It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Terror is a Joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Face it, its has to do with new world order. Problem=reaction=solution.Everyone here knows that the govt or the shadow govt was invovled in 9\11. America made Osama, Taliban etc.This is all distraction form the real deal. A NWO by the greys\reptilians so that humanity can be enslaved. The Vietnam was was also joke as it was a distraction form the ufo\alien cold war. I have yet to hear OBL from Bush's mouth this year.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Most of what you are saying has been covered before.
Admittedly the threads are long, but they do make for some excellent reading.
Have a look through these.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It's a war against terrorism
It's a distraction from the aliens taking over.
It's the liberation of the oppressed.
It's a war to anchor US currency in the oil market.
It's a way for the rich to line their pockets.
It's a way to establish democracy in the middle east.
It's a distraction from the gov't enslaving us.
It's a way to keep the terrorist from attacking our homeland.
It's a distraction from both the gov't, and aliens to take over.

The reality of it is...

It's like hearing hundreds of people talk in their sleep while they dream.

The reality of it is...

It is a war... a war that we as a people have to win [regardless of where you're from]. This war is so many different things, to so many different people, but regardless of which war your seeing in your head... we have to win. Whether it's to stop terrorist, or stop aliens... we have to win.

Thats it.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Checkout a very interesting documentary entitled: The Power of Nightmares - The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I downloaded it after catching some of it on tv, it was on the BBC as well.

'Lotta interesting facts and unique look at the "War on Terror".

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
"The Power of Nightmares" is excellent viewing that gives the philosophical background of the two failed ideologies: of Leo STRAUSS' vision of "Neo-conservative" America, and the Islamic Fundamentalists failure to create a mass uprising throughout the Islamic world.

[edit on 13/8/05 by Nickdfresh]

JAK

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
'The Power of Nightmares'

Here's a couple of threads that may be of interest regarding this programme:
Jak

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
'The Power of Nightmares'

Here's a couple of threads that may be of interest regarding this programme:
Jak

Thanks, I appreciate it. It's been a while since I've been here...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Face it, its has to do with new world order. Problem=reaction=solution.Everyone here knows that the govt or the shadow govt was invovled in 9\11. America made Osama, Taliban etc.This is all distraction form the real deal. A NWO by the greys\reptilians so that humanity can be enslaved. The Vietnam was was also joke as it was a distraction form the ufo\alien cold war. I have yet to hear OBL from Bush's mouth this year.

you have absolutly NO proof or even evidence of this outragious claim. please dont just post your belief and claim it as fact, whith no supporting evidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Ask yourself why you joined this forum, umwolves.

Then remind yourself that it is a conspiracy forum. Notice that after 7 posts the only one whining about outrageous claims or facts was from one of the usual suspects here to kick up a stink whenever bush or America are mentioned. Everyone else was quite cordial and relaxed. I see no claim of fact in the original post, and I'm sure the original poster would gladly dig down into the hollow earth and make an appointment to speak with the reptilian after they are finished their game of squash with the greys.

Get a grip or go back to freerepublic.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
as you can i'm sure understand i'm asking him to support his theory. That's all. i'm not saying dont make outragous claims. i'm saying make them with some form of support.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123

Originally posted by warthog911

you have absolutly NO proof or even evidence of this outragious claim. please dont just post your belief and claim it as fact, whith no supporting evidence.

There is a New World Order, compiled of some of the most richest and most influential (evil) people on the globe, however even I don't buy the UFO cold war or David Ickes crap about reptilians and vibrations, or whatever. But I do believe there are aliens, lifeforms on other planets, somewhere far far away.

Check out Alex Jones' "Masters Of Terror" and "Police State 3: Total Enslavement," there's lots of evidence included in those documentaries, if that's not enough, research it, there's lots of links to actual articles from mainstream news sources (CNN, Reuters, BBC, CBS etc.) at infowars.com, connect the dots.

top topics

join