It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobane didn't kill himself.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
someone recently told me that Kurt didn't do it, he did get shot but not by himself. the only things that my friend told me about it was that

he had three times the lethal amount of heroin in him
he would have had to clean up the neadles after injecting
courtny love hired the guy that did it
he cant shoot himself with a shot gun it's too far away from him (and i saw a cop video of a gymnist trying to pull a trigger of a shot gun and she failed so that's out)
courtny had a handwriting thing in her back pack to copy the note.
he was going through a devorce
he left re-hab to do it and courtny said that she would leave him if he did

well that's all i got. i'm hopeing that someone can help me out here, cuz i think he did it. my biggest question is, was it a sawed off shot gun, then there would be no problem.

thanks

Velvet

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There is a Theory that Alan Wrench from Kill Alan Wrench is the gunman.

Love had a fling with him.

anywho

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Watch the documentary "Kurt & Courtney".

It explores some of the things you've mentioned.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yeah, it is not cut and dry at all.
I really don't know what to think on it, i did a fair bit of research on the subject a couple of years ago.
Read the book "Who killed Kurt Cobain" if you want to follow up on it. What your friend told you seems quite accurate.
There are also many websites on the subject too if you want to check them out!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Also, for what it's worth, it is possible to kill yourself with a shotgun or rifle. Hemingway did it I think, and I think Pyle off of Full Metal Jacket did it too. Barrel in mouth, toe on trigger, simple as that. That doesn't mean Cobain did or did not kill himself, but it is possible to do it that way.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
kert cobane
O.D he did not shoot him self

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
one thing that i recommend u do is to read 'godspeed' the kurt cobain graphic novel it tells u everything about him in a graphic novel it's really good if anbody has heard of 'paranoid pain' his real name is stephen and i go to school with him he told me kurt killed himself, i sorta knew that he didn't kill himself bcoz i saw this tv show wit this gi that killed his family and said that they commited suicide and placed a gun at one of his families mouth
although back to the point...
courtney's dad said that she had sumtin to do wit it, it's all in the docuentary 'kurt and courtney'

godspeed kurt ur an inspiration to guitarists and musicians alikeR.I.P

[edit on 26-6-2005 by Burn The Witch]

[edit on 26-6-2005 by Burn The Witch]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
Also, for what it's worth, it is possible to kill yourself with a shotgun or rifle. Hemingway did it I think, and I think Pyle off of Full Metal Jacket did it too. Barrel in mouth, toe on trigger, simple as that. That doesn't mean Cobain did or did not kill himself, but it is possible to do it that way.

He COULDN'T do that in kurt and courtney u got to see his foot with his shoe ON inside the garage from the window

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
...Kurt wakes up now...

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The popular theory is that Courtney had something to do with it right? I have heard rumours that he was about to divorce her, and that might've cramped her style.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
uh, durh. this is news to you? no offense, but DUH!!

and no, he didnt necessarily OD, he was shot.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i found it out, he didn't do it with his foot, that is proven by this photo

that's him there on the floor SHOES ON

he did shoot up 4 times the lethal ammout of heroin though that would still give you some time to pull a trigger, also people think he did drugs->wrote note->shot gun, he wrote note->took drugs->shot gun. the way that he shot the gun is, he proped it up on a chair and pulled the trigger with his thumb, this photo is a good example that this is possible

so that's how it was done

Velvet

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Jeez....I still remember the day I heard that coming over the radio - Me and my buddy were jumping off our beds and onto a bean bag like we were jumping off a stage into the crowd or something....lol.....They were playing some Nirvana like one or two songs before they interrupted the ads and gave the news report....Being a hardcore fan, I was quite shocked....

Anyways - I've read a few of the books mentioned here over the subsequent years....To me, the evidence is clearly in the Courtney Love handwriting practice sheets...

Compare her handwriting - www.justiceforkurt.com...

To the suicide note - www.justiceforkurt.com...

I mean....Come on....

[edit on 7/27/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i too have looked a the hand writing situation and i can only say that, the hand writing changes slightly because, he must have had some drugs in him a the time and maybe even taken some of that 4 times the lethal ammount dose before the note was written, and that may have changed his hand writing, by making his hand shake or flinch from time to time, also the "fact" that the writing sample was in courtneys bag may be just something to back up the "hoax" or whatever you want to call it, it can be easly made, i could do it, and that is the first picture i have seen of it, though i have heard of it before.

this next part i did myself, there is alot of places where it is diffrent and alot of places where it is questionably alike. i pointed out a few of those places

as far is im conserned, he shot himself, and that's it

Velvet

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Its a conspiracy theory (shouldnt this be on ATS!) put foreward by the same people who think that elvis is still alive.

The idea that Kobain was shot by someone else means that he wasnt a loony and people can preted that the world has been deprived of more of his 'great music.' It appeals to 15 year olds and often acts as a gateway to a greater interest in conspiracy theories.

(its what happened to me!)

However he did shoot himself, perhaps relising that it was the only way to guarantee immortality.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I say it was Courtny. I dunno if she HERSELF did it, but she was definatly involved. I mean come on, the handwriting practice? MURDERER!!!
OR
maybe Kurt just took too much heroin and while extremly high decided it was time for him to go.

I LOVE YOU KURT!!! KURT FOREVER!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fellowconspire
kert cobane
O.D he did not shoot him self

No, he filled himself full of drugs then shot himself.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Someone should take a look at shock-rocker "El Duce"

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok, help me here. What is the obsession with this guy? Is this like another Elvis situation? Seems like the guy was a typical star that got hooked on drugs and did a dumb thing and probably would not have had he not been high.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I was just flipping through the cobain journals at a bookstore the other day, and there seemed to be several mentions in his journal of suicidal thoughts. Also something about only wearing a tie dyed t shirt if it were made from the blood of jerry garcia and the urine of phil collins.

He does talk about guns, how he loves to clean them. Shooting a gun makes it into at least one of his songs. Well now we all know its your right to own guns but that photo of him with the thing in his mouth? Dude, normal people just don't do that sort of thing.

But rock stars are not normal people. Well the heroin was his doom I think ... he writes in the last few pages of his journal about the problems of heroin additiction. It seems almost as if he is capturing what it's like for other people so that they never become heroin addicts ... he seems to start out in control, and then is steadily losing it as the need for the drug begins to occupy his mind. Very sad.

However, even though it's depressing and definately messed up that still doesn't prove anything about who actually pulled the trigger.

Didn't they take fingerprints?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join