It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan to start BMD development with the U.S in 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Production will begin following a five-year development phase that ends in fiscal 2011, he said, according to the Yomiuri Shimbun.

Ohno also stressed the need to develop and produce the interceptor missiles as soon as possible, major media said.

Article

With the world's 2 richest countries working on this, I bet other countries will be quick to join.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWguy83

Production will begin following a five-year development phase that ends in fiscal 2011, he said, according to the Yomiuri Shimbun.

Ohno also stressed the need to develop and produce the interceptor missiles as soon as possible, major media said.

Article

With the world's 2 richest countries working on this, I bet other countries will be quick to join.

Thank God! We need the missile defense! We hardly have any friends left in the world... a hole lot of enemies ... axis of evil ... terrorists ... and China building up its forces,when it has no enemies except America... and then there is Russia err, USSR. We have a lot to be worried about. The BMD should help a lot of people in the states sleep well... And not to mention all of Africa! if news gets out the CIA is behind the genocides and AIDS.

LETS GET THIS DONE ... Or maybe Tesla's Force Field would be effectice over our cities.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't think China wants to be an enemy of the US. It could be, if the US really really wants it to be.

if news gets out the CIA is behind the genocides and AIDS

what's that got to do with missile defence? Is the CIA gonna launch nukes if they get exposed?

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Taishyou]

new topics

join