It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Browsers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What Web browser do you use?
I use Firebird a free web browser from www.mozilla.org
I think that IE is the great evil for many reasons, not the least being Popups.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I use Internet Explorer ... yeah call me lazy.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I use IE mostly. Although sometimes I use Opera.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Have you ever checked out MyIE2? That's what I've been using and it works good. It uses IE internally but has a different front end with better options. Since it keeps IE it doesn't hinder browsing the same way Opera or Mozilla do, cause as we all know MS designs there OS to have little problems if you use anything other than IE. You can get extra plugins, it has multi browser windows, popup filter, java filter, flash filter, translation, proxy, etc...All built in and all free...Here's the link...

www.myie2.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Avant Browser for Windows
Konqueror Browser linux

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You can have tabbed browsing of a sort in IE by dragging a favorite onto the links bar... and skinning usually boggs down a browser if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
IE just doesn't support any of the cool extra conveniant features as other browsers. Plus IE is a security joke. I personally find it better to find an IE based 3rd party browser with all the frills, then have to run IE with separate pop up blockers and script protection stuff, etc...

There are a few very good 3rd party browsers out there for free that work like IE but with all the perks too...

new topics

top topics

join