It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stryker video IED hit.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is a video of a US Stryker being hit by an IED.

This is a disturbing video.

My hate for the Muslum Insergents only deepens after viewing this video.

This neighborhood should have been flatened after this attack!

www.jihadunspun.com.../home.php&

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
atleast its not suvilian target

its just a US military convoy ( what do they expect they invaded a country its not like everyones going to keep them welcome )

another point to the Iraqi resistance

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
My hate for the Muslum Insergents only deepens after viewing this video.

This neighborhood should have been flatened after this attack!

Yes, retaliate to military attacks with civilian casualties. Good plan, that should really make terrorists stop their attacks instead of angering them further.

It also seems that IEDs are the quintessential example of the quote in your signature.

PS - Its MuslIm, not Muslum.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainJailew

no no no yer very wrong its actually Moslem, not muslum or muslim or mudslum or mudsling.
in ani case thats how u pronounce and spell it.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
We really should pull out and give the Iraqis the anarchy and destruction they truly want and deserve. Let the insurgents repair the power lines, oil infrastructure, and roads. Let the insurgents build houses and hospitals, and schools.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by CaptainJailew

no no no yer very wrong its actually Moslem, not muslum or muslim or mudslum or mudsling.
in ani case thats how u pronounce and spell it.

nope its muslim not moslem
being a muslim i should know

www.google.co.uk...

[edit on 8-6-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
All I can say is that at least the soldiers didn't suffer. It's amazing the concussive power some of those IEDs can generate.

Like Colin Powell said, we broke Iraq and now it's ours.

Peace

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
nope its muslim not moslem
[edit on 8-6-2005 by bodrul]

It's "moslem" to rednecks and hicks. It's "muslim" to the rest of the world.

Peace

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
God, this made a mess... So bad to see there's no other way to make things going better than to make young boys explode!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
after watching it a few times really it did not do that much damage to the striker... 90% of it just kept on driving by..... and the pictures of it after it had stoped besides the very back of it seemed almost unharmed... The camara man needa tripod. I'm sure the guys in the back of the striker died but the driver/comander might have lived who knows....

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
the only thing that came to my mind when i saw that video is those (bleep) pieces of (Bleep) who did that deserve to (bleep) burn

(Mod edit- Do not try and beat the censors-)

[edit on 8-6-2005 by asala]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Dont pull religion in this. This is just a war with religion as an extra excuse to fight but its mainly about that they are against the US influence.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
atleast its not suvilian target

its just a US military convoy ( what do they expect they invaded a country its not like everyones going to keep them welcome )

another point to the Iraqi resistance

The so called "resistance"has killed by far more Iraqis than Americans in their cowardly attacks. Many Iraqis do welcome the Americans. Your view is distorted because of media and the like. Try this link for a little more truth

michaelyon.blogspot.com...

Most of Iraq is actually in better shape than you think. Some places could pass for an American suburb with large supermarkets and high end electronic stores and the like.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
USMC42, i concur with you, but have to point out that this is exactly how everyone feels, on both sides of any conflict. (not that this hasn't occurred to you.)

Modern warfare is about as gruesome as medieval warfare, and one of the motivating factors to fight has always been seeing your percieved friends and countrymen die horribly.

I would hope that whoever recieved this footage is observed, and the sources likewise watched and followed... insurgencies have always been difficult to crack, but this type of media contact is one source of humint that should not be ignored.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomcat ha
Dont pull religion in this. This is just a war with religion as an extra excuse to fight but its mainly about that they are against the US influence.

Jihad, fatwa's, holy war, Bin Ladin, Israel, Iran, Iraq this war is only about religion.

OBL hit the twin towers in the name of his god mohamad, but lets not pull religon into this war.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is a very unusual video. I am quite suprised actually.

Most of the insurgent attacks are targeting thier fellow Iraqi civilians, I wonder why they chose an American target this time? They must have been confused, how could they mistake that Stryker as a Iraqi wedding or a funeral or a group of kids playing?

Maybe a school bus with special needs Iraqi orphans was scheduled to pass by soon and they spotted the Stryker and decided to detonate on that instead?

"Hey, Sanjeep, I dont like these Americans in my land, so lets kill that family over there, that will teach them!!"

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"sanjeep"?

It's not india you know

Has anyone seen the video where an M1A2 is blown up?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucretius
"sanjeep"?

It's not india you know

Has anyone seen the video where an M1A2 is blown up?

yeah i saw that video, but it was cut away, i dink it was damaged but not completely destroy, so i unless i see the whole video thats i can remember.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think the crew was confirmed killed... I read an article on it somewhere a while back.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucretius
I think the crew was confirmed killed... I read an article on it somewhere a while back.

o dat one, i dink the driver was killed but the other 3 who were in the turret was ok, i dink that IED was 3 anitank mines. the video im talkin about was somewhere else.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join