It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report from the Iron Mountain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
In spite of that someone may believe I'm nuts, let me comment first, please, I downloaded Report from the Iron Mountain summary in dec 1995 long before that site was closed or, ... ... FBI CENSORED; and long before the net was flooded with links claiming all that stuff was a hoax. So, supposing by accident or not that report was filtered I wonder, because-I-should-like-to-obtain-it, if you think it would possible to find somewhere in the net the 604 attachements that represent the whole Report from the Iron Mountain.
Thx in advance

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
hi
I had a copy of it on my desktop computer, but it has vanished.
here is a link to a copy
iron mountain

hope it helps

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You can read all about it in the book Rule by Secrecy by Jimm Marrs.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher

To avoid that problem, I copied it to CD & keep it off the computer until I read it...It's a long read, so it'll be some time before I can comment about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
hi
here is a link to a copy
iron mountain

hope it helps

Thx SW. I've been in Icke s archives site. anyway what I intend is download full 604 annexes or extensions which I presume must be several hundreds of pages. I already have Iron Mountain 55 pages summary. Have you any idea if it is downloadble from anywhere?? Surprisingly, it s not hunged on emule.
Thx again

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
how about a p2p group or mIRC?

there are ALWAYS ways of finding info out there.
I'll ping the universe & see what returns

Im gonna search by author Leonard C. Lewin
here are some books that can be purchased www.fetchbook.info...

[edit on 8-6-2005 by shadow watcher]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
When you read this, u2u me. I would have no problem reading the report and giving a comment. I'll get you an address to send a copy to, if that is no problem. I don't speed read, but I'm very good.

I'll see if there are any other sources on this.

Found the following;

From what I can tell this is most probably what your interested in. I checked the site out, but could not find thesubject matter right away, so I'll leave that to you. Good luck with the search engineonthat site, I think it has screw loose.

The following is a very brief summary of what is actually really going on in the ... The Report From Iron Mountain specifically outlined an external alien ...

www.pushhamburger.com...

I am not responcible for the usage of the next link/source.
Maybe the information of interest is more of a "Skunk Works Digest" interest.
In that case try here;
www.netwrx1.com...

Possibly a more recent incident;

“HH. Complete Project to Cleanup Existing Disposition
Backlog at BIA Agencies” that “…Iron Mountain has subcontracted with an international
disaster recovery company to perform assessments and decontamination processes at
BIA locations where records are found to be stored in unhealthy conditions.
Environmental assessments have thus far been performed at a number of locations within
the Navajo Region.”

www.usdoj.gov...

Not sure if this first is related, as an after the matter thing-

Your world has changed. Corporate scandals and new regulations demand greater corporate accountability. Total records management compliance is no longer optional - it's required.

www.ironmountain.com...

Other than that it could be the Iron Mountain Michigan in the Upper Peninsula for all I know. A more detailed request as to specific info would be greatly appreciated. I do admit I'm not keen onthis subject, however details will make it easier on anyone who wishes to assist.

In other words, what exactly are you seeking?

vulcan.wr.usgs.gov...

[edit on 9-6-2005 by ADVISOR]

[edit on 9-6-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi! All:
Please, SW, if you get anything, please, post it.
2 Advisor, when I mentioned Iron Mountain I'm afraid I did not clarify enough. From all the links you provide, only
www.pushhamburger.com... and
www.netwrx1.com...
approaches. The rest, ... ... let s say are iron-mountain-related though not exactly what I intenden to look for. So, thx & sorry.
Now you can find quite a lot site like (the type of iron-mountain I mean)
www.mega.nu:8080... ... ... and also like this one
www.parascope.com...
but a few years back it was very difficult
So, I m pursuing the whole report with its 604 exhibits if, if, ... ... it is available on the net.
Thx again to all
Bye

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
...noticed that the OP link is dead, thought to drop it in again and ask what member think of this report. This pdf is about 70+ pages, I've heard the original is around 500 but I haven't been able to track that down. . . .

www.projectcamelot.org...

top topics

join