It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this woman a member of the Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I found this article and it reminded me of the "Illuminati defector tells all" thread.

www.local6.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   

*horrified*

I think she's just really, really sick.
Oh my GOD.....

-B.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I seriously doubt it Mycroft.
I know to what you are eluding to in reference to the article: "Illuminati Defector Tells All." But I don't think so.

I would say that her and her husband are two very sick and mentally deranged individuals.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Wow, you don't hear a case like that often. If anyone else gets info as the case progresses, be sure to post.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think maybe she should have been in that GARBAGE'' ......and how many people like this are there today that the world does not know of???
A sick individual with psych problems.......

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
I think maybe she should have been in that GARBAGE'' ......and how many people like this are there today that the world does not know of???
A sick individual with psych problems.......

Yeah you said it Helen....people like that need to be beaten and drug behind a truck until there heads fall off.
They need to be shot into outer space. They need to be injected with the ebola virus. They need there parts cut off. They need to be shunned and barbequed. They need to be forced to watch brittany spears movies.
They need to be poked and proded like the vicious creatures they are and damned to the fires of hell!!

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
"A sanitation worker found videotapes in the garbage of Kelly Marie Lumadue, 26, of 581 Galloway Ave. and took them to view instead of taking them to the landfill"

Lol

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I thought females couldn't be members of the illumanti??

new topics

top topics

join