It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent KLAS-TV Bob Lazar video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thought you Bob Lazar believers and skeptics would enjoy this, it's the first video you should see a pic of Bob:

www.klas-tv.com...

I believe he in fact worked at S-4 on UFOs.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I was indeed interested on what he's been doing lately.

So apparently he is still sticking to his story (although he wants to move on now) about being involved in the reverse engineering project at S-4. That's good.

Also, the fact that he has the 'United Nuclear' website and built a particle accelerator in his back yard is further evidence that he was at least somewhat not bull sh1tting about his credentials back in the 80's.

I've always been torn on what to believe about Lazar. Too many unanswered questions to lean one way or the other. If I had to lean towards one believing story though, I think more than anything else I'd believe the story of him being a disinformation agent of the U.S. government with the purpose of clouding the truth about what really goes on at Groom Lake.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
He's a very smart man. No doubt about that. My gut feeling tells me someone within the government told him to "move, stay quiet about UFOs, and you'll have a good peacful life..."

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
More than likely, whether genuine or not...those in charge of keeping the secret simply paid him seed money to start his company (I believe he was bankrupt just prior to this...
) to simply fade out of the limelight. Taking the offer was probably the first correct step he did in all of this...

I'm still on the fence with Lazar...too much weirdness on BOTH sides of the argument....

Personally, I think he over-exaggerated his importance and role in the project, and simply saw it as a secret too big to keep (if his story is even slightly true). This exaggeration then got bigger and bigger, until physicists tore his theories apart. Of course, he may be right and they may be wrong... It's always a possibility, as we're talking about a completely foreign element, who's artificial counterpart may not be identical to such a sample found in nature.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
www.klas-tv.com...

I noticed this story from the website above & to me it sounds like what PY has been proclaiming recently about UFO's appearing in Nevada, this guy says they will arrive on Thursday.
The article also says that Kreskin predicted this back in Feb, perhaps they are conspiring the hoax together or are tuned in to the same source? I guess we'll just have to wait & see.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ive been wondering where the hell Lazar has been. I agree with Gazrok, that seed money to keep Lazar quiet. He was flat assed broke last time I heard. So he has a private ranch and a company? This story just gets weirder and weirder.

Interesting choice of residence for someone trying to leave the whole UFO thing behind...New mexico? Very interesting choice indeed.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
I noticed this story from the website above & to me it sounds like what PY has been proclaiming recently about UFO's appearing in Nevada, this guy says they will arrive on Thursday.

I don't know.

Predicting that people will see 3 to 4 UFO's in Southern Nevada is a bit like predicting that I'll wash my hair in the morning.

On a side note, some poor sap is walking around thinking he has an autograph from the Amazing Kreskin (the guy that made the prediction) when it was actually Leonard Nimoy that signed the autograph (the guy mistook him for Kreskin).

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
www.klas-tv.com...

The article also says that Kreskin predicted this back in Feb, perhaps they are conspiring the hoax together or are tuned in to the same source? I guess we'll just have to wait & see.

I saw that too, but it is an old article. This happened in 2002, and no UFO showed up.

www.amazingkreskin.com...
www.reviewjournal.com...

[edit on 6/8/2005 by Hal9000]

CTO

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
Thanks for posting this. I was indeed interested on what he's been doing lately.

So apparently he is still sticking to his story (although he wants to move on now) about being involved in the reverse engineering project at S-4. That's good.

Also, the fact that he has the 'United Nuclear' website and built a particle accelerator in his back yard is further evidence that he was at least somewhat not bull sh1tting about his credentials back in the 80's.

I've always been torn on what to believe about Lazar. Too many unanswered questions to lean one way or the other. If I had to lean towards one believing story though, I think more than anything else I'd believe the story of him being a disinformation agent of the U.S. government with the purpose of clouding the truth about what really goes on at Groom Lake.

I'm neither here nor there regarding Lazar... I don't believe that anyone has reverse engineered any alien craft here on earth, howerver...

He is an interesting type and certainly somewhat inventive!

Concerning the backyard accelerator, things of that type have been built for quite a while... See this thread at PhysicsForums.com:

www.physicsforums.com/archive/t-6354_Particle_Accelerator.html

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
what caught my attention was the mysterious fuel 115 that he claimed powered the ships has been recently 'created' in labs and thusly named too.

good to see old bob came into some money after all his hardship.
Im inclined to believe he was there, but the unknowable is in what capacity.

CTO

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
what caught my attention was the mysterious fuel 115 that he claimed powered the ships has been recently 'created' in labs and thusly named too.

I was under the impression that element 115 was highly unstable, lasting only a few milliseconds before decaying into 113 which then further decayed into commonly known elements...

Sounds like one might have serious problems obtaining any quantity of the stuff and even more difficulty keeping it around long enough to be of any use!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher

Was it created!?
I heard it but only thought he made that claim(asuming that the public didn't know of it's existance), if it has, wouldn't that be a great(well, some at least) booster for his credibility?
Also, does this material have the properties that he claimed it would have?

EDIT: One more thing; Asuming the Bob is a disinfo agent, why would they pick someone with qualifications that didn't match his supposable working position?
To make sure there would be enough doubt to deny the story but still making it slightly credible(if needed)?

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Phood]

CTO

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
As I understand, the 'element' was 'created' at the Dubna research facility by Russian and American scientists... They bombarded an americium target with a beam of energetic calcium-48 nuclei 24 hours a day for a month...

As a result, they were able to note three decay chains that pointed to 115...

The results and discovery still have to be confirmed by another lab before the element can be officially recognized...

See this piece at PhysicsWeb.org

physicsweb.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
how did bob know about it as a fuel source way back then?
was the science in the works when he was in S4?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Interesting, I was wondering what happened to the guy. I for one don't think he's a government disinfo agent. I think he was telling the truth...but who knows.

George Knapp seemed to indicate that there would be a follow up story. I've got to take a look at that too.

top topics

join