you somehow feel more accepted than others just because you've spent more time here? Or joined before another person?

Out of all the people who join forums, your kind irritates me the most. Who the hell are you?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
this "post count" crap? Is it like you to want to belong to a clique? Does it make you feel better than other people because you have a bigger number in your profile? Do you somehow feel more accepted than others just because you've spent more time here? Or joined before another person?

Thank you cargo, my sentiments exactly.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Insofar as it is a collection of words, on paper, favored by what is considered the other side of this modern war, than yes, I am. At least the Qu'ran is not actually Anti-semetic, just used as a tool for such.

For some (like You) its nothing but a Book with Words on a Paper.

For others its THE Holy Book, that you dont leave home without.

Its like the American Flag for the Americans.

Imagine you are being held in a Al-Qaeda Prison, tortured, abused, molested, just to get the information out. Then they bring out the America Flag and start doing all sorts of crazy stuff to it (that I dont wanna mention).

Would that made You:

a.) Angry?
b.) Very Angry?
c.) That would not hurt my feelings.
d.) I would be calm and easy.
e.) They can do to the Flag whatever they want. Its just a cloth with colors.

[edit on 9/6/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
souljah, they just did an interview with an ex-detainee from Guantanamo bay living now in pakistan, he said he never lived better before or since living in gitmo. he also said al-qaeda told them they would be well treated and to make false allegations and attempt to cause disorder.He said there was no abuse and in fact they take advantage of the situation. So please stop with these lies about abuse.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
souljah, they just did an interview with an ex-detainee from Guantanamo bay living now in pakistan, he said he never lived better before or since living in gitmo. he also said al-qaeda told them they would be well treated and to make false allegations and attempt to cause disorder.He said there was no abuse and in fact they take advantage of the situation. So please stop with these lies about abuse.

I will help you this time, but next time you can use SEARCH option in this forum and check out the stories behind Guanatamo and other gizmos.

Just 4 U:

Mohammad Mazouz - Survivor of Guantanamo

Guantanamo Lawsuits - The Prisoners Speak

And one of Your Posts:

Amnesty says US runs gulag in cuba

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
If I was falsely imprisoned and tortured, I'd probably become a terrorist too. What would you expect me to do? Just laugh it off and say mistakes happen? Another example of how the US is creating more terrorists than it destroys. There needs to be a serious change in our foreign policy, or it's just going to get worse and worse. Maybe that's the plan all along.

Well, you can take your case before a court of law and demand a large amount of money from the goverment, Army ...

And a formal appology.

And a new haircut.

Much better than blowing yourself up.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Insofar as it is a collection of words, on paper, favored by what is considered the other side of this modern war, than yes, I am. At least the Qu'ran is not actually Anti-semetic, just used as a tool for such.

Imagine you are being held in a Al-Qaeda Prison, tortured, abused, molested, just to get the information out. Then they bring out the America Flag and start doing all sorts of crazy stuff to it (that I dont wanna mention).

[edit on 9/6/05 by Souljah]

Like I said, the forest for the trees, If I was in an Al-Qaeda prison, I think my mind about my captors and situation would be fairly made up, whether they hung the American flag or s*it on it.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This is a joke right... someone tell me that this is a joke...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You have voted csulli456 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Originally posted by csulli456
I recently found out from a friend traveling abroad to Saudi Arabia that if you try to enter their country with a Bible it is confiscated and burned, most times before your eyes. He was told that this is common practice in many muslim countries. Why then should we respect the koran?

I mean I believe in equal rights for all but why are we going through so much trouble over a really dumb book? They don`t show any respect for any other religion or non-muslim for that matter but we are attacked and riots ensue because of an allegation of the mishandleing of their beloved book. We are the only nation who goes through such extreme measures to be politically correct and not offend anyone yet all the hypocrits lash out against us as if we are the worst people on the planet. It is becoming clearer and clearer to me every day that these book worshipers are the true enemy. Anyone who puts the value of paper over the value of anothers life is pure evil. Their jealousy of us fuels their rage. Their arrogance and disregard for human life is fueling my anger and hatred towards them every day.

Man, I think you took the words out of everyone's mouth! There are people that say "American Hypocrite!" when really they need to stop and think.

Who gives the needy world the most aid?
Who gives every single person in the country their rights?
Who tries their arse off to set an example for the world?
USA USA USA

I don't see Americans killing each other because a bible was burned
I dont see Americans stoning each other because they had sex before marriage
As a girl, I can have my hair flow free in the wind without some disgusting old man beating me down with a club!

If America is the "Great satan" then why are they acting like hypocritical satans themselves? People say "WAKE UP AMERICA!" bla bla bla

This is my message to them, "WAKE UP MIDDLE EAST!"

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dances With Angels

Per capita, or just in money? Per capita the US isn't even CLOSE to other countries, but because our GNP is so much larger than everyone elses we can afford to give a few hundred million without it really affecting us or the government at all.

The most aid? Have you even read the news lately about Bush's plan to cut down the aid package to Africa and Blair is having to push and push and twist him arm for every penny he does get?

Who gives every single person in the country their rights?

Gitmo? 'nuff said.

Who tries their arse off to set an example for the world?
USA USA USA

Sure we set an example, but is it the right one? Pre-emptive wars, nuclear testing, refusal to ratify Kyoto, human rights abuses, corporate scandals, political powerhouses, refusal to ratify the CTBT, having our nuclear weapons on high-alert status, and did you know the United States is the ONLY DEMOCRACY in the WORLD who denies UN election inspectors?

tsk tsk tsk...some example.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by CaptainJailew]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Per capita, or just in money? Per capita the US isn't even CLOSE to other countries, but because our GNP is so much larger than everyone elses we can afford to give a few hundred million without it really affecting us or the government at all.

Per capita, shmapita! Are you fool enough to think that the people receiving the still huge amount of aid from the U.S. are bothering to calculate it on a per capita basis? The money still buys a hell of a lot of goods for needy people. Grow up and look for some other country to bash.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If you would like to receive a free copy of the Koran - they even pay the postage - go to this web site and simply order one.

Free Koran

Of course after you receive your free copy of the Koran, you're also free to deal with it as you please - espescially if you live in a free country such as the U.S.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Per capita, shmapita! Are you fool enough to think that the people receiving the still huge amount of aid from the U.S. are bothering to calculate it on a per capita basis? The money still buys a hell of a lot of goods for needy people. Grow up and look for some other country to bash.

You are right, but if every country followed our example, as the poster who I was responding to implied, then those countries would be much worse off than they are now. My point wasn't that it isn't enough money, or even that it shouldn't count if we don't give a certain percentage, but instead that we shouldn't be congratulated and held in high regard for doing a basic civic duty, and doing it poorly at best.

Do you have any reasons why the US shouldn't donate MORE money to needy countries? Or reasons why we shouldn't forgive or relieve some MORE debt for African countries? Any warranted, valid reasons at all?

I'm all ears.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dances With Angels

Yeah, Per Capita, the US is only #7 in the world, with the not even being close aspect implying a few percentage points almost impossible to achieve. Considering the amount of cash that goes out of the US for aid, though, raising that a few percentage points would take a massive amount of cash.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join