It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finals! BLEH!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I got finals next week, and im really ticked about it! The school expects us to study things from 7 classes (Not lunch though, I could pass the Lunch Final
Also, its 10% of your grade....10%!!!!!! Im freakin out here! I sick of studying, and sick of school! :bnghd: I cant wait till summer vaction....Oh yeah...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yea I feel ur pain. Except I have to prepare for finals and regents'. They all constitute as 25% of my final grade..so if I dont pass it I fail...yay

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Not to make you feel bad, but I'm a second term senior. I've had work, but nothing I can't do in under an hour for a long, long time. Except for my senior portfolio, but that was fun to do.

Finals? PUH-LEASE! I got nothin'!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I hear ya man
I got finals next week
and dont want to study anymore.:bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Not to make you feel bad, but I'm a second term senior. I've had work, but nothing I can't do in under an hour for a long, long time. Except for my senior portfolio, but that was fun to do.

Finals? PUH-LEASE! I got nothin'!

Well to me, the finals is a gateway straight to hell, It's really stressin' me out. If I fail, two mid terms, it's back to freshmen year again!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
me too...

well, the bright side is that i only have to wake up six more times for school

plus, i can get a zero on ALL my finals and STILL pass for the year...

this is because i worked my @ss off the entire year...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i havent worked at all this year. If I dont do good I fail wow what a joy. Anyway I'll worry about college when I get there.

finals

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
me too...

well, the bright side is that i only have to wake up six more times for school

plus, i can get a zero on ALL my finals and STILL pass for the year...

this is because i worked my @ss off the entire year...

Wow, I wish I actually tried my whole school year.....

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hmm...

*looks around*

Why, I've got not a single bit of work at all. In fact, I just finished my high school classes. All I have to do is graduate. Finals? Still none.

Good luck on all of yours, and any who else should have some. They were a bummer, back in the day...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So how else do you expect to have your progress assessed? Education is important, and while I personally feel that the education system is in great need of being re-arranged in some way...for now, this is the way it is, and if you expect to be able to continue with your education and learn....finals are a necessity and a fact of life. You'd do better to focus that energy into proper study.....

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I finished my finals!!! YAY!!! Science and Art were hard as crap! English, Math, and Health were easy. I got an 85% in health. I dunno about my other exams, I just hope I did good. Report cards will be sent home next week, wish me luck pplz.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
I got finals next week, and im really ticked about it! The school expects us to study things from 7 classes (Not lunch though, I could pass the Lunch Final
Also, its 10% of your grade....10%!!!!!! Im freakin out here! I sick of studying, and sick of school! :bnghd: I cant wait till summer vaction....Oh yeah...

Yup, I know exactly how you feel. Only they are 20% of my grade!!! I already finished them though. I had 3 half days each an hour and a half long for each of my six classes. I think I did pretty well....only I didn't study for them!!!!

Just do me a favor and study..if not for yourself....for me!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
My final grades were worth 40% of your semester grade so if you have like an A+ and get an F- you will have a 60% or around there.

new topics

top topics

join