It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it okay to kill white people?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Marg, you are an Ig-mo, you know that?

You are talking to one who has argued for the immigrant in many a debate. Do not assume that means I am for illegal immigration, though.

As far as spending money in the community, just think how much they'd spend were they tax-paying citizens, and if they weren't sending an estimated 8 BILLION dollars back to Mexico.

As far as the shopping cart statement, it goes hand in hand with why I tried to learn German as best as I could, and why I tried to do as the Germans did while in Germany. And, I had no intentions of staying in Germany, and was there because we started being there because they tried to take over the world, and then had to stay there to keep them and the rest of Europe from being taken over by Soviet expansion. I wasn't there because I snuck in for a job and was sending money back to the U.S.

And, as I've stated, not liking illegal immigration is in no way connected with not liking Hispanic folks. It so happens that I like them very much.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What the 'The Judge' said is true; I'm not for killing.

Over the years I've read about american prisoners; some have been in prison for years for things no normal people would care about, like bicyckling on the wrong side of a road whitout any traffic. And some, who might only kill one person, is sent to the electric chair.
And then comes this black mass-murder creating religious sect where the membership requirement is that the wanna bee member kills 9 white men, 5 white women or 4 white kids. This sect have about 1000 members... scary.
And what did this evil leader get?
Only 10 years. This kind of soft punishment promotes evil. And that in what you people yourself call 'God's own country' (US).

I said above I'm not for killing. A truth with modification; this guy above and his 1000 followers needs to be killed, it's the only way to stop them.
As far as I know, he is out there recruiting more members. And he don't seem like a passive leader, exactly!

Scary stuff, all.

Now let's do the same as the US Law/judges/police do and ignore all this and move on, pretending this never happened.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Ghaele]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

No TC, thats you, a person who would be top of the league if ATS had one.

You care not for reasons, as they are just excuses.

Tell me, do you wake up in a bad mood every day?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

However I think the message of if you're white and you kill your own race it's not as bad as killing another race is blasted out in the media.

Killing someone is bad period.....no matter what race or who they are (unless they deserve it like rapist and chesters.).

It's like Stan, Kyle and Tolken said in an episode of South Park. Every crime is a hate crime.

If I kill someone because they're sleeping with my wife, do I not hate them while I do it? If I kill someone because they cut me off in traffic, do I not hate them? Why is one's hate different if the victim's skin color is different than my own?

Then there's the judge's words, "I'm going to send a message to people everywhere that, if they're going to assault someone, they better be damn sure that person is the same color they are!"

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

You wish I were . . . :shk:

But that would make two of us.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Dont you ppl get it by now? The media brainwashes ppl. They push things like immorality and this to be okay. The media is evil. I hope one day us ATS members will rise up and destroy the media.
Down with the media

[edit on 6/8/2005 by Croat56]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
I hope one day us ATS members will rise up and destroy the media.
Down with the media

I have never seen you so radical like this before, Croat56, I am surprised.

But I see the media as a necessary evil.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Marg - Looking over this thread, I think you and TC got off on a bad foot simply b/c he was trying to say that he had a difficult time trying to make sense of what you said from a grammatical standpoint - He then let sarcasim get the best of him

Anyways - All this talk about killing white people...lol....I don't get it...Have the statistics on Caucasian murders actually increased that dramatically?

The media certainly takes things out of proportion on a daily basis, but I can't recall the last time they inferred that it was okay to go out and kill ya some white people...

[edit on 6/8/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join