It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody been able to access the 'Akashic Records'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The Akashic Records

...The Akasha is said to be the library of all events and responses concerning Human Consciousness in all realities. Every human therefore contributes and has access to the Akashic Records. In modern terms, the Records can be described as the original "Internet" or "World Wide Web", except instead of individual webpages stored in computer systems and connected by electricity, the Records are a nonphysical etheric energy system where an individual's etheric "webpage" is stored on the ethers, and can be viewed (or read) if one knows how to attune to the correct frequency...

en.wikipedia.org...

I believe that such record exist and it's accessable to anyone (subconsciously). The thing is that only a few people seem to have access it (consiously).

Has anyone been able to do so?

Any (spiritual) hackers out there who would like to give to some tip on how to access the Akashic Record?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm not sure if you are asking whether any ATS members are able to access the records, or if anybody else has been able to access them. There are a few psychics that have supposedly been able to examine them, the most famous of which is Edgar Cayce. If you meant ATS members, sorry, I've never had access to these records, although I suspect they may exist, since I believe in the Bible, and it refers to the "Book of Life", which might be synonymous with the Akashic Records.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
DragonsDemesne:
The 'Book of Life' and The Akashic Records are basically the same thing, according the link on my first post.

I was asking if any of ATS members have access it or them...since some of you claim to have AP at least once...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The akashic records ar emost oftenly accessed thru remote viewing. And occasionally thru deep meditation, but thats only a few. Edgar Cayce was able to put himself into a trance and access the akashic records at will, which is much more extreme than Remote viewing. I've never really tryed remote viewing myself, b/c well, it loks kind of boring, and a lack of information on how to do so. Saying, "Oh, just get a paper and pencil and write what comes to ur mind and hand.." is just too rediculously brief...agh!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I was asking if any of ATS members have access it or them...since some of you claim to have AP at least once...

At first I thought that you were talking about something metaphysical, then suddenly I was able to access them.

And now so can you! For the low low price of only $39.95 (USA), $56.00 (CANADA).

Oh what the heck, I am feeling generous. Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page for sample pages.

Sorry, I know that was silly, but maybe the sample pages will help you on your quest.

makeitso

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yes I have seen them during my off the body experiences, but for some reason I can never remember what I see inside the books when I wake up.

One time I even heard a voice that said to me "these are things that are not for you to know"

Yes I know they exist and they are real.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have been there its a white dome and inside is information galore.There is also doors to dimensions.There is a doorway that has green vibration/frequency,red vibration/frequency,blue vibration/frequency and yellow/frequency/vibration.Then there is another doorway that transcends space and time.This one seems to be the biggest in size.I met up with my twin soul here.Each of the first dimensions of reality is pertaining to earths and the other one is cosmic/celestial.Well heres some free knowledge for those that have't been there yet.This is how I found out there are many futures, but non are outside your higher selfs knowing.In the spiritual realm things are always fluctuating yet staying the same.This is where the paradoxity lies.Things are always changing yet staying the same.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
makeitso:
Interesting link...but I was referring to the non-physical version.

marg6043:
In last I had, I also did go into some kind of library. The book section I was looking up was about the human anatomy...I was not to familiar with this subject so I could not remember everything when I woke up.

Vesuvius 13:
I agree with you. I think remote viewing does seem rather slow to me, no wonder this technique is avaible to the public...I am aware of other way, but I'll wait to see if anyone else found another way...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The living library is alive,it has consciousness of itself.Inside there is a white light that emanates like rays of the sun.And there are sounds that resonate deep within your spirit.I know they are crystals that make this sound that seems to make a vibration/frequency.Everything is in constant motion.Everything morphs and pulsates and innertwines.Energy is always in constant motion even while standing still.You can visit this place while out of body."You just have to make this intent known."

[edit on 7-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
...there is another doorway that transcends space and time.This one seems to be the biggest in size.I met up with my twin soul here.Each of the first dimensions of reality is pertaining to earths and the other one is cosmic/celestial.Well heres some free knowledge for those that have't been there yet.This is how I found out there are many futures, but non are outside your higher selfs knowing.In the spiritual realm things are always fluctuating yet staying the same...

menguard:
I believe that you actually did access the Akashic Records...

there is a angelic being who is some what a "librarian" of these records...and anything that has to do with the Future or time is main them...

What technique did you used to access the Records?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I have been there its a white dome and inside is information galore.There is also doors to dimensions.There is a doorway that has green vibration/frequency,red vibration/frequency,blue vibration/frequency and yellow/frequency/vibration.Then there is another doorway that transcends space and time.This one seems to be the biggest in size.

if you you think about it, your description is an allegory of the human caranium!
a white dome...as in the view, if you've been miniaturized like the crew of "Fantastic Voyage"

the 'doorways'(corresponds to?primary colors?)...an allusion to the eye sockets and nasal cavity??
& the 'large passage'...?how about your mouth/jaw opening?

~~~~~~~~~

i reckon that the purists will insist the Akashic Records are different & unique............from, let's say Morphic Resonance, or the Universal sub-concious, or the shared collective memory & Archtypes of Homo-Sapiens, Mythic Mind, DreamTime or AlteredStates of Consciousness, ShamanicJourney....

that entering just-any 'realm', via fasting, chanting, visualizing, meditating, pain/agony, spirit guides, angels or alien encounters, AP, is not accessing the real = Hall of Records....

i sorta think, they are ALL the same place...just given different names
because there are different conceptualizations & reference points unique to each persons mental makeup......just like i really couldn't explain the
color Green but i could describe a very close proxy to the objects & conditions & feeling evoked when i experienced a summer shower while barefoot in the grassy outfield during a softball game in Hershey PA

oh, btw, you could try to 'access the akashic records' while at a 'medicine wheel' or do a power circle with some friends....theres lotsa ways, i think so

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Through dreamscaping,I had the intent to go there and what I wanted to accomplish,I woke up in my dreaming body/spiritual body and took off to find it.Whenever you wake up in your dreaming body all you have to do is intend it.Whatever you think about manifests in the spiritual realm.So just wake in your dream and then intend to see it.Everything is covered in a shimmering white light there.Well give it a try people eventually you will get it right.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Akasha Chronicles and the Universal Library are the same.

Everyone can acces parts of it. Their personal little part of the library so the speak. Their own few shelves with information that they are ready and able to cope with. If you think you are able to acces ALL information of ALL the library you're wrong. Other parts you need "keys" for to unlock the "doors" to the rest of the information. You will get these "keys" once you're ready, and that might take a while depending on the person.

There isn't just 1 library, there is so much information that it's stored on various location that are HUGE!!!!

How to get there...simple. Just go Astral and go there. Same way that other guy in here posted. Falling asleep with the intend to go there.

Once I first was granted acces to it I stayed there for days non-stop. Intrigued by the load of information available. Now i go there when i'm traveling by train and got nothing to do. and read a few codexes/chronicles whatever and once the train reaches its destination my guide tells me to go back into my body.

How to read a codex. simply take it of the shelf and the information gets put into you instantly. then take the next and so on. don't get to much info at once. you need time to understand it and learn to use it.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Could it be possible to access these records, if one drop his/her brain frequency to about 7hz (Alpha wave)?

That state of mind is reachable consciously, just by closing the eyes for few seconds. But maintaining this state is something else...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think what is key to realize is how to unlock the Tree of Life, and this of course means reading it correctly.

And to say that we all access a bit of it is correct. I think the best and most active way we can access it is to live life. Of course it is all about HOW, but that is besides the point.

You need to seek experiences, and similarly, you need to know what you don't seek. Secrets are dark for the most part.

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? Can you even see it?

There are indeed times one becomes convinced that it was merely an illusion, and that the light was merely your attempting at creating your reality, when it is really your reality STILL in the making, which makes the light appear to fluctuate from light to dark.

Back to Light.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I've never heard of this Akashi records thing, it is interesting.

One qeustion, when you refer to the tree of life, are you refering to Yggdrassill, a timestream, or a record?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
And to say that we all access a bit of it is correct. I think the best and most active way we can access it is to live life.

you need to live life to understand half of the information that you gain.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Interesting.

I heard about it on T.V. but it was fiction, part of a storyline. Never considered it otherwise.

Brings me back to my first visions where I was shown the Tree of Life.
(Thats what was told to me anyway after discussing it with some Christian friend/co-worker at the time)

She also said it represented Jesus.

Looks like I have a new connection to establish and destination to chart astrally.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What kind of things do you guys read about in this place?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilverDeath
What kind of things do you guys read about in this place?

When you said this place, do you mean ATS or Akashic Records place?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join