It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Nintendo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hey if this post isn't allowed because it deals with a personal nature then please delete it.

I have a few questions regarding super nintendo games. I am trying to sell my super nintendo and I have 26 games for it. What does everyone here think my starting price to sell should start at.

The best games I have for it are Final Fantasy III, Zelda A link to the Past, F-Zero, Super Metroid.... etc

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
not sure really as I've an emulator with every (well like 800) SNES game made so...

let see
i could buy these games 5 - 25 bucks from gamestop

Game List

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Cool, I already have it listed on ebay and my current buyer wants me to close the auction right now (after 1 day) and pay $100.00 plus shipping for the SNES and the 26 games.

I have worked it out and alone the games plus the system right now would run for at least $250. This is because I have alot of rare games.

Final Fantasy III alone sells fro $50-75 Canadian.

I think I should hold out and let the bidding go its natural ways until at least 4 days. Cause this guy is a seller and is trying to rip me off and sell the games individually.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yeah! Hold out on it. You should rocket over $100!
The older the console, the more in demand they seem to be!
Sounds like that seller is trying to rip you. Just ignore him/her and let it run, you should have quite a few bucks on the way by the end of the auction!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Id say you could get like 200-250$. Besides..I love snes

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Bidding closed at $115. Not bad but I was sure I would get at least $150. The person who got the highest bid will be a lucky man. I should have sold the games seperately, but it was my first e-bay item and $115 is alot more then I would buy it for at one of the local pawn shops.

top topics

join