It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my god!! GOOD NEWS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I had the ring as the final gift of a clue hunt throughout the house on Christmas morning. Each step of the way led to a clue written in verse, to the next clue. We both have a love of games, riddles, etc. so it was fitting.
She said a very tearful "YES"!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Congratulations!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I had the ring as the final gift of a clue hunt throughout the house on Christmas morning. Each step of the way led to a clue written in verse, to the next clue. We both have a love of games, riddles, etc. so it was fitting.

Ohhhh that is nice..... I love stories like that. On mine we were at a festival and it was the end of the day and we were sitting on a dock looking at the sailboats and after the "Why don't we get married -- Why not" I even told him he had a week to think about it to be sure (he was going away on a business trip) didn't want any chances he would later blame it on the hot weather and beer during the day

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS INFINITE AND LATER TO BE MRS INFINTE!!

Good on ya, mate! And remember, a woman is never wrong. If a woman is ever wrong, it is a direct result of something her man did or said wrong. If her man did not say or do anything wrong, the woman is wrong until she cries, and then the man is wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I've got a ton of other advice on this, as it was quite a project...(did a medieval wedding, was featured on TLC's "A Wedding Story", etc.)

I saw your wife's wedding site while my sis and I were looking up stuff for her upcoming wedding. It looked very cool, and tons of fun. I want someone I know to have one so I can dress up!

My sister's fiance was trying to talk her into a medieval wedding, but she didn't go for it. She wants to be 'traditional'. How boring. Oh well, as long as I get to wear a tiara and don't have to wear an orange satin ballgown, I guess I'm ok with it.

I just love weddings, as long as I'm not the one getting married.....

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Awesome
:w:

My bro is getting married, they are having a Masqurade type wedding, at least thats what Sarah is thinking

Remember the new words of god:

Piece of Chicken Grease for Peace

aka

Peace Peace and Chicken Grease

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
For he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good felllloooowwwww

THAT NOBODY CAN DENY!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

man...

that is sweet...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
this is the last post that i need i think to be adopted

:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they got another one DAMN IT MAN you fell for the trap. On a serious note(if my wife ever decides to come to ATS) Good luck and best wishes to you.Remember there is always Mexico.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'll cyber marry you guys... I am a licensed person to marry peopel for the church of the A-SP... hehe

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
yahooo...

Congratulations... I expect to be making the same announcement in the coming days....

we're looking into getting married and purchasing our first home, wish me luck !

I'll have a beer for you tonight... again, best wishes always.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Infinite, this is deffnitely your lucky week!!!

First the engagement, and now the council seat!!

You rock dude!!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Congarts! Just a word of advice. I got married young as well, and now I am getting divorced young. As I am only 22, and you are close to my age. Stick to the plan of waiting until after college. Live together a while. This way, you know 100% what you are getting in to.

But, none the less, CONGRATS!!!!!!

Zerinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join