It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well that was weird...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ok, I was just sitting in my room watching NatGeo and suddenly the stereo turned on...
The power button was 3 feet from where I was and the remote was even farther away, with nothing on it that could press a button.
Any ideas as to how this happened?
Well, yet another thought to keep me up...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
whoamg thats totally shocking and ultra cool man whoa

it's probably the ufos i summoned earlier messing with you or maybe its a ghost a ghost ufo alien ghost.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Used to happen to a stereo of mine in another place too. Given to a friend for safekeeping, it would turn itself on and blare at full volume at the most embrarrassing times. There should be a correctional centre or retraining facility for hyperactive stereos.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Reminds me of the opening of "The Ring", when the T.V. keeps going on... Scary!

My friend had a key to this run-down big shop, inside the owner had put some Snooker tables, a kitchen with beer, a toilet, a stereo, TV, etc. He paid £5 a week, and he could go to this little place whenever he wanted.
He was telling me, that he went one night around 11 o'clock, pitch black outside, a cold night, nobody about, as the place was up an alley on a quite street.
So he was on his own, playing Snooker, Radio on... having an easy time of things.
Then, the radio started shifting, and started going funny, jumping to different stations, getting louder and quieter. I think he lasted about 5 minutes after that!! Turned everything off and took off out of there as quick as he could! lol!

top topics

join