It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody been able to access the 'Akashic Records'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Whats that suppose to mean??

People read all sorts of stuff here and provide links to it for the most part so look it up.

Hello....... discussion forum

What do you read???

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think they ment what kinds of things do you all read in the Akashik Records (spelling) place, not ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
In a clinical death, one is able to access all of their 'own' records, but I do not know if one after death will be able to access anyone's whom they wish.
Every deed is recorded and has been for all time.
It is like a giant trillions of gigs computer system, as that is the only way I can describe the process.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What is ATS? what does it stands for?

So you say that this library (akashic records) looks different for everyone, depending on what your mind whants to see?

i allso wanna know what you read there.. or what you can read?
do you see your past lives and future?

these thing got anything to to with any religon?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
There is a top being consciousness personality that is the source and center for all things created, for lack of a better term, this is the top "God".

Now all of everything created and fitting into time/space fits into a story. If you think of it as God being an author of a giant book, or libary of books, this would be the Akashic Records.

It is the origin of all prophecy and such. It can be read because the story already exists.

I've seen the records before I ever even knew what an "Akashic Records" hall was. It does exist. There is a conscious way of accessing it. However it is a gift rather then a skill. Though it could be learned, I doubt anyone would be willing to do what it takes.

Basicly you'd have to remove yourself from your conscious thinking patterns. This would require deep understandings of aspects of your ego drive systems, at that you'd have to remove all biases and perassumed understandings of the way things are and the reason for the ways, and that would be a good start.

Then you'd have to latch on to a dripping (lack of word),,, (like thought or perspective and form of understanding through an event) and climb up into to source code.

I can say this clearly because most will think I'm just rambling. However if you are so inclined to believe my words as truth, you'd be changed from ill will of wanting to do misgudance through the process of accessing it.

My question is why would you want to do such a thing?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
yes, i have bee there. It is a beautiful white dome with huge doors at the entrance. As you walk in you can see many others who are astral projecting too. It is best to leave them alone. The are rows upon rows of thick, heavy books, filled to the brim with information about you and others. There are also talking tables, where you enter your information and you can watch one of your past or future lives, just as if you are watching a movie.
Its Amazing!! The information on others it 'not for you' unless it was their intention for you to access their info or unless you have their permission. This stunning place can be accessed when you enter a deep vibrational state of meditation. To start practicing, just try to 'listen' to the universe around and try to grow a strong friendship with it. Then you should start trying to meditate for fifteen minutes every day, blocking out all noises and thoughts. Then after a while you will be able to lose yourself in your own subconcious mind. Below is a chant for your meditation - ( i have written it in phonics) :
Om Boor-Boova Soo-Va-ha,
Tats Savvy-Tor Vah-Re-enn-Yam,
Bargo De-Vas-Ya Dee-Mah-Hee,
Ee-ho Yo-nah Prach-O-Die-A-a-Ta.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The only thing I can think of that would be a good start in discovery would be something called the 'Book of the law of the lord'.

Firstly, to see if it really exists and secondly to read it's contents to have a better understanding of it. Can anyone that thinks they can access it do this? I'd be interested in what you find if anything ;-)

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The original OP was made some time ago so I don't know whether he or she still comes to ATS, but if you do the answer to your questions (in my case at least);

I was introduced to the Akashic Hall Records (Atlantean Hall of Records is the same thing), during an 'abduction' experience and the ensuing 'procedure' triggered the memories that I already had of the place and it's contents etc.

Appologies, I DO know how that sounds but you asked and I answered ... and believe it or not I am perfectly sane.

Woody

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
WARNING:THE AKASHIC RECORDS ARE FALSE
www.xeeatwelve.com...

Re-incarnation causes most people to lose almost all their memories of their past lives; it actually obstructs one from advancing in knowledge and awakening to Truth. This, again, is by design to benefit Darkness. Unbeknown to many, the Akashic records in the astral world - the records of supposedly everything that has ever happened since the beginning of the universe - have been tampered with to suit Darkness.

As already stated, artificial consciousnesses are put to rest after the death of the body they were driving, and they require motion to be activated and re-inserted into another body. However, motion is an anomaly for a True Divine consciousness. That which is natural to an artificial consciousness is intrinsically unnatural for True Divine consciousnesses. If True Divine beings give up their precious Will to Darkness, their permanent light will eventually be extinguished and their energy will be used by Darkness to assist It in driving Its Virtual Reality.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have been there during a lucid dream...it is still, to this day the most incredible experience I have had dreaming. It was a larger, circular room, with doorways arranged around a dais. You could only enter if you had been there before, which I took to mean we have all been there at some point. I felt a great sense of returning. The doorways were portals to experience/consciousness/information, different worlds/dimensions, etc. They all seemed to be of different colors. I spent the whole night exploring them. I don't quite know how to explain how profound this experience was for me. I also got the sense that the place I was in was incredibly ancient and was accessed by entities from many worlds. I had this dream before I had ever heard of the Akashic records, but the experience was so powerful it stuck in my mind and when I read about the Akashic records I realized this is where I had been. That experience always confused and puzzled me before I learned of the Hall...now it makes sense. Does anyone know what the symbol on the first page of this document is? www.technoccult.com... That is what the portals looked like.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

FYI, information Akashic - comes form Sankrit word Akasha mean space or sky what ever the way usage is and is not as claimed in page 18 as in the book. Soul and the Concept soul and Karma etc is from Hinduism/Buddhism, and there is no Lord for karma. All souls are part of greater souls source, if you may and all souls can acutaully be soul mates, but two souls trying to learn the same lesson this time around is actually what is soul-mating is all about. By the way who cares what happened to Atlantis, it is gone it is history, if it really existed?? Pyramids and South America - does not have anything to do with anything. This is life and a Stargate story. The life is now it is present. One is given life to spend time with their soul and experience it now...Rememeber there are nearly 6 billions souls in this earth, no body is special, no place is special..each are here to work out their own lessons and endure what ever Karmic reaction to endure.
Basically, the book is all worng with misinformation, to suit the target market..

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is a subject that has occupied my mind a fair bit over the past few months. I'm going to be very cautious and say that I think I might have maybe accessed the akashic field, and I'm currently trying to test and repeat what I've done in an attempt to maybe knock some of the vague out of it.

I'm not going to go into too much detail, because I don't have too much. It would be very easy to come in and write "I've used the Akashic Record", but I can't say that for sure. I've had several experiences over the summer that certainly match the description of what I read after the fact about the Akashic Record, but I can't easily put the experience into words in order to check with anyone or discuss easily with anyone. It's like being in love, if you've been in love you know what it feels like, if you've never been in love nobody can explain to you how it feels. It has to be experienced first hand, and then you'll know, but equally be unable to express how you know.

I'd be interested to chat with anyone else who's actively experimenting with the Akashic Record.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I have been there its a white dome and inside is information galore.There is also doors to dimensions.There is a doorway that has green vibration/frequency,red vibration/frequency,blue vibration/frequency and yellow/frequency/vibration.Then there is another doorway that transcends space and time.This one seems to be the biggest in size..

You description sounds more a Metaphor for the Human skull and the portals are the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, touch (all 6 senses)
& of course the Pineal gland.

I feel sure this account came from deepp within yourself... as the subconscious & superconscious use the language of symbolism, metaphor and emotion to transmit information & knowledge...
this is an example of connecting with the Akashic Records = collective subconscious = noosphere

anyone else listening

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
"I am all that I am "
Past present and future ....all that is and all that will be

I know ...yet do not know.... how I know

Some people would call such a person
Who can tune into ....
the records of all time (Akashic Record),
A ....psychic

Psychic (sī'kĭk); from the Greek psychikos - "of the soul, mental". The term Psychic is commonly used in popular culture to refer to the ability to perceive things hidden from traditional senses through means of extra-sensory perception.

A psychic ...is a person who can tune in ....
yet has no real (sense) as in nothing that can be understood or grasped by the mind of what or how they are tuning into...this information
in other words a psychic person is simply a filter that interprets...

information that is consciously being tuned into them

Sometimes the information comes in a state of ....
Trance , lucid dreams, visions or the hearing of a voice

Some people call this a special gift ..

Yet each of us has this ability to tune in or be tuned into

(simply find the right frequency)

The mass human consciousness
is a mass field that holds all memories of all our past and future
it is also a gateway to the universal consciousness
that has many gateways and doors to other dimensions

("In my house there are many mansions")

Nothing is every lost and nothing can ever be added to the records of all time ...

As it already is ...all that it is
a universal "oneness" mind of all

"nothing can be imagined that already does not exist "......

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

For the past few months before I fall asleep when I am in that area between dream and waking state I catch glimpses of lines from holy literature and have even learned a few alchemical operations and yogic methods of further raising the kundalini.

Sometimes I forget what I learn when I come back to normal concsiousness but I usually retain what I learn.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I believe my mother has been there. During her NDE she was taken there by the angel Michael.

She appeared in Egypt, as if it was way back in time. She saw the Sphinx in original form and saw the Pyramids still being built. She claims that humans had help builing the pyramids by beings that looked just like us that came here long ago. She discovered this information below the SPhinx and Pyramids.

The accneded down a long narrow stairway, she said it was so narrow that the jagged walls of the stairway would cut you if not careful. She said that somehow there was light but she was unsure where it came from, if not from Michael himself. She said the eniter Earths history was kept here and the Michael told her that someone was still keeping these records to this very day.

She asked Michael if she could look at the books (there were thousands of huge books, some so big that you could not lift them but they were sitting on places to where you could look through them. He told her she could look through any of the books, but she wouldnt understand them. She said many of the books had the sign of a snake eating its own tail and many of them had a image of a birdman. She recalls looking at a book full of star charts, crafts of some sort, something that she took to be maps and instructions for star travel. She saw a page that showed a picture of what looked like our Earth, and she felt that this was the history of these beings that came to Earth and how they got here. She said she clearly remembers seeing the star chart for Orion in the book. She asked Michael who the people were...and he told her "you wouldnt believe me if I told you".

She recalls many many 3d inventions, most of them mechanical....AND STILL WORKING. She said there were many many statues....she even recalled seeing a HUGE wooden horse that she thought to be the Trojan horse. She saw a water way down there with a boat still on the water. She said it seemed like she was there for a long long time, but in our time, it was about 20 mins. because she would wake up and tell us things.

Something we have not shared with others about this experience was a large doorway that looked kinda like an elevator. She said that it would hold 20 people easily. She said that there was a object on the side of these doors that she felt was a way for possible workings of a 'beam me up scotty' kinda thing. She said there was a glass looking chair and a glass looking table that sat out in front of these doors that looked like the operating system to work what ever the shaft behind the doors did. She said the glass was like all one piece...something she had never seen the likes of before. She said the object on the side of the doors had different designs and shapes, like geometric patterns. She described how salt poured on a table will form shapes when different frequencies were made. She said these 'shapes' seemed to of controlled where the people would of went to.

I know this all sounds crazy, but I witnessed her telling these things in and out of consciousness. I believe with all my heart she really experienced all of these things.

She had never heard of a place like this, she had never heard of Edgar Cayce. She is a Christian woman and never would of made such things up. Michael did show her one thing...he showed her why the Egyptians believed Ra was God...and that were not wrong in their thinking of this. My personal understanding of why this would be is before Ra became distorted by the people as sun worship...Ra was more like these peoples 'higher self'.

She said she saw a huge upside down pyramid floating over a right side up pyramid. She said that many of the mechanical things did not make any sense to her, for they seemed to defy our laws and science.

She feels the Pyramid's purpose was for a marker for something as well as a place for healing.

My own personal conclusion on this place...it is not a place we will find on Earth. It exists in the astral plane.

There was so much she saw there...if more comes back to my mind I will share it.

My mother is a member here at ATS and has shared her NDE story several times. I have no reason to make things up or exaggerate.

I believe in dreams and when close to death or after death, people are in the astral plain that is very much attached to Earth. It is a place of learning and a place of rest.

My best to all
LV

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I started 25 years ago with experimenting with Monroe's techniques on OBE, found myself several times in a place that is described by several here on this board, known as the Akashic Hall of Records. Be mindful that you can see the past clearly and the present is murky but when trying to access the future, it becomes slippery to get a handle on, and you may come away with a word or two that one day will make sense to you as you remember the Records when that word suddenly appears in your present in the form of action or deed or experience. I read someone say future lives, I have never had luck with accessing this information, again it becomes conceptionally too hard or slippery to grasp, but simply going to the Hall is a resounding pleasant spiritual experience, and is completely affirming in our beings.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Can we bring this back to life? Anyone seen/felt/heard/been to the Akashic records? A couple people mentioned it in the past weeks and now im hooked.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Try this to gain in site into the records, get a bowl about the size of a mixing bowl then get ink the kind for ink felt pens, then pour water into the bowl add a drop of ink and mix it into the water, the water should be all black, then light two candles over the bowl and stare into the bowl with the candles over top of it, relax your mind and thoughts, you will begin to see stuff like the past present and future ect ect, it is away to gain knowledge of the records while awake, if you start to feel hypnotized by the water simply tap the water with your finger.
edit on AMb2015Fri, 27 Nov 2015 04:01:58 -06003075 by Abort75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mwen Yes. I do so frequently when doing some readings for Clients.

I simply ask my Spirit Guides for their input, who often step in anyway.

They are able to access and pull specific files for the Client(s) with whom I am working.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join