It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nouveau Tech Society Invitation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hello everyone

Hope I dont' get "instantly flamed" for this, but I recently purchased the Nouveau Tech Society manual (to the tune of $140 - had to give up my birthday AND anniversary present for it, since my hubby thought it was a scam) but now that I have it, it's proving kinda hard to get through - I mean, I am...I've read about 100 pages or so already but I wanna try this 10 second miracle and see if it really works the way they say it will. Can anyone give me any advice on WHERE to find it in the book? Other advice about NTS is welcome as well.

Thanks!
Sarah

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
:

Originally posted by witness
Hello everyone

Hope I dont' get "instantly flamed" for this, but I recently purchased the Nouveau Tech Society manual (to the tune of $140 - had to give up my birthday AND anniversary present for it, since my hubby thought it was a scam)

Forget the book, I've got a bridge in New York, some prime real estate just west of Miami and some beach front property in Arizona ready to go, just sign on the dotted line...

Try these threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunately the best thread has been trashed, probably as a preventative measure as it seemed to draw a steady stream of visitors to the site.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Unfortunately the best thread has been trashed

It was recently un-trashed:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Crap, I should have asked for something BIG, like a shiny new red wagon, or a trip to Disneyland.

Make A Wish Monkeys, not just for wasting them on threads anymore...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It's all yours MM.

It's in Disney Land.

Hi Witness.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
witness/Sarah, welcome.
Thre links above have discussions on Nova Tech. Since this is not really an intro thread, I moved it to the Paranomal section, where the most current NTS thread resides.
Good luck with your search and welcome.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the great links - and the UNtrashed instant miracle as well!
All the info I can get is great. At this point, I am looking at it like another self-help book (albeit a pretty pricey one ;-) ) - alot of it makes great sense to me and has even helped me out alot. Any hey! I found this site too...Bonus!
I'm not going to bother to send it back, although I can already see that they are just wanting me to buy more and more books - if this Wallace guy has more money than God (LOL - I just had to say that, since the whole premise is that he IS God - or rather that, we all are) than why should I (aka "The One" - I feel like I'm in the Matrix! LOL) pay for anything else? Shouldn't they be banging down my door to GIVE me this info for FREE? Or better yet, shouldn't THEY be paying ME to read their literature, since I'm so special? Still thinking...

Sarah

PS - Thanks for the welcome

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
They must REALLY REALLY want me..(or they think I'm REALLY stupid) for this is the second letter I've received.The last one about 7 years ago.. I sent for the free phamplet, but not the book..funny you'd think with all those "brains" and physic ablities,they could tell that I'm not gonna fall for it...this one was from Kristen Hart in Dover DE. I don't remember where the last one came from.. I guess I'll have to pass up the wonderful things that were going to happen to me.. yet again..

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sorry for the gravedig folks, but I received something similar in the mail just recently (offer "free" help, but is really just an elaborate sales pitch). I tried doing some looking up and it's really no simple task. Generally looking for reviews on products/services nowadays is already tough as it is, but this is especially difficult (the top 3 'types' of reviews you'll find when looking something up): 1) shill reviews by paid affiliates *by far the most common*, 2) unqualified reviews...and by that I mean someone who only has an opinion to give but has never actually TRIED the thing?? 3) reviews based on extreme bias of unrealistic expectations "but.....I TRIED IT for 5 minutes!! How come it hasn't given me 6 pack abs yet! The commercial SAID all I had to do is try it for 5 minutes! These people are LIARS, I want my money back!!!" Some "reviews" of this type (I have witnessed), would blow up demanding a refund claiming the box the product was shipped in was too difficult to open...Wow, really?? If opening a box is a PUZZLE to you, then the kind of help you need can't be bought from a store, let alone found in a shipping box you're too dumb to open LOL. To say nothing of never even getting as far as opening the box to TRY the product, yet somehow feels qualified to give the product a negative review? So, spend all that time sifting through alllllll the crap of the above 3, what's left? I've gotten a little info that I can share with you here in case this hasn't been brought up already....

BTW, I find it sad/funny how witness(who started this thread)'s question was NEVER answered amidst all the jibber-jabber :LOL:

I can partially answer witness' question:you will NOT find the advertised "10 second miracle" on the book they're pressuring you to buy. Behold: www.thesocietyofsecrets.com...

Apparently, where witness is is "level 1"?? So don't bother looking for it in the book you paid so much for. I definitely cry foul for that deception, the ads lead you to believe you will get this "secret" right away. That deception alone would put them on my hit list

Which leads me to another discovery. I DID find something odd(which is kind of a given, right? LOL) & vaguely familar. This "neo-tech" has used several aliases over the years...Nouveau Tech, etc. this time around, it didn't even use one (I guess they went down the list of all the world languages' words for "new" and they were probably down to 'nuevo'. Imagine? Nuevo Tech? Sounds hokier than Syfy's PirhanaConda movie :lol
Just calls themselves "secret society" now ...ooooh..

If you would like to earn a qualified opinion & find out for yourself, save yourself the ridiculous prices they're asking and go to amazon and find this SAME BOOK for as little as under 6 bucks! I DID fall for this hype when I was a gullible teen, what I got back was a phone-book sized tome that was just nonsense to me. Hedonistic, Randian, and super-ranty! Honestly when you cut the filler, it could be about 500 pages MAX (and that's being generous). When they went on and on about how the existence of god is a lie, it DID freak me out & I sent it back. I will give them credit, they DID refund my money (though it took almost 2 months). The qualified opinions on amazon.com report similar experiences. NeoTech's website is completely closed except for 1 page, their testimonials...which, if you look closely enough, are really more littered with consumer questions than glowing life-changing testimonies. Questions like witness' asking where the advertised "10 sec miracle" is even after going through much (if not all) of the book. They headline the # of testimonies on their page (over 13,000 I recall?), but again they're resorting to "filler"...probably accepting any sent input (including consumer questions) as "padding" for their testimonial count. If you scroll down the page of the above link I posted, you'll see just how deeply involved it gets. Financially & otherwise. The initial ad for the book is just a warm-up apparently. How far deep you want to go down that rabbit hole is for you to answer....There IS a chance that perhaps they do have legitimate info, but thier business practices are such crookery, it can appear that the whole thing is crap. Like Finbarr books:decent information sold by extortionists with whom your payment/refund requests ALWAYS "mysteriously" gets lost in the mail, yet somehow their catalogs somehow arrive to you just fine in a timely fashion LOL! As far as "why are they attempting to "recruit" regular schmucks if they're such a "SPECIAL" secret society"? Well,what interest would any club be if they're TOO exclusive? Just a limited (aging) pool of people with no one to teach or share? Lifeblood to any club is INTEREST, THEN new membership.Even "secret societies If in these people's minds "lifeblood" means "suckers", well, i can't say...not sure I want to go that far. Well, those are my findings

edit on 14-6-2012 by SuperPsychicSpyChick because: typos :.S

top topics

join