It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clearest pictures of Sasquatch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.jacksonholestartrib.com...

A museum in Wyoming that will try to take a neutral approach to Bigfoot. There will be some actual pieces associated with the famous stories about this creature.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Bigfoot is a hoax.

The Skunk Ape is well more explained and sounds a lot more believable. That's no Bigfoot you ninny! I'm joking, you're not really a ninny, but, that's not a Bigfoot! Bigfoot is a hoax. That's the Skunk Ape. Skunk Ape is Real!!

Just by proof.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
These photos were debunked a few pages back, so all the people saying 'looks real' just check in with that first

It was an escaped Orangutan according to Florida papers.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Really? Could I see the article? Because, how could you exactly know for sure Skunk Ape is just an O-Tang? Its face looks like a chimp, not a circular, pushed in faced O-Tang.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlassRunner

Originally posted by jbondo
Posted this in another thread and I should have posted it here. As I said before, the animal looks to be circumcised but I guess there could be many reasons the penis would look like this. I'm not much of an expert on comparisons. Although from looking, mine is *puts hand to mouth and coughs* much larger.

Male apes normally have much smaller genitals than humans.
I think the orangutan humped an ape idea makes sense. Or maybe its just evolution or maybe growth hormones like that which are in our milk? It seems every human generation keeps getting taller and taller.

For some reason I get the impression that this oversized ape is looking for something. Perhaps food, beer, vagina? Wait a sec, I do that too HAHA!

Oh, how very inappropriate.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yeah, the supposed skunk ape of Florida....I dont know, something isnt right about this. My gut tells me its fake.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Who the hell would believe in sasquatch or how every the eff you spell it, youi guys are stupid!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The only reason they call it a Skunk Ape is because of it's look and stink.. Duh!

JbT

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by independent loser
Who the hell would believe in sasquatch or how every the eff you spell it, youi guys are stupid!!!!!

Thanks for your input there skippy.

This is why the Mods are having to put up posts about topics going wrong. If you have nothing to say, stay off the thread. No one cares what you think is 'stupid'.

Ad some content to your posts, then maybe come back.

Anyways. I didnt read all the posts here on this one topic, but I do know it was 'debunked' or talked about already here.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is a real animal , No doubt this is an orangutang , Those are real canines and the eyes dont lie ! Who ever took those pic's was lucky that he or she did'nt get the business end of those teeth . And no, the animal is'nt smiling for the camera , It is warning the photographer to back off or else . If anyone has spent time in the wild hunting or whatever , when you are confronted by a wild animal , particularly a surprized animal that is cornered, the first thing the animal will do is show it's teeth , and it will attempt to get you to leave it's area . If you dont get the signal the first time it will growl or scream to really get the signal across , and if you are stupid enough to not get the heck out of there after those threats then the next stage is to charge you and MAKE you get out ! Most first charges are bluff charges to get you moveing, as the animal does'nt want any contact with you to begin with ,and all it wants is to get away from you as fast as possible ! I wonder if the photographer had to change his or her shorts after that encounter ?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You know, it's kinda too bad how that the photographer couldn't have took the shot during the daylight. You know, to help so that the features were more visible. It's a good photo nonetheless, and I actually wouldn't mind seeing some more by the same photographer!
4 stars though.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
One problem with that theory tho' - what IF the camera had flashed to take a pic, thereby attracting it's attention - THEN the pics you see here were taken??

Just a thought.

JIMBO

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Huh? Wow - you are a bit sad pal. What ARE you doing HERE anyhow??

Jimbo

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by independent loser

Huh? Wow - you are a bit sad pal. What ARE you doing HERE anyhow??

Jimbo

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I AGREE WITH BACKTOREALITY. THE PICTURES ARE THE CLEAREST AND SHARPEST ONES IVE EVER SEEN........B U T!! HES LOOKING AT THE CMERA AND PRACTICLY POSING. I MEAN FOR GODS SAKE HES
. POSSIBLY PHOTOSHOP?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
These photos were disproved on MonsterQuest...not a hoax though

It's an escaped Orangutan

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
[edit on 23-1-2008 by Jaysrule5]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Can we get a link to Monsterquest or come sort of citation? I will do a search and I will post a link myself if I find the information.

Interesting point to me: it is a genuine animal truly photographed and came through the "debunking" process fine. This at least provides a standard of evidence for other photographs of other pongids and simians etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It looked like the red ape to me. Probably in a zoo. I heard something that was bigfoot related in SW Washington so I am open to the possibility.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i think these pictures are obviusley high quality but is there any way to find out when and were that picture was taken and that is actually big foot honestley i hope that this turns out to be real

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join