It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Ways to Destroy Earth

page: 1

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:53 PM

the top 10...

Destroying the Earth is harder than you may have been led to believe.

You've seen the action movies where the bad guy threatens to destroy the Earth. You've heard people on the news claiming that the next nuclear war or cutting down rainforests or persisting in releasing hideous quantities of pollution into the atmosphere threatens to end the world.

The Earth was built to last. It is a 4,550,000,000-year-old, 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000-tonne ball of iron. It has taken more devastating asteroid hits in its lifetime than you've had hot dinners, and lo, it still orbits merrily.

So my first piece of advice to you, dear would-be Earth-destroyer, is: do not think this will be easy.

this is a great "top 10" list

i enjoyed it...

here is a funny thing:

Current Earth-destruction Status

- Number of times the Earth has been destroyed: 0
- Number of plans currently in progress with the final aim of bringing about the Earth's destruction: 0
- Number of scientific experiments currently underway with the potential to bring about the Earth's destruction: 0
- Minimum amount of time until the Earth is destroyed by natural means (discounting total existence failure): 25 years
- Minimum amount of time until the Earth is destroyed by artificial means: 50 years

what do you think???

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:18 PM

That's really about all I can say, is Lol. I got a real kick out of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:42 PM

RFLOL, what a hoot. It made me think of you know who,above.

Thanks for making my day.

[edit on 6/6/2005 by lightseeker]

[edit on 6/6/2005 by lightseeker]

new topics