It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dean's mouth that wont stop roaring.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
????? Wait, what? Your logic is that no minority dem is in the whitehouse, so dems hate minorities? What? Dems don't get to pick who is in the whitehouse, republicans do, so your point is moot.

Clinton had more minorities in higher places then any other president.

Yes, the guy was such a good republican Clinton won 2 terms....... And your point is what? I swear, republicans, so easy to defeat. I mean, they are so blind they follow the administration that has done everything they could to destroy America, it doesn't take much to win an arguement cause all they have is
"Watch GOP Propaganda*, that is where I get all my opinions, for forming your own is evil, according to god/Bush. Anyone who disagrees with GOP Propaganda is evil and will be killed when God/Bush declares himself the messiah of the people and then executes 6.1billion of them in a hail of nukes, for we are republicans, we don't realize that destroying the planet will kill us to, cause we are republicans, we don't use our brains."

*Fox News

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
You do know that "Scream" Dean is a Republican party operative? We controlled McAulliffe now we control Dean. It's simply genius!

rudepundit.blogspot.com...#-your-#-up.html

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
????? Wait, what? Your logic is that no minority dem is in the whitehouse, so dems hate minorities? What? Dems don't get to pick who is in the whitehouse, republicans do, so your point is moot.

Clinton had more minorities in higher places then any other president.

Yes, the guy was such a good republican Clinton won 2 terms....... And your point is what? I swear, republicans, so easy to defeat. I mean, they are so blind they follow the administration that has done everything they could to destroy America, it doesn't take much to win an arguement cause all they have is
"Watch GOP Propaganda*, that is where I get all my opinions, for forming your own is evil, according to god/Bush. Anyone who disagrees with GOP Propaganda is evil and will be killed when God/Bush declares himself the messiah of the people and then executes 6.1billion of them in a hail of nukes, for we are republicans, we don't realize that destroying the planet will kill us to, cause we are republicans, we don't use our brains."

*Fox News

Clinton had more minorities in higher places? OHHHH the Surgeon General, and Transportation Secretary, high ranking jobs? Give me a break.

Republicans are so easy to beat? That's funny.
Why is it funny? Look who is winning!

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Howard Dean is an excellent party chairman! He's helping lead the party exactly where it needs to go faster than I could have possibly imagined in my wildest dreams.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Republicans are so easy to beat? That's funny.
Why is it funny? Look who is winning!

Couldn't have said it better myself. This weeks' ABC News poll demonstrated how the only Americans that feel like they are "winning" are Republicans, Evangelical White Protestants, Conservatives, and those making more money.

abcnews.go.com...

Uhh... good job.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Its nice for hard lefties that Dean is pandering to you with his continued inflammatory rhetoric and I'm sure it makes for a feel good experience.

But the democratic party can already count on your vote so it seems counter-productive if the DNC chair (Dean) squanders the stated goal of appealing to red state voters which he is doing a wonderful, wonderful job at.

In fact the more he's defended the better - keep up the good work it'll pay-off in the end with bountiful results in the 06' elections.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join