It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 911 omissions report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
this site has a nice run-down of many of the MAJOR holes in the official lie. they are directly attacking the official official lie, here, in fact. check it out......

911blimp.com...

even i, a hardcore conspiracy researcher, had never heard of 'sibel edmunds'(link).
i'm slipping! haha! oh, well, ...back on track!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
hhhhhuuhhhh.....i just spent forever reading that link..........

if this siebel person is a real person...........AND she held the job it says she did........then that gives me the creeps...............

some of the other stuff there is stand 911 conspiracy stuff......but her letter is very new information to me...........but like you i've never heard of her either.........

this just reeks!

angie

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sibel Edmunds is a real person. In a 9/11 "In Plane Site" she is featured in several newsclips and discussed further. Basically giving the same information found on the site in the original post.

That site has some good information on it. Nothing really new or that can't be found elsewhere though.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So report states " Over three years ago, more than four months prior to the September 11 terrorist attacks, in April 2001, a long-term FBI informant/asset who had been providing the bureau with information since 1990, provided two FBI agents and a translator with specific information regarding a terrorist attack being planned by Osama Bin Laden. This asset/informant was previously a high-level intelligence officer in Iran in charge of intelligence from Afghanistan. Through his contacts in Afghanistan he received information that: 1) Osama Bin Laden was planning a major terrorist attack in the United States targeting 4-5 major cities, 2) the attack was going to involve airplanes, 3) some of the individuals in charge of carrying out this attack were already in place in the United States, 4) the attack was going to be carried out soon, in a few months. "

So all the '9/11' loons on this site are wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wow no holographic airplanes and previously recorded video tapes??? I'm shocked

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
no need for holographic planes when you have eyewitnesses, videos and whistleblowers coupled with common sense and logic.

the omissions in the official report are MASSIVE, GAPING HOLES that defy acceptable explanation. the apologists can't have much time left before the truth finely brings their house of cards pancaking down on itself.

the only problem is that this is a VERY LARGE, VERY POWERFUL conglomerate of 'the old boy's club'. it's like a super-soft centre surrounded by a nearly impenetrable armour of grunt force and rampant stupidity. many good people are being assassinated by these creeps. maybe i'll get a turn, soon.
i'm thinking i might commit suicide by suffocating myself with a plastic bag, while i strangulate myself with barbed wire and shoot myself nine times in the back of the head. that would put me in good company of some of the many other threats to PNAC that have been suicided.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
bb
i wasn't familiar with this sibell chick at all. the information that she's given is just mindblowing.

i mean...........its not like everyone doesn't know that the gvmt. hides things and makes people "disappear"...........but to get that type of informant with those credentials........a true INSIDER........come out with that type of damaging stuff..............its just almost unbelievable.

i hope she stays alive and can keep talking until lots of information comes bursting out in to the publics view..........that's the type information and type of witness needed to discredit the lip service junk we keep getting from official folks.

very interesting stuff. thanks for sharing it.

angie

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
In other words, hindsight is always 20/20 with respect to inteligence.
So what else is new?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i believe it's a little more than that howard. perfectly good, and damning tesimony, was stonewalled and brushed under the rug by the very commission that should be using such information to improve the administration of government. testimony that points towards an inside job by the very fact that it is being buried. much like the firemen's gag order. much like the confiscation and burying of some of the potentially best propoganda, i.e. the pentagon videos.

but of course, none of that is 'worth looking at'.

top topics

join