Asteroid impact vs. Sediment cores - "Mortal wound" for the Yucatan Chicxulub theory
A team led by palaeontologist Gerta Keller of Princeton University, New Jersey, reported that a sediment core drilled in east Texas emphatically
confirms a study that the group released two years ago
. Sediments of glass sprayed out by the Chicxulub impact are separated from fossils
killed during the mass extinction by a 300,000-year gap, they argue.
"I believe this is the mortal wound for the Chicxulub theory," says Keller. Scientists should mount a search for the crater left by the meteorite
that was really responsible for the mass extinction, she adds.
online: 24 May 2005
Only an audience of totally brainwashed sheeple explains that it was possible to add the Mexican impact theory (1) as late as 1982, as a last hoax or
feeding tube to keep evolution theory alive.
The "Nature" article, is among the best examples to illustrate the current and terminal cover-up phase (2):
- like in other compatibility cases (for instance with ice age theory), one simple core is enough to expose it ;
- Gerta de Keller, the paleontologist exposing it, uses the same trick as the directors of "ammonite fossils in Mount Everest" (3) to escape
censorship. This is why "300,000 years" as well as "proof of some (earlier) impact" must be added, otherwise this could not be published by a
brainwash central as "Nature".
It also illustrates very well the desperate situation of the hoaxers during the terminal cover-up phase, as they know that it's not planned to stage
the evolution hoax much longer (4):
- starting with the fact that they did publish it;
- they give the codes of the value of "more conclusive" proof to dismiss the current theory of how the dinosaurs were wiped off the face of the
is US$40,000 and urgency
is "to drill another core in autumn 2006". This confirms that it now is a question of digging
in again whatever was digged out, from cores to fossils - confirming the dinosaur cover-up phase.
- the end of the "Piltdown man hoax" phase is illustrated by the total disarray of "geophysicists" who "remain unswayed". They ran out of
hoaxes, so they don't bother anymore to replace the hoax to let evolution theory adapt: "Gullick, of the University of Texas at Austin doubts the
report because it means another huge asteroid must have hit the Earth in the same era, about 65 million years ago. "The odds of that are highly
unlikely," said Gulick, who chaired the Chicxulub symposium at the conference.
(1)- Fear of asteroids? Then you are a fool brainwashed to believe in evolution theory, to expose the hoaxes created by CIA operatives about June
impacts - May 18, 2005 - deleted from ATS, still available here
(2)- Dinosaurs - the largest cover-up ever in Natural History - censoring sediment cores is also a cover-up for the real reason of the extinction of
the dinosaurs, but this one that I am exposing here is much greater. It also provides the key to expose all other hoaxes still alive, created during
the hoax phase, to keep evolution theory alive. Starting with plate tectonics.
(3)-ammonite fossils in Mount Everest and crocodiles NOW in the Sahara - evolution censors fooled
(4) next stop after 9/11 on the way to the slaughter, is imminent: Financial Ground Zero. Google