It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disarming australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
something bad is happening down-under, since the port arthur massacre, law abiding shooters have been stripped of all semi-auto rifles, shotguns and even 22's, a lot of people thought port arthur was a setup by the CIA, maybe they were right, but why australia, are we the first target of the NWO?????, if you disarm the populace, then you can do what you want without resistance, now a law has been passed banning pistols greater than .38 calibre or with a barrel length of 120mm or less, yet the drug dealers, pimps and other scum are the perpetrators of violence, but the government would rather punish those lawful, who use their weapons for sporting purposes, god what is the world coming to????, maybe australians will be the first NWO takeover, i wonder who's next, most likely the UK they have tough firearms laws as well, in austrlalia, you cannot defend yourself, you have to basically shut up and be a victim...

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hi octopus/////Interesting you should mention Australia as the N.W.O takeover.......
I remember a few yrs back someone telling me about Australia becoming the Worlds Capital City of New Beleifs and systems....
Australia is too quick to accept new technology and system beleifs.....and if they feel that they are being caught up in some ''terrorism Alert'' then I think they act too quickly to adopt certain changes ......making them believe that they are SAFE and out of DANGER.......if only more people knew the real reason behind the NEW SYSTEM .........
helen......

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
yeah we Australians are adopting things pretty quick..especially facial recognition technologies and the such.

It's all too true...and yes wheni read about guns having been banned and people having to hand them in...it makes me sick to my stomach. WE are being disarmed. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I wouldn't mind getting a gun illegally just to keep safe in times of say an invasion or a national crisis where we somehow become a police state and the state starts doing things they shouldn't be doing like theya re doing in the US.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Australia has been manipulated by the US before, it dont surprise me in the least. Europe has always been somewhat totolitarian and authoritarian in nature, guns never have been legal there. But Australia is the new world, like the us, a former British colony. The disarming of Australia has set alot of gun nuts in the US off, along with Canada and thier draconian gun laws. Its a pattern. They are slowly trying to implement it in the us, they have a full frontal assault on firearms. That was one thing about the last election that kileld Al Gore, 8 years of clinton and his anti gun stance.........

No one has gotten it through thier heads that the criminals, the people whoi will use thier guns for ill deeds dont give two #s if they are illegal, they will get them anyway.

Im surprised the ozzies, though are willing to hand them in so quickly without a fight.are there any orgs there trying to stop it, or has the entire population been dumbed down to believe that guns in the hands of the citizens is evil? Like europe so readily eats up?

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Of course there are some organisations of poeple trying ot stop it..but it wont happen and it wont be stopped.

When Howard implemented the first lot of banned guns he made the speech in front of parliament house with a bulletproof vest on in front of angry protesters.

Banning guns wont stop criminals if they wish to get the guns...they will. Hell i could buy guns and illegal equipment if i wanted to..grenades, guns, tnt, etc. I have contacts too if i want to get the stuff. But i wont because i dont want any atm. What will i use any of that stuff for atm? I wouldn't mind getting a semi-auto illegally...but i wont atm or any time soon because i wont have the money or the need for one. If i got one i'd use it for hunting rabbits/foxes.

It might make it harder to get guns though..but it will still be possible if you're dedicated to getting one.

One thing though i'd like to say is that Australia in the trend is about 10 years behind America in shootings at schools.

When shootings happen at schools inthe US...it usually will happen in australia 10 years later.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thats really scary... perhaps australia is the testing grounds fro the NWO?

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I hope not...I'll rebel

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think australia is a proving ground for developing methods to dis-arm the US,I really wish this whole thing did not look the way it does,but I think that is the case.
God save the American Republic.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
yeah remember, at the moment, australia's pM john howard, is the cia's lap dog, they say jump, he says how high, it's totally wrong, what they are doing to us, but besides the sporting shooters assocoiation, we do not have and organization that wields as much power as the NRA, but beware all those in the USA, your'e guns are next!!!!!!!!
so now might be the time to start "investing" in the future, by hiding some away so that, we can rise up and resist the NWO...........

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This has been happening very slowly for some time,here in the US they have tried to pass a bunch of funky legislation that made it unlawful for a person to own a gun if:
-they were ever in psychotherapy of any kind.
-they were ever on prescription drugs for depression.
-Addicted to caffiene(gimme a break)...
-convicted of drunk driving,That's a violent crime,YEAH!!!
>this whole drunk driving thing has turned into-
nothing more than a big cash cow,there are
some legitimate reasons it should not happen
but more damage is done to those who break
the precious codes than by injuring people while
operating under the influence,they have even gone
so far as to issue a drunk driving ticket to a guy
mowing his lawn while drinking a beer.08%BAC
is now the limit here in wisconsin.
-lots of other happy horseshot laws too.
When I found this legislation on the books,I went out and bought the nastiest weapon I could afford,and 20 mags that hold 30 round apiece,they have it on record that I own it,but they will not find me when the sheeeatt hits the fan

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
slowly but surely the NWO is implementing its plans, not only in australia, but all over the world, small things here and there. Its just trying to reach its ultimate goal. But to be honest we are going to need a lot more than just guns to stop the NWO.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well if my fellow Australian will cast their mind back to the water front dispute when the Patrick�s stevedores the container shipping company locked it worker out and hired non-union labor. Well I am not going to debate the right or wrongs of that action because I mention it only as a reference to large multi national companies trying things out on Australia first to iron out the bugs before possible the rest of the world.
I heard this theory mentioned on an ABC television show when the head of the company was being interviewed he refused to answer but had a smirk on his face when sitting there the whole time. The scheme failed when the long Shore man union I think they are called caught in this was a possible dry run and they where next, used some mussel behind the scenes.

Think about it Australia�s a well-developed western English speaking country with virtually the general population live in a similar fashion to the U.S.A. We are isolated and the world media let the goings on here pass by with out mention, I believe the perfect testing ground has been found Australia.

Damn I live in Australia I am no test rabbit in a lab or am I

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
yep i remember the patrick dispute all to well, i had some friends who were locked out, you forgot to mention the thugs wearing balaclavas, with pump action shotguns and german shephard dogs, patrolling the perimeter fence, howards thugs, that were trained as mercenaries in indonesia, if i'm correct, it's unbeleivable, the way us aussies are being treated, and moulded into something we shouldn't be, just look at the blatant political correctness, destroying victorias police force, trannies as cops
need i say anymore.........................

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"A well armed populace is the best defense against tyranny"

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That's hard to imagine for someone from the Netherlands because we don't have guns and most of us don't want to. Do we have to much faith in our government?

Anyway it's bad to rewrite old laws because everyone respect those. And taking guns away from scary people makes them more scared and scary people don't think straight.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
isn't the president of australia a freemason?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You mean the Prime Minister of Australia

No idea about freemason. I actually doubt it but it could be true..but i still doubt it very much so. He seems to be just a fair dinkum Aussie.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well they aint dissarming me i tell ya that now, i know alot of people in the eastern suberbs of sydney and are all influenced on the NWO take over from what i have tolled and shown them ( Thanks to ATS). They are all pissed off about it, and wish that they could do something about it and even in the western suberbs, but every time i talk to a Muslim about it they already seem to know all this and they will not go down without a fight.
I dont know but this maybe just my idea but do u guys think that Islam is a threat to NWO??

Anways they are all willing to back me up if i did anything about it, but i aint no leader!!

Guerilla

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I wouldn't have weasel John Howard in my Lodge any time. I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Brace for terrorist attack: PM
August 13, 2003

AUSTRALIANS must brace themselves for the possibility of a terrorist attack, Prime Minister John Howard said today.

He said he could give no guarantees terrorists would not strike in Australia but he promised to do everything possible to stop it from happening.

"Nobody should underestimate how much the world changed on 11th September, 2001 and whilst the likelihood of that kind of attack is, sadly for the Americans, greater in their country than any other country, we have to brace ourselves for the possibility that there could be a terrorist attack in Australia," Mr Howard told Sky News Australia.

"We will do everything we can to stop it occurring but I can't promise any guarantee that it won't occur.

"I can only promise and guarantee that we'll do everything we humanly can to stop it happening."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join