It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP and the Heatwave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
After reading about HAARP and weather control, I had a sudden thought....

Our European members know what Im talking about. Europes current blistering heatwave, that killed like 35 people so far. Roads buckling in Germany, wildfires blazing all over France. Records of 96 in London and 99 in Frankfurt. To say the least, as a former resident of Europe myself, this weather goes beyond freakish. And has been goping on for quite some time, too. Here in Seattle, the Emerald city has been turning brown from lack of rainfall and temps in the high 90's. Note that Seattle is also at the same Lattitude as Northern France, Germany, the low countries, ect (were on the 48th Paralel, the city furthest north in the continental United States).

My question is obvious, is this freak weather a product of HAARP? Centered on a certain lattitude, mainly, continental Europe? Perhaps, as punishment for France and Germany opposing us in the UN regarding Iraq? Does our gov have this capability?

The rest of the US has been through a scorching summer as well, but thats not reall unusual, since the US can get pretty hot. However, Seattle itself is very much different from the rest of the US in that we have a climate that is the same as that of western Europe:mild, rainy summers, cooler, mild winters, relatively wet and green year round.

Anyone have data or info on this?

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As I discussed in another thread, I do believe weather pattern changes are a logically side-effect of the HAARP activity. BUT, I don't personally believe they are intentional.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yeah I live in Germany and right now Im on vacation in Florida. In Germany it is hotter right now than in Florida or Hawaii
Thats not normal, so yes I think weather modification is the reason

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yeah, i used to live in Germany too. I remeber summers spent wearing a Goretex rain parka to keep from freezing, it got so damn cold. When the weather was warm, as they said, it was only about 75 degrees. This heatwave is unnatural for northern and central Europe, even the normall hot and dry medditerranian countries are sizzling beyond whats the norm.

Its just....................odd.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
record temps were broken in England on sunday, God it was hot
. 100 F in heathrow airport . I see where your coming from about HAARP, but i don't think this is revenge on France and Germany.

Interesting file on HAARP

www.allthingspass.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Maybe not revenge perhaps. i still am wondering though about the heatwave. My boyfriend works in Ipswich, he said three people passed out at work from the heat. It doesnt surprise me though, cuz people over there think 80 degrees is a hot summer!

Thing Im worried about is water shortage. This heat ahs deprived the contoinent of valued rain and water...will this become a water problem when the winter comes? It might also screw up food pruduction, leading to lost crops. When i was over there in May and June, I was surprised how warm it got, but it didnt hit the 90's.

Our heatwave finally broke in seattle, weve had two thunderstorms and the past few days have been mild, cloudy, and decent. This # in Europe though........I know little about HAARP, but from what I have read, it can play with clouds and storms, I wonder if it can also create droughts, increses temps, redirect jet stream, ect.

Scary stuff In Europe. Anyone know the temps in Scandinavia?

new topics

top topics

join