It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Using Canada to Attack America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So China can just buy my country out........weak

Canada is the launch-pad for a multi-billion dollar assault by The People's Republic of China (PRC) against the United States. A top-secret report reveals that "a dangerous consortium of Chinese triads, agents of the Chinese Secret Intelligence Service (CSIS), and Hong Kong tycoons has established itself in Canada.

"They operate on several fronts. Smuggling heroin into Canada for shipment to the United States. Using Canada as a key in the lucrative human smuggling trade to Europe and the United States. By obtaining ownership of key companies in Canada, the PRC uses them to infiltrate the United States, says the report............

..............But a copy survived and was passed to Gordon Thomas. He says the document reveals:

*Triads own one-third of downtown Vancouver.

*China had invested over one billion dollars in 2001 to buy Canadian businesses in strategic areas. A number have links to U.S. corporations.

*China is one of the largest stockholders 10 per cent in Canada's Imperial Bank.

*China has "virtual control of 15 corporations in the country's technology sector.

*China's Secret Intelligence Service has "established some 30 companies, fronted by Canadian nationals, for traditional and economic espionage purposes. These companies are used as cover for Chinese spies to get them into important business and political circles.

*CIA and Canadian intelligence do not understand the "sinister nature of the elaborate networks established in Canada.

More at : www.rense.com...
and
Seeds of Fire: China and the Story Behind the Attack on America, by Gordon Thomas, ISBN 1893302547

EDIT

* Please do not copy and paste entire stories from other websites a few paragraphs are normally enough.

*Always link to the original story. Respect the author and the original web outlet.

* Please add your own comment "So China can just buy my country out........weak" at the top is not enough. What do you think ?

[edit on 7-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I do not see this conversation ever happening:

"Wow, so the USA finally fell. Who kicked their a$$?"

"Canada."

The USA is rotting from the inside out. This nation will be betrayed by its leaders long before anyone else does us under.

Ofcourse, this is just my humble opinion.

Wupy

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What i don't understand is ... why is China buying America's Debts ???

Billions of dollars since 9/11. China is the only reason that interest rates are still very low and america is not in a depression!

So why attack us now? We owe China A lot of money! It doesn't make any sense?

Maybe China is just posturing for a take over of Taiwan?

War with China is not a good thing... i don't want to learn how to speak chinese, but they do eat healthy

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
How many american owned business's are in china? How many of them are cia fronts?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
wow. csis has the same name as csis? is that right? the article should be more clear with the use of those letters to make it clear which one is which.
there was an article in 'mclean's' magazine, which told of a mounty who was put off his investigation into these drug importing triads. this mounty was stone-walled by higher-ups..

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

What i don't understand is ... why is China buying America's Debts

If china did not buy americas debt we could not afford to buy chinas goods thus directly affecting there economy.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Beware, all those that live near a border town......

If your in Alexandria Bay, Detroit, Buffalo/Niagara Falls, Norton or Jackman.
Move South Now.......
If your in Vermont, protect Derby Line.
Move your tanks towards Sweetgrass near the Alberta border.

And anyone in Pembina, North Dakota, stand ready.

Canada Is Coming.................

This is a total joke.
Sure Canada trades with China. Sure Canada has immigrants from China.
And those immigrants have invested capital into buisnesses in Canada.

But is this an attack??????

Could Canada even muster a hundred planes together????

The Chinese have been an asset to Canada, and they have added to our multicultural society. Sure, there have been problems with gang activity and drug smuggling, but if the U.S. looks within its own borders, they can't say they havn't had simular problems with any number of immigrant groups.

I've heard the U.S. called "The Great Melting Pot", but for all that melting, they don't seem to be doing very much blending.

I just don't see this as an attack.........

[edit on 6-6-2005 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
To the member that posted this, Soul_Contagious.............

This is a great post, that was well put together.
You make some valid points.
I just disagree.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ehh... just to make it clear...

The author of the book, that this thread is based on, is from Wales. He now lives in Ireland.

The only reason I bring this up, is to make it clear that the idea of "China using Canada to attack America" is not a product of "American paranoia". I just wanted to clear that up before someone thinks that this is an American author taking shots at Canada. We like our friends to the north...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   

wow. csis has the same name as csis? is that right? the article should be more clear with the use of those letters to make it clear which one is which.

That's exactly the question i had!

Anyways i dunno i see this as a bit farfetched....maybe that's what China wants us to think? Who knows. I live in the city with the highest asian population in Canada, maybe this is their base of operations, lol

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Ah, just do what I did, Marry an Asian girl.
China is more likely to take the pacific before they take America.
We keep china busy making junk crap we don't need so they don't keep themselves busy building weapons, notice they buy weapons from other countries, and sell us ...frisbees and pokemon.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Legalizer]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Ah, just do what I did, Marry an Asian girl.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Legalizer]

My brother did the same, and they have the most beautiful children.
I just hope his seven year old isn't plotting to destroy the U.S. economy, he seems like such a nice kid.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
What i don't understand is ... why is China buying America's Debts ???

So why attack us now? We owe China A lot of money! It doesn't make any sense?

Maybe China is just posturing for a take over of Taiwan?

They are buying those debts to keep you in their pocket. It's now what 800billion? Or something stupid like that. By taking that much gold off of America they could cripple the economy, so when they do go to attack Taiwan, America can't do anything about it.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Silly. Why would the Chinese use Canada tp invade when they could easily launch it from the west coast? WE have such huge Chinese populations here, it would be nothing for them to take it via the west, if they had infiltrators.

Personally, I dont think China is going to Invade the US, and I think all the Chinese here are nice people seeking opportunity and personal betterment.

And the Canadians, while somewhat annoying, are still our neighbors, and somehow, I highly doubt they are gonna let China use their country as an invasion launch pad. If America did not exist, than what would be left for them to complain about?

See, the US does serve many purposes

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
And the Canadians, while somewhat annoying, are still our neighbors, and somehow, I highly doubt they are gonna let China use their country as an invasion launch pad. If America did not exist, than what would be left for them to complain about?

Right back at you Skadi.

We need our buddies to the South or we wouldn't have had such economic success. Furthermore Canadians still have mighty high regards for our fellow Americans.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There is an obvious increase in people of Asian decent here in Canada but I mean there is a huge increase of people in general comming from the states since 911 I've noticed anyways...like all our small towns north of Sarnia and London are filling with Americans. I could give a rough estimate of about 20-40 kids that came to my hic all white type highschool from mostly New York but all across the US too.

90% of the Americans around here are white so atleast its evening out all these immigrants which are 50/50% Asian or Arab Decent

Ps I like how the moderators are always on my case

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Soul_Contagious]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
there was an article in 'mclean's' magazine, which told of a mounty who was put off his investigation into these drug importing triads. this mounty was stone-walled by higher-ups..

really? in 'mclean's'? that's like canada's time magazine(i know there is a canadian version of time, ...it's the TWENTY HOUR CLOCK!).

okay, so this mountie was investigating the drug trade into bc from hong kong. he was a good investigator. unfortunately, his research implicated some pwerful canadian politicians and bureuacrats. it was when his case was looking pretty good that his superiors told him he was off the case, and to basically 'forget about it'.
he was suspended or quit, i don't remember.

the true heroes of today are very much unsung, vilified, even, while mercenary killers are given the all honours. it's funny.

this isn't china invading the us through canada. this is the NWO invading freedom through crime. get it straight, people!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
billybob,

Are you referring to the Robert Read case?

Corporal Robert Read was investigating government corruption involving what was then the Canadian High Commission in Hong Kong. In the course of his investigation he believed he’d uncovered evidence of the corruption and what appeared to him to be a massive cover-up of that evidence.

Read’s investigation involved very rich and powerful members of the business community in Hong Kong, political connections in the Government of the People’s Republic of China and the government of then-Prime Minister Jean Chrétien, himself now the subject of other corruption allegations and being investigated in the Gomery Inquiry taking place in Ottawa and Montreal.

Read also found and highlighted an earlier report that raised concerns about misuse of the embassy’s immigration computer system called CAIPS.

Read tried to raise the alarm within the Force, but was stonewalled at every turn. He even tried to raise the issue within the Justice Department but his voice of concern fell on deaf ears. He then became a whistle-blower and met with the same fate as others before him. He was fired by the RCMP for what was called “disgraceful conduct.”

www.primetimecrime.com...

I remember picking up the newspaper the day this story broke and being disgusted by my government and the RCMP. Well, more disgusted than usual.

When I sit down and actually try to tie together all the stories and reports I have heard over the years, my brain hurts. There is a ton of Triad activity on the West Coast.

Ponderosa - are you by any chance in Richmond?

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The answer to the name of the thread, is simply no.
China is simply doing what everyone else is doing, and getting rich!

The idea of China taking over the world economically, well of course that is what they are trying to do, alongside the european union as well, but their not doing very well at the moment.

And of course there is huge migrants from China all around the world, as of other countries too. Does not mean they are ready to invade individual countries!

I think it is fair to say, that they could catch up technologically, and militarily in the not too distant future.....

China is a threat, but is also needed, like the west, to them!

A type of new "COLD WAR", but now with globilisation, and free trade, Oh yeah..... and mass media saturation, "INSTANT NEWS"!!!

Now this should be fun, people!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
China buys America's debt so that the American government can continue to print money so Americans can buy Chinese goods which in turn ensure China can build its internal infrastructure. As the American dollar continues to be held artificially high (it should really be worth about 2% of its current value) U.S. manufactures will continue to shut down operations and move overseas. When all this runs its course China will be the largest manufaturer in the world, the U.S. will lose what little manufacturing base it has left, China will own most of the worlds natural resources, and China will have enough U.S. debt in hand that if America dared raise a hand to her it would hold a sword to America's economic throat.

China will not destroy us. We are going to collapse from within under the weight of our national debt, our debased currency, and because when the dollar loses its reserve currency status we will not be able to manufacture enough products at a low enough price to sustain the American lifestyle anymore. China is waiting to pick up the pieces after America collapses from its own fiscal insanity. Whether this is a year away or a generation away is the only real question. The war on terror as fought now only speeds along America's financial collapse.

new topics

top topics

join