It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinas own bigfoot???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
An investigation has been launched in China after six people claimed to have spotted the Wild Man of Shennongjia.

The 5ft 5ins, grey-skinned human-like figure, which had shoulder-length black hair and crooked arms and back, was seen walking across a road.

The Wild Man of Shennongjia, a Yeti-like creature, is said to live in the mountainous forests of Hubei Province.

The six people who saw the creature were travelling in a vehicle in the Shennongjia Nature Reserve, reports the Hong Kong edition of China Daily.

One of the witnesses, Shang Zhengmin, a local reporter, said they saw the beast as they turned a corner on a mountain road.

He said the "ape-like" animal was moving fast on the road and by the time the vehicle finished the turn, it had disappeared.

Passengers got out of the vehicle and found several 12 ins footprints, newly broken branches and a large patch of "foul smelling urine-like liquid" on the road.

Dozens of sightings of the Wild Man have been reported in the area and China organised several searches during the 1980s and 1990s but to no avail ...Do you think this is some guy dressing up or China's very own Big foot???

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The 5ft 5ins, grey-skinned human-like figure, which had shoulder-length black hair and crooked arms and back, was seen walking across a road.

It has grey skin? So do you think that it may be some genetic mutation? Sorry ive just watched "wrong turn" freaked me out a bit.

China is a huge place and the possibility of something like this is prob higher than anywere else. I beleive that there a things out in the wilderness that are still waiting discovery.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I agree...Just look at some places in the amazon jungle
most humans cannot reach certain parts due to the amount of deadly animals and sickness it can cause...
What would happen if we got beyond all that?? What we would find!!

join