It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Movie - Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It is starting to get around that a movie called "The beast" will be released on the amazing date of 06/06/06 -"666"

Is this a conspiracy?
Is this the work of Satan?

If this film has proof found by "fundamentlist-christian Scholars" then people will leave Cinemas/Theaters around the world thinking Christ did not exist.

Is this the power of Evil in the modern world?
Will Satan use modern technology such as "Film making" to get his Evil message out?

Because movies are seen Worldwide!
In about 2hrs people who have seen it my not believe in Jesus no-more!

Movie can be found at www.thebeastmovie.com...

Watch the Trailer (QuickTime Required and make up your minds)
This is now open for debate or disscussion!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
They do make jesus sound like crap in th trailer, but i think what theyre getting at is what if he didnt exist, then he couldnt sacrifice himself to save us. so what would the earth be like with out us, but satan still reigning. thats just what i think, im not too sure.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fisha05
It is starting to get around that a movie called "The beast" will be released on the amazing date of 06/06/06 -"666"

Is this a conspiracy?

Yes... it's a conspiracy of film producers to capitalize on the best release date and get bums in seats.

No... Amanda Jackson is the producer. I don't think Satan will be appearing in the credits.

If this film has proof found by "fundamentlist-christian Scholars" then people will leave Cinemas/Theaters around the world thinking Christ did not exist.

Most of the world already thinks Christ didn't exist. I'm not saying that's right or wrong, it's just how it is and this movie probably won't change anybody's mind either way. It's just a movie. I saw Spiderman, but I don't think there's really a guy in a red and blue spider suit shooting webs at skyscrapers.

Batman I believe though. There's nothing odd about a wealthy middle aged man and a teenaged boy in tights, riding in a black convertible. I see that everyday.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Batman I believe though. There's nothing odd about a wealthy middle aged man and a teenaged boy in tights, riding in a black convertible. I see that everyday.

ohh......

[edit on 6/8/2005 by Schmidt1989]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Santa Satan Stan, they're all the same to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Your rite Lysergic. just picture him saying, "Hello, my name is Stan."

EDIT: Oh and you dont think making the date 6/6/06 isnt going to help marketing campaigns, i think making that the date is a excellent idea.

[edit on 6/8/2005 by Schmidt1989]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Is this a conspiracy?

Will Satan use modern technology such as "Film making" to get his Evil message out?

Um; It's just a stupid movie!! But I'll bet there will be some religious fools who will make it out to be more than what it is.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Um; It's just a stupid movie!! But I'll bet there will be some religious fools who will make it out to be more than what it is.

I agree its just a movie, but people will try and make a big deal of it. I have a feeling the Church will have something to say about this. Like that did for the movie Passion, except with the opposite affect.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
From what I've been able to find, the movie hasn't completed filming yet and currently (as far as I'm aware) doesn't have a distributor. Without a good distributor the film may not even have a theatrical release and go straight to video. I'll keep an eye out, but there is a good chance it will become one of the thousands of movies released every week that are seen by at most a few hundred people.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Is this a conspiracy?

It may very well be propaganda... maybe even from Hollywood... remmeber Hollywood is still atonished with the sucess of THE PASSION, at their eyes something like that should have nver happened. I ma not surprised with this kindo fthing, if you look around there are pplenty of attempts to disprove the existance of Jesus and His ministry. We have the TV series "the 4400" where the "abudtcees" were sent back to Earth to save the world, and they all have "powers" paralel to Jesus'...than we have the Internet rumour that the FIRST rapture is a fake , and that is only for "EVIL" people...

so if you beleive in Satan, you should understand he is running out of time and he has to shoot for all sides possible, right ?

I mean lets face it...how can anyone proove that Jesus didnt exist ??? we cant even find missing people of a week ago...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Wow imagine if they made a movie like Muhamed didnt exhist, or Buddha didnt exhist. Imagine the complaining. But when its a movie that sais Jesus doesnt exhist its all good.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
personally i am looking forward to this movie, and the contriversy surrounding it. This movie is the fulfillment of Prophecy! I wonder is the Beast will rise up out of the Ocean, and have 10 horns?

I wonder is the ancient prophets saw this movie... and then wrote Revelations about it? Or perhaps it was the time around this movie was to be viewed World Wide on 6/6/6 !!!

Keep the good times coming!

BTW, it is not a fact, that this movie is all about what if Jesus was never born, that is all conjecture.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The same company produced The God Who Wasn't There.

And here's the blog of the film maker.

This is, by no means, a major motion picture.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by nataylor]

new topics

top topics

join