It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Conspire to Keep Blacks on the 'Plantation'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Democrats just take black people for granted so much, they simply don't know what to do with conservative blacks other than to demonize them and attack, with white liberals sitting back and enjoying the show like Roman emperors at the colosseum. Why do Democrats put forward statements like if you vote for Republicans black churches will burn, or political ads such as the slanderous Texas James Byrd spot by the NAACP? Here's what a conservative black blogger says about the issue:

Upon meeting me, white liberals take one look at my skin and presume I’m a left-leaning, Congressional Black Caucus-supporting, racial preference-loving, pro-infanticide crony. They condescendingly offer opinions about “diversity and multicultural” this or “Democratic fundraiser” that. I usually excuse such transgressions because it’s natural to quickly size up people based on information readily available. When I rebut these presumptions and share my deeply held conservative beliefs, however, I get open-mouthed stares.

With 90 percent of the black vote locked down tight, Democrats don’t quite know what to do with the other 10 percent, so they pull the old plantation routine by turning blacks against each other. While the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) shamelessly attacks California Supreme Court Justice Janice Rogers Brown, a black conservative nominated by President George W. Bush for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, white liberals sit back and gaze upon their handiwork. It’s life as usual on the old plantation.

Chains of physical bondage have been broken, but mental bondage still exists. Sometimes slave-owners recruited loyal blacks to be the overseers who crushed the will of other slaves longing to be free. Justice Brown — unlike the CBC — is not a slave to liberal dogma, and she is mercilessly berated as a result by the CBC and their white colleagues.

Slave-owners have always exploited human weakness to control slaves with fear, distrust, envy and lies, and the exploitation continues. You see, conservative blacks are the plantation system’s greatest threat. We’re the runaway slaves who followed the Underground Railroad to freedom. We’re the “uppity Negroes” of the Jim Crow era who wouldn’t stay in our place.

Modern-day plantation owners — white liberals — manipulate paranoid blacks into attacking each other in ways that would make a blackface performer blush. A black liberal web site (to remain unnamed) recently posted a shameful caricature that depicted Justice Brown as Clarence Thomas in drag. Without hesitation or reservation, blacks take the bait thrown out by white Democrats and viciously turn on one another. All the master has to do is sit back and watch. And laugh.

Full Article: La Shawn Barber's Corner

[edit on 6/7/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I feel for the plight, but...no one has to "turn blacks against each other".

"Mental slavery" is of one's own free will. It is YOUR mind...keep it or give it away.

And let's quash the stinking slavery issue...enough already. The issue still exists because it keeps being brought to the table, so to speak. Join the 21st century...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The perfect example of this was in the Democrat Presidential primaries.

Al Sharpton decides to run, knowing he might takes huge chunks of the black vote, the democrats "urge" Carol Mosely Braun to run. This splits up the black vote and white Democrats are safe.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Sometimes slave-owners recruited loyal blacks to be the overseers who crushed the will of other slaves longing to be free.

Yup, sounds about right. That certainly accurately describes the Republicans relationship with Armstrong Williams, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas and whoever La Shawn Barber is, presented here as a "politcal conspiracy" by asserting up is down, black is white and your Republican masters love you mo' better. Oh, and that it's not Karl Rove laughing when blacks attack blacks like La Shawn Barber does here, it's uh Democrats. Yeah, make perfect neocon sense. Just like I'm sure posting this in "Political Conspiracies" does to a certain upside down mindset.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Pretty Smile!

" First and foremost, I’m a believer in and follower of Jesus Christ."

" After I became sober and gave my life to Christ, I knew it was time to write."
" My bi-weekly political column is published on GOPUSA, MichNews.com, Grace-Centered Magazine, TheRightReport.com, American Daily and other sites."
"Writing has opened up new opportunities and adventures( I bet it has! I wonder: what type of places would you stand out as COMPLETELY UNIQUE & serve to be the best damn token money could buy!?), including public speaking. I had the pleasure of speaking at a conference in July, Conservative University 2004, (BINGO!)......including “The Savage Nation” with Michael Savage ( That says it all, don't it?
)

Having the "ballz" to throw slave & plantation anologies around so flippantly is something those a step more legit, and WHITE, than Michael Weiner (Savage), would love to do, b ut they can't risk the fallout. But, Lashawn can cut that RED MEAT into bite size McNuggets and feed the masses.....at least the ones who go to GOP USA, Conservative U, the Savage Nation, et al.

As the song says, "God Bless the child who can hold his own...." Minority "conservatives" are in a stellar place right now, the buyers market for them could not be better. You go Ms. Barber! Get yours!

top topics

join