It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

book Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hi, I am been lurking in the ATS forums for a couple of months.

I started re-reading Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs again and I was wondering if any members have read it or had thoughts about it?

The section on spaceship moon really got me thinking.

Also, are there any UFO related books anyone would recommend?

Thanks

[edit on 8-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hi there, no I have not read the book. But get Marrs off of Mars and I will say he's a highly intelligent and thorough Ufology-Ufologist.

Jim's written a number of books and in my opinion his views are a time saver for those who are fairly new to the subject.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Marrs' is a firts rate researcher. Read anything by John Keel. Chris O'Brian has written some great stuff about the American southwest UFO experience.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
i have the book, but i havent gotten to it yet. im still reading the rule by secrecy book.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Kate, same deal hear, I do not have the book Alien Agenda, I should have picked up a copy at Barnes and Nobles while I still could, but I didn't, and I regret it to this day since I wont be in America for a while...and I'd rather not buy it off the net.

I do have to add that Jim Marrs is an excellent researcher, my favorite author on this subject, I highly respect Mr. Marrs.

[edit on 8/6/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Not a bad book, but his reporting strikes me as more anecdotal than research oriented. Jim Marrs does a good job of reporting various angles to the UFO phenomena. Good book, overall and worth a read.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have to say, that while I have not read Alien Agenda, I have read Rule by Secrecy and the amount of research and information in that book was far more concentrated/thorough than anywhere else I have seen to date.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i thought alien agenda was a great book. marrs touched on a host of different subjects including remote viewing, which was my favorite section of the book. its a great starting point to acclimate yourself with the ufo subject as a whole, and will give you a lot of different cases that you can dig into further on your own.

and rule by secrecy serves the exact same purpose IMHO. another great book.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Kate, same deal hear, I do not have the book Alien Agenda, I should have picked up a copy at Barnes and Nobles while I still could, but I didn't, and I regret it to this day since I wont be in America for a while...and I'd rather not buy it off the net.

I do have to add that Jim Marrs is an excellent researcher, my favorite author on this subject, I highly respect Mr. Marrs.

[edit on 8/6/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

how is it the same> i have the book, just havent read i yet. you dont have it.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Good book, read it many years ago. I can't totally remember the section you are talking about, the one that struck me was the resonating moon section.
Might have to read it again.

Gets a
from me.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies.

I intend to read his other books. I found his book from reading Richard Belzer's JFK and UFO book. It is a easy read on various subjects with humor added. He quotes Jim Marrs quite a bit.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
All kinds of good books out there..check your local Library. For a start and some histories find Timoth Good, "Above Top Secret" that i'll get you warmed up.

Dallas

top topics

join