It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it okay to kill white people?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Why is it ok for black or native indians in US to kill white people? I guess it's politicks... what else could it be?
With terrorits laws they should be confined for life at least but nooo, all they get is a pat on the shoulder and sent back into the city so they can kill more white ppl. Why does someone want these mass murderers among us? Any thoughts?

Read;
www.natvan.com...

The point of all of this is that the controlled mass media in America are consistent and deliberate in their policy of deception. Whether it was their intense anti-apartheid and anti-White propaganda against Rhodesia and South Africa back when those were both White countries, followed by their deafening silence about the horror of what's happening in those two countries today under Black rule; or their silence about the atrocious series of "Zebra" murders of "blue-eyed devils" in this country by the Death Angels and then by Yahweh ben Yahweh's Black Hebrew Israelites; or the spin that they put on their reporting of the Columbine massacre in 1999; or their suppression of the story of the butchery of the Dutcher family in Colorado this year, they consistently suppress or minimize news that might undermine their multiculti, egalitarian propaganda. They consistently suppress or minimize news of non-White aggression against Whites.

And read this too;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think someone want mass murderers to be among us, I just can't figure out why!
Only that it must be politicks. Know of any extreme black rasist with political power? I'm not familiar with US politicans so I don't know but I belive we must look for someone who would 'profit' by the murder of as many white as possible.

There's a plot out there but it's hushed down as it only affect the white.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Why is it ok for black or native indians in US to kill white people?

It's not OK...

I don't think the media sends out the image that it's okay to kill whitey.

However I think the message of if you're white and you kill your own race it's not as bad as killing another race is blasted out in the media.

Killing someone is bad period.....no matter what race or who they are (unless they deserve it like rapist and chesters.).

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele

It isn't OK and I would be surprised if anyone truly thinks it is.

Where things get off the rails on this subject is that if minorities are killed this is sensationalised by the moral minority. On the other hand if a white person is killed by a member of the minority PC kicks in and the story doesn't receieve the coverage it should.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
stupid thread...

so BTS it...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Because "whitey", enslaved, raped, oppressed and slaughtered those of a darker skin tone. At least thats the only answer this pathetic thread will be getting from me, which is far more realistic than the tainted point you are trying to make.....

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Its NOT OK to Kill People.

Period.

One Blood.

Cut my skin you see Blood, Red Blood,
Cut your skin and you see blood, Red Blood.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Very quick of you folks who don't follow such infor to call the thread "pathetic", but I know what is being said.

Another interesting point is that a straight guy murdering an homosexual would be turned into a nation-wide story about a "hate crime" (Even if it was not about sexual orientation), but in the same year there could be three times more murders of straights by homosexuals and that would not hit regional news, even.

The answer, in my mind, is simple. Death sells, and the media must report death. Whenever possible, though, make it only murders commited by whites, and not minorities or homosexuals as the media, run by the liberals, would prefer to make it look as if the white man is the only one with flaws and the others are the really nice folks.

You have to understand how the left-wing media thinks, though. They believe they are doing a service to the world. By biasing the information, they will cause whites will think more kindly to others and give them a chance.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Its NOT OK to Kill People.

Period.

One Blood.

Cut my skin you see Blood, Red Blood,
Cut your skin and you see blood, Red Blood.

Couldnt say it better myself

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Uh, I think you're missing the actual point; not that any sane person would think that it is ok to kill anybody for no just cause, but that the media handles it differently.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Uh, I think you're missing the actual point; not that any sane person would think that it is ok to kill anybody for no just cause, but that the media handles it differently.

I agree with You mister Thomas.

Media FEEDS on this kind of stories. Its their Bread.

Death sells.

Sex sells.

Anything else is realy of no importance.

As long it makes a Good Story for the Frontpage.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Like TC said, it's the media who determines whether or not the crime is a "hate" crime or not. If a white person kills another white person, then the media will just report it as a "murder". If a white person kills a black person, then the media will report it as "white on black murder." Since racism is still a hot issue in this country, any chance the media can get to sensationalise a story they will. Perhaps in a hundred years, the new hate crime will be fat people versus skinny people.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I didn't know that white people hunting season was up

It's not ok to kill any human being, the bible tells you, the law tells you and I tell you too.

But under these reasons is always way to get around killing and making it look like necessary for the good of mankind.

As long as the killing is not done by the regular Joe without the blessing of the people in power.

You shall not kill to bad that most of the time sensationalism take side with minorities.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Ok, Marg, I can understand people who never get over their accent, but come on; what the heck did you just say?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Ok, Marg, I can understand people who never get over their accent, but come on; what the heck did you just say?

What? you agree with killing people Thomas? I don't I have never agree with human wasting humans of any color or races.

But Alas, while we condemn killing is still people been killed here in our country and in other countries, but there is a difference, while some killings are despicable.

Other killings are allowed. Right?

By the way I learn English perhaps you should learned Spanish, and become bilingual.

So when you write in spanish I can make coments on your mistakes too.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Huh? Killing what people for what reason?

That's it. Note to self: Stay off computer before third cup of coffee.

If I were to go off the deep end and kill people, color would not even be part of the equation. I'd go after idiots. I don't mean true idiots, but those who have the mental capacity, but still act like idiots. Those, and people cruising in the left lane.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm not trying to communicate on a Spanish speaking board, nor do I live in a Spanish speaking country. When I lived in Germany, I did pick up as much German as I could, as I was a visitor in their country.

For your edification, I do have "Learn To Speak Spanish" by the Learning Company. It just so happens that I intend to learn Spanish. That way, I can tell all the illegals in my area that we do not block aisle opening with our shopping carts!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Huh? Killing what people for what reason?

If I were to go off the deep end and kill people, color would not even be part of the equation. I'd go after idiots.

Hum . . . I think the coffee is to strong Thomas, perhaps some home made Spanish coffee will make you feel better.

But hey, even when I have the most happy nature I feel like going after some around.

But no Idiots Thomas, those are not worthy. I will have not problem going after child sexual predators.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well trained I might add, the pictures that have been imbedded in your brains of a Faggot or HOmosexual whatever the hell you want to call it. Is just a Queer guy ... but in reality these people are the most ferocious of them all b/c first of all every Homosexual that I have ever met are either being that way b/c of one of the following reasons. They have been hurt by thier mothers or fathers and they do not know what to do. They like the attention that comes with being a homo. Or they are just trying to find something that they do not feel anymore or that they feel that they have never experienced. The thing they are looking for is god. It even sais in the last days men will be lovers of themselves. If you go back to the original translation it means Men will love Men ... And verse vicea ... But anyways ... It doesn't matter what you do to the world because the world is coming to a end one day. And you won't be able to just make a quick decision as to where you are going b/c for the first time in your lifes you will be inept to dicern between what you really want. B/c you will be CONFUSED b/c you have really talked yourself outta believing in the only true thing that can really be counted on Salvation through Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Only that it must be politicks. Know of any extreme black rasist with political power? I'm not familiar with US politicans so I don't know but I belive we must look for someone who would 'profit' by the murder of as many white as possible.

There's a plot out there but it's hushed down as it only affect the white.

I think Hilary Clinton was part of Black Panther., along with Malcom X

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

For your edification, I do have "Learn To Speak Spanish" by the Learning Company. It just so happens that I intend to learn Spanish. That way, I can tell all the illegals in my area that we do not block aisle opening with our shopping carts!

So you don't like spanish people? or the "illegals" hum . . . if they are in the shopping centers with shopping carts, it means that they are contributing to the community with their "illegal" money, well I guess I am sh* out of luck when it comes to you, he,

I am after all Spanish.

By the way edification means to built so I guess you mean my building "information"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join