It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis Finally Learn The Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Isreal's Walter Kronkite has made a film showing the true face of the settlers.

Hats off to an Isaeli with a conscience and b@lls!

'Israelis stunned by TV indictment from within

The documentary dwells on the machinery of occupation - the roadblocks, fences, walls, settler roads and curfews - set up to support and defend the settlements.

In Hebron, where the army has helped a few hundred fundamentalist settlers seize the heart of a Palestinian city, a soldier tells Yavin that settlers are inciting him to shoot and kill Palestinian children.

A leader of the Hebron settlers tells him that Palestinians should be told to leave the country immediately or be bombed from the air.

He films graffiti on a wall, "Arabs to the crematoriums".

A Russian-born Israeli border policeman assures Yavin that "I am only following orders". Another soldier confides: "We have set up a slave camp here. We are committing crimes here." '

www.theage.com.au...

Israel's 2nd Holocaust?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

This is big indeed. I too am quite glad someone found the courage to expose this.

He films graffiti on a wall, "Arabs to the crematoriums"

Talk about hypocrisy, just as was done to them before...

One can only hope this helps wake up the moderates and put an end to these crimes.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i think thats great that some one is finding the truth out there, is there any other links to this story? I would like to get as much on this subject as I can. I find it very interesting. I hear a lot about the Isreali;s side of the story I just can't find anything about the palestinian's side except from extremist.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sorry don't know what's wrong with that link.

BBC coverage

news.bbc.co.uk...

The Guardian

www.guardian.co.uk...

haaretz (Jewish / Israeli site)

www.haaretz.com...

'No one knew until now what veteran television journalist Haim Yavin thought about the news he has been announcing for more than three decades, and he is so nonpartisan that one wondered whether he had an opinion of his own at all. Now, at 72, he is coming out of the closet: "Since 1967 we have been brutal conquerors, occupiers, suppressing another people," he says in "Yoman Masa" ("Diary of a Journey"), which he filmed in the West Bank'

top topics

join