It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's military manual first suggested the idea of bombing the World Trade Center

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
As incredible as it may be to believe, three years before the Sept. 11 bombing of the World Trade Center a Chinese military manual titled Unrestricted Warfare touted such an attack – suggesting it would be difficult for the U.S. military to cope with.

Here is an excerpt:

“Whether it be the intrusions of hackers, a major explosion at the World Trade Center, or a bombing attack by bin Laden, all of these greatly exceed the frequency bandwidths understood by the American military...”

Surprisingly, Osama bin Laden is mentioned frequently.

In reading China’s military manual Unrestricted Warfare, you will learn that the events of Sept. 11 were not a random act perpetrated by independent agents.

Instead, Chinese military planners believe that terrorism is just one of the many tools at the hands of nations and their terrorist allies to wage total war against the United States.

The two PLA colonels who authored this have been hailed as heroes in China since Sept. 11

The Chinese state-run propaganda machine is cashing in on the terror attacks ... producing books, films and video games glorifying the strikes as a humbling blow against an arrogant nation.

Chinese Communist Party officials are saying that President Jiang Zemin has obsessively and gleefully watched and re-watched pictures of the aircraft crashing into the World Trade Center.

The CIA’s own translation agency reported that this book identifies the U.S. as China’s main enemy, and details how a weak nation can destroy America using unorthodox attacks – like the 9-11 attacks.

China is preparing itself and encouraging others to engage the U.S. in total war. The book is chock full of plans and strategies, from using computers, to smuggling illegal immigrants, to manipulating the stock markets, to influencing the U.S. media, to using weapons of mass destruction – all to destroy America.

Recent press reports indicate that China has assisted and continues to assist militarily and economically the Taliban and al-Qaeda – even after Sept. 11.

The doctrine of total war outlined in Unrestricted Warfare clearly demonstrates that the People’s Republic of China is preparing to confront the United States and our allies by conducting “asymmetrical” or multidimensional attacks on almost every aspect of our social, economic and political life.

The media and Congress are keeping a lid on this book because of the implications of U.S.-China economic and trade relations.

Here’s what others say about it:

“You need to read Unrestricted Warfare because it reveals China’s game plan in its coming war with America.. ... China thinks it can destroy America by using these tactics.”

Adm. Thomas Moorer
Former Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff

“The 9-11 attacks may just be the beginning. Many terrorist nations and groups will try to imitate this operation … and China’s war book Unrestricted Warfare will be their text.”

Maj. Gen. John K. Singlaub
Former Chief of Staff,
US Forces Korea

“Unrestricted Warfare is evidence linking China to 9-11. It is also their plan for global operations against America.”

Link

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
China has the great advantage of many ethnic Chinese all over the world and it is known they use them for intelligence. According to a new Pentagon report and China wathers, China is improving its far-flung system of human spies, recruits, sleeper agents and electronic eavesdropping in tandem with its build up of conventional military power. Since the mid-1980s China has developed the world's third- largest capability, after the U.S. and Russia, to intercept conversations and messages, according to the "Intelligence Threat Handbook'' distributed to Pentagon personnel.

Human Spies
China has a robust human spy system within the U.S.–– seven diplomatic establishments and 2,750 commercial offices in addition to an estimated 100,000 current and former students from the Peoples Republic, the handbook said. In addition, 27,000 PRC delegates visit the U.S. annually, it said.

Chinese intelligence makes an active effort to recruit Chinese-Americans, although “there is no evidence that the PRC considers Chinese-Americans to be more vulnerable to approach than any other group,” the book said.

“Chinese human intelligence operations rely on collecting a small amount of information from a large number'' of ethnic Chinese, it said. “The PRC attempts to recruit or at least ‘make friends' with as many Chinese-Americans as possible, apparently hoping that at least some will perceive an obligation to help China, perhaps on a confidential basis.''

This strategy, while not “particularly efficient,'' has the potential to “overwhelm U.S. law enforcement and counter-intelligence because of the sheer quantity of operations they undertake,'' the book says.

Wortzel said the depiction of China's human spying tactics is “realistic.'' ‘The characterisations of the use of ethnic Chinese- Americans in espionage is realistic and has no, repeat no tinge of racism,'' he said. China has also despatched agents as longterm sleepers and the Embassy in Chanakyapuri is big and very interesting to watch. US believes if large numbers of PRC nationals leave China and settle permanently in the U.S., “some of them may some day find their way into positions of intelligence potential,'' the books says.

Read more...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   

The Rednecks are running around, beating their hairy chests and proclaiming that the US "Kicked Saddams Butt" proof that the US is an omnipotent superpower.

Half a world away the Peoples Republic of China is quietly building towards the long predicted war with the United States. There are no parades, no cigar smoking despot firing a rifle into the air. Just quiet preparations, with deadly precision.

For many years the window of conflict has been considered by some to be between 2010 and 2025, the closer to 2025 the better the chances of China winning the war.

link

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Last I checked the Hi-Jacking of two planes with box cutters and flying them into the Twin Towers was planned in 1972 by the American Government.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Last I checked the Hi-Jacking of two planes with box cutters and flying them into the Twin Towers was planned in 1972 by the American Government.

OWNED
Seriously stealth spy you glorify India too much and praise U.S and diss the Chinese.I am an Indian and I love America(but hate the govt)but i dont like your propaganda stuff.I also told you to take a break in the mil buisness,check out the aliens\ufo forum cuz thats the real deal.Little do you know that 9\11 was done by the U.S shadow govt to implement NWO in which the greys\reptilians would be incharge.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Newsflash:

America spies on China too, and the US DoD has a whole barrel full of plans, handbooks, and manuals detailing how to attack China. What's the big deal?

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
wow another china bashing topic from the one and only stealth spy
and not only that but backed up by a book store

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
To all the NWO conspiracy theorists, if they are so powerful that they can create the biggest terror attack in history, bring the US into two wars, and get over a trillion dollars of funding with no traces to them, then why can't they:

Open up ANWAR drilling
Open up Gulf of Mexico drilling
Remove US enviromental restrictions on gasoline refinery
Get their judicial nominations confirm
Stop getting beaten up by the US media everyday.

WTF? They'll make a lot more money and power from the above things without all the risk associated with your theory.

So come on, all you genius, fill me in here.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

“Whether it be the intrusions of hackers, a major explosion at the World Trade Center, or a bombing attack by bin Laden, all of these greatly exceed the frequency bandwidths understood by the American military...”

Surprisingly, Osama bin Laden is mentioned frequently.

That's freaky. I psychically saw that – I totally knew that.

I always knew Russia/China was behind 9/11 and sponsored Osama. I never really say that because people think that's nuts. I know the US trained Osama to fight the Russians and he also hates America, but that's what makes him perfect; difficult to track back to Russia or China

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

OWNED
[edit on 7-6-2005 by warthog911]

I do my bit for society.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
There's nothing new in seeing these chinese and chinese-origin posters spill nothing but propoganda whenever there is a post that does not blow sunshine into China's @##.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if China had actually written this stuff, but I'd first like to see a more credible source then Newsmax.

None of this shows a connection to terrorism, though. Many people don't realize it, but China has to deal with their own Islamic extremists in the West, and they are in fact sponsored by Al Qeada and Osama.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Yep! Those Chinese, they always copy us.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It's obviously a reference to the FIRST bombing of the World Trade Center. Now had they said fly planes into the WTC, you might have a point.

[edit on 6/8/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy
There's nothing new in seeing these chinese and chinese-origin posters spill nothing but propoganda whenever there is a post that does not blow sunshine into China's @##.

I'm not from China nor am I Chinese. There is something called "facts" and another thing called "fiction". :-) I can just tell the difference.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is just rubbish! Typical disinformation to make China the bogey man irrespective of any proof whatsoever.

I believe they're also responsible for the all-important gas price crisis y'all are so bothered about and have invented Global Warming just to knacker General Motors. Pathetic!

If China did document the threat posed OBL then it just shows what a professional military intelligence set-up can achieve when not redirected.

As the CIA taught the World terrorist tactics for years it's ridiculous to blame someone else when they do the same

[edit on 8-6-2005 by CTID56092]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well this is interesting to say the least. I'm not sure if this is true, but very interesting if it's true. Well I guess that this could very well be part of the basis for the Second Cold War.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer
Many people don't realize it, but China has to deal with their own Islamic extremists in the West, and they are in fact sponsored by Al Qeada and Osama.

The CCP has learnt from the Bush admin and now uses the terrorism label to justify the suppression, imprisonment, torture and execution of people in north-western territories that the CCP claim belong to China whilst the locals historically disagree. The Al Qaeda and Bin Laden connections are complete fallacies invented by the CCP and disseminated by their state-controlled media.

[edit on 2005/6/8 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The CCP has learnt from the Bush admin and now uses the terrorism label to justify the suppression, imprisonment, torture and execution of people in north-western territories that the CCP claim belong to China whilst the locals historically disagree. The Al Qaeda and Bin Laden connections are complete fallacies invented by the CCP and disseminated by their state-controlled media.

China's done all of that in the Western regions for decades. They've pretty much always been a problem. The link to Islamic Extremists seems pretty real to me, as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join