It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Lied About Kerry's Intelligence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Yeah Bout Time, really smart comment there...wtf does the Political Conspiracies forum have to do with ATSNN? As usual your personal attacks are full of ignorance. :shk:

While we are making personal attacks, I'd just like to counter that argument and state that Bout Time seems to be one of the few members on ATS that lacks ignorance on the topics he brings up

[edit on 6/7/2005 by Lecky]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Yeah Bout Time, really smart comment there...wtf does the Political Conspiracies forum have to do with ATSNN? As usual your personal attacks are full of ignorance. :shk:

Whoa, driving in from Long Island with Bill O'Reilly again?
I thought only Fox was still using that personal attacks canard!?

No panti wading necessary; like several others, I was just stating that this thread had Slugfest written all over it and as someone looking to be the elected News Shepard, where categorizing what is news worthy or not is in the job description.......well, ya know!

More importantly, are these the two ugliest men to ever run at the same time?

They both look like they're having a butt cheek lemon squeezing contest....and they pointed the cut half in the wrong direction!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Blablabla, grades don't mean anything. All it means is that Kerry was more focused on other things besides school at the time. What most people don't understand is that just because someone can get good grades, does not make them any more intelligent than the next person - it just means they either have a fairly good memory, or they have favoritism with the teachers, or they paid to have good/okay grades (or they are in fact truly intelligent). And another thing, the majority of your super money-makers in America dropped out of college, or they never even went; they had other things to do besides school - earn a living.

So, when it comes down to it, who was the better student, Kerry or Bush? Who gives a crap. They both had their own thing that they were doing and school was just a side-project.

OYG

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
To think that budding politicians learn anything in those ivy league schools is nonsense... schools that produce politicians do so for a reason... these schools are where the genious and the retarded children of Old money families sit side by side and the schools are pricey for a reason... it's to keep average people out of the loop... and the genious are brought there through scholorships so they can be molded for use by the powers that be... (don't get me wrong I'm sure there are many people to come out of yale that probably did great things for humanity but then for every one of those there's probably 50 evil lawyers turned politicians).. this is where connections are created with either smart or powerful people and it is through knowing these people that you are permitted to join the small group of people that run this planet....I have higher SAT scores than the president does that mean I'm smarter than the president? NO... because behind the president there are tens of thousands of analysts and advisors, the president takes the information he likes and acts upon them and gives all the information he doesn't want to the "intelligence" agecies to be locked away or destroyed... in short the president doesn't have to be smart... he has a whole government that thinks for him.. the president is only an image of what one quarter of the people in the US believe, or are led to believe...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
albert Einstein was a below average student, yet managed to be one of the most brilliant man on the planet.

Bush's isn't stupid, nor is Kerry. George just isn't as good in literature as Kerry. Yet Bush's administration had brilliant strategies on the campaign road.

Though he has a country slang, he still is a good speaker, sorta down to earth, easy to understand and not really politically correct in lit. terms.

(I personnally liked Kerry better, he showed more confidence and skill than Bush; but thats my opinion)

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What I love is that Bush cheats all the time and is caught, yet nothing is done. In every debate he was caught yelling at his ear piece, and did everything short of taking it out and smahing it with a hammer.

How many times has he yelled "Let me finish" when NO ONE interupts him for people to realize he sucks at speaking so much that even when he cheats he sucks!!!! Or his famous time in Europe where the reporters could HEAR the freaking earpiece! It was hilarious! Or him yelling "Don't interupt" when again, no one interupts him, but the earpiece.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join