It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No airplanes or any other human made flying objects in the sky for 1 year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Do you think if we could have no human made flying objects not fly in the sky for 1 year somehow that we could maybe tell if ufos are in fact from space somewhere?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Possibly, but probably not...

Theres alot of natural phenomena that takes place in the sky that could very easily be mistaken for the mothership.

What would it prove if "Robbie Believer" looks outside his window one night, sees a flash in the sky, and reports it as a type 4 galactic array decimator, when in all actuallity he saw some heat lightning, or something like aurora borealis?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
What about after 911? There were military craft in the sky and I remember thinking of this same thing outside at night at the time. I Didn't see a thing in the sky the whole time but I did here of some stuff on MUFON. check there...

[edit on 6-6-2005 by smilee187]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhilAlfred
Do you think if we could have no human made flying objects not fly in the sky for 1 year somehow that we could maybe tell if ufos are in fact from space somewhere?

That would help!

But I don't think that'll happen anytime soon, perhaps during the apocalypse, which won't happen the way anyone thinks will happen, either.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by smilee187
What about after 911? There were military craft in the sky and I remember thinking of this same thing outside at night at the time. I Didn't see a thing in the sky the whole time but I did here of some stuff on MUFON. check there...

[edit on 6-6-2005 by smilee187]

I worked directly across the street from a small rural airport during the supposed national grounding following 9/11 with my office window facing the taxiway and ramp area.

Private planes were taking off and landing on a regular basis despite the supposed national shutdown. In fact, I did not notice any change in the number of movements.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
I worked directly across the street from a small rural airport during the supposed national grounding following 9/11 with my office window facing the taxiway and ramp area.

Private planes were taking off and landing on a regular basis despite the supposed national shutdown. In fact, I did not notice any change in the number of movements.

That's bizzare, I was right by O'Hare and lived right next to Palwaukee Airport (private planes) and there was nothin' comin' out of them. It was really bizzare and pristine, I gotta say!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
well DC is now restricted air space, so only thing that will be seen flying over it is military aircraft and UFO's... Not like you'd tell the difference, military stole alien technology in Area 51, so you never know what they have. Damn government coverups.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
That's bizzare, I was right by O'Hare and lived right next to Palwaukee Airport (private planes) and there was nothin' comin' out of them. It was really bizzare and pristine, I gotta say!

That's the difference between controlled and uncontrolled airspace.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

No airplanes or any other human made flying objects in the sky for 1 year

An impossible situation... World Commerce would grind to a halt...

As for 911, well there was that little plane heading to Saudi Arabia...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
No planes in the sky? Not on your life.

Its worth noting that on the night of 9/11, the skies werent totally dead. Military jets were flying about.

But I have heard some interestinf reports of that night.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhilAlfred

Yeah, give me a few minutes. I have a friend who works at Area 51 who's boss' best friend knows a guy who was roommates with a GREY. I'm sure he'll be able to take care of the details.

EDIT: actually, it was his roommates ex-lesbian lover. Ya know, all the probing.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by backtoreality]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You'd need to close off a lot of other services as well, like cell phones, communications of all sorts, as well as all sorts of thing countries are doing to spy on each other.

new topics

top topics

join